Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser33205

Help me out too then please as my alliance has very less players but i don't want my alliance to become a MRA so pleaase come there with your awards in the message.

DeletedUser

The only way Space Invaders won't win this world is if they are all killed or horribly maimed in freak accidents. They are the only stand out alliance on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From looking at the rosters Space Invaders and The Stormcrows are both looking very good and promising. Hopefully they don't do something stupid like pact up to ruin the server.

DeletedUser

Stormcrows won't be pacting anyone anytime soon. That's a fact.

DeletedUser27700

From looking at the rosters Space Invaders and The Stormcrows are both looking very good and promising. Hopefully they don't do something stupid like pact up to ruin the server.

Agreed. One group of alliances pacting and dominating is no fun. Even for the winning parties.

DeletedUser3393

True they are looking good, but we still have over 4 days of BP left.. too soon to say anything.

I personally know leaders of both and i think they will do good, but tons of experience on this server :)

DeletedUser

Best quality server in a long time anyway things look promising.

DeletedUser

Ok last warning guys, keep it on-topic. I'll be handing out infractions next. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, clearly everyone is now afraid to post in case they get an infraction :p

Can I suggest that we dont start talking about alliances until at least the first week after Beginners protection is over? Cant make any assumptions until then, if not later. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes you can suggest that but no, it's not going to happen.
This thread was made for discussing the alliances and personal conversations don't belong in here. ;) Feel free to make assumptions but then make them about the alliances.

DeletedUser

Ok, just seems that any assumptions we make now are based only on past knowledge of players from other worlds or the alliance name...

DeletedUser

only strongest revolt :p all the conquest players are at calydon

DeletedUser

Wish I had time to play this world. Have fun. My bet is on the xxxxxxxxxxx alliance :)P)

DeletedUser829

... Any alliance that has that much xxx's has already won this server.

DeletedUser30317

Oh come on! Still loads to play for. We only just started out! Yes, Space Invaders look pretty hot from here, but no way should anyone be talking about them having won the server already. Or we may as well all go home, lol.

DeletedUser22940

anyone got recent feedback? looking to get acquainted with whos who