Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser33675

Well, the main difference between MRA and actual look of Polish Legions is that MRA take random people just to be big, and Polish Legion is not taking everybody.

All ours members are Polish people who came to Helorus to play together on one side. We all know each others from grepolis.pl.
Should we say to half of them to go away and find another alliance? They are our friend. We know some of them for few years.

As some people said limit of 60 in a alliance is not that big. There are worlds with much bigger limits. Does that means that they all are MRA? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19042

lol..no problem buddy..Just wanted to help...;)

I did knew it was a joke, was just clarifying some details. :)

DeletedUser20547

Wow!!!! We actually agree on something mate:p

Update: There is a Polish Legion III now:eek:

lol, well gawd forbid 120 players was not enough...lol, I say we just all re-name our alliances and make PL4 and PL5:) this way we save them name changing time;)

okay okay lets get back on the subject.

DeletedUser

So what? Are you jealousy? MRA, not MRA. Whatever.. We feel good about it.. Polish Legion is the No. 2 in the ranking. So maybe we have players who can play? hmmm? Don't you think? I suggest more game, less talk :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Well to be completely correct, you are number 2, 9 and 63 :D
But I agree with what some have said, if these are all guys that you know from another server, come to play together here, then you clearly aren't an MRA, just a big ol' Polish alliance, nothing wrong with it, it is what it is.

DeletedUser22940

After seeing GSA on Delphi, I will never judge an alliance by sheer numbers....we should all wait to see when the fighting really begins, then judge

DeletedUser20547

So what? Are you jealousy? MRA, not MRA. Whatever.. We feel good about it.. Polish Legion is the No. 2 in the ranking. So maybe we have players who can play? hmmm? Don't you think? I suggest more game, less talk :)

:D Dont get your panties in a knot, we are just trying to pull ya all chain...

Good gawd, do you knw how to take a joke?:heh:

Relax, smile, enjoy #2:cool:

DeletedUser3393

This is the first world I have played where I am so tempted to call an alliance a MRA, yet their stats prove completely otherwise.

I don't think typical run of the mill definition of MRA applies to Polish legion,
Yet I also think trying to win against enemies by Sheer Numbers is MRAish.

No matter what Polish Legion do in this world, their accomplishments will always be clouded by the fact that they are 120 or 180 players against an alliance of 60.

Including all that, I am excited to see what this world brings forward, so far it has been a hive of activity.

DeletedUser

I understand that you (I mean all other alliances) will play alone to the end of the game. No pacts, no cooperation, no merger :) Unlikely.

I'm curious what happen later. We don't know you and you don't know us. So please don't judge. Further game show.

DeletedUser3393

I understand that you (I mean all other alliances) will play alone to the end of the game. No pacts, no cooperation, no merger :) Unlikely.

I'm curious what happen later. We don't know you and you don't know us. So please don't judge. Further game show.

Not judging you bro, just trying to state what it seems to a lot of us.
I am impressed by the numbers and Yes a lot of alliances will pact their way through to WW.. but Pacts are never 100% safe.

Either ways it will be fun to watch.

DeletedUser

Arjaa, call me sis ;) I'm a girl :)

It's a beginning of the game. Everything can still change. A lot of people give up the game. It is natural. Let's wait and see what happens ;) Maybe many Polish players will leave this world and return to the Polish server. And as I know the boss, he don't like lazybones. So now we have 3 PL. How many will be in a month? Will see :)

DeletedUser33512

Well, I remember the furore another alliance (under 2 banners) created when they did the same thing on Bellerophon. They were pilloried for it. Haha. They were full of amazing players, kinda killed that world :/

So I think it's only fair you(Polish Legion) come under the same scrutiny, and I'm sure we'll all get to know each other :D And be best of friends :p

There are so many great alliances here. This is gonna be an amazing world, whatever happens. :D :D

slobo.c

Strategos
If u mean Occ and EN they are not same at all......alliances in Bell were full of exp player and PL is just....Njubish..... .:D

DeletedUser3393

Arjaa, call me sis ;) I'm a girl :)

It's a beginning of the game. Everything can still change. A lot of people give up the game. It is natural. Let's wait and see what happens ;) Maybe many Polish players will leave this world and return to the Polish server. And as I know the boss, he don't like lazybones. So now we have 3 PL. How many will be in a month? Will see :)

Haha I apologize, I just hope there are less and not more PLs :p

DeletedUser30111

If u mean Occ and EN they are not same at all......alliances in Bell were full of exp player and PL is just....Njubish..... .:D
Disagreed, I was in EN, there were plenty of us noobs there. Disregarding player quality, which is hard to comment on from player from other servers. I think the main difference here is there is much more competition that PL will have to go against.

DeletedUser17104

In omicron a large contingent of Romanian players came over from the the Romanian server and formed three alliances as well. They were labeled a MRA and the whole world turned on them. They lost 2 of their three branches but the group that remained were excellent and battle hardened players (and probably some of the friendliest and loyal people i have met here) that eventually merged with another alliance and won the world.

I would usually agree that most 3 branch alliances r rubbish, but there r exceptions to every rule and PL, et al, may prove to be one as well.

Last edited by a moderator: