Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser33655

I think that an excess of Poles dominate the world

truestoryg.png
@Retryk

35734383.png

DeletedUser33654

Now just wait until you come down and ride with nursery farming...

DeletedUser

I think most alliance will flop yes :), but those who don't well good for them and yeah lots of new faces here..

DeletedUser

I think it is too early to tell...especially when alliances will collapse within days even before BP even ends

DeletedUser

really it is too early to tell who will do what but one thing i do know The Agema and Space Invaders are premades i am in an alliance with members of The Agema in knossos and Space Invaders are Legion of Death alumni from knossos, rhytemnos and maybe another world so i think they will be pretty solid premades

DeletedUser9465

Space Invaders consists of members from Delphi, Theta ad Knossos and only a few of them came from Legion of Death. Most were originally members in One (Delphi), Jaguar Warriors (Theta and Knossos) and Alliance X / The Liquidators / The Phalanx (Theta). There are also a few from LOD (Rhetymnos). So Space Invaders is not LOD, but a mix of good players from 3-4 great alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay I just deleted a bunch of spam. This thread was made to discuss the top 12 alliances. Even though it may be early, let's keep the discussion on alliances​ going :p

DeletedUser

Mine was about alliances..

Everyone seems to say their alliance is the best and has all this experience.

DeletedUser

Space Invaders consists of members from Delphi, Theta ad Knossos and only a few of them came from Legion of Death. Most were originally members in One (Delphi), Jaguar Warriors (Theta and Knossos) and Alliance X / The Liquidators / The Phalanx (Theta). There are also a few from LOD (Rhetymnos). So Space Invaders is not LOD, but a mix of good players from 3-4 great alliances.

Hey buddy,

LoD & Jaguar Warriors in one alliance, how'd that happen??!!! Settings in this world are so enticing but I have to pass. Please send my regards to ex-LoD in Space Invaders. ;)

ex-LoD
Jef

DeletedUser

We just got trolled so hard. I don't even know what just happened.

DeletedUser

Nobody going to give their perspective on the top 12?

By the way, looking forward to when Polish Legion VII opens, maybe then Poland can into space. :D

DeletedUser34488

Nobody going to give their perspective on the top 12?

By the way, looking forward to when Polish Legion VII opens, maybe then Poland can into space. :D

its possible:)
I've seen second ally is growing
plenty of good Polish players start to play in en/am worlds already, the reason is one - polish grepoteam just spread bitter disappointment around...
so I bet - they will dominate this world until... discord of the mass destruction blow up alliance from inside...

DeletedUser33654

By the way, looking forward to when Polish Legion VII opens

Unfortunately, but limit players in the alliance was too small for all interested players...But do not worry, and it will be quite a trip!

DeletedUser829

I think we should all help them with that, and change our alliance names to Polish League III-XV