Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Disclaimer
None of my opinions expressed in this reflect on my personal feelings and my alliance's opinions. Many of theses alliances i have never encountered first hand, therefor all the opinions in this are coming straight from their stats!

Thedemon447's Top 12 Alliances of Idalium

Alliance-Night Fall
Rank-1
Points-1,558,324
Players-169
Cities-416
Player Average -9258
ABP-267,649 points (rank 1)
DBP-39,224 points ( rank 3 )
Total BP-306,873 points (rank 1)

Comments- Without a doubt they are the top alliance in Idalium. They dominate just about every aspect at the moment besides defense bp. It seems like with night fall around no Core alliance can feel safe.

Alliance-The Sacred Order
Rank-2
Points-721,847
Players-215
Cities-258
Average-3572
ABP-70,028 points ( rank 5 )
DBP-15,686 points ( rank 9 )
Total BP-85,714 points ( rank 6 )

Comments- Seems like a Decent M.R.A if they organize/attack more they could become a challenge for night fall.

Alliance-Raven Claw
Rank-3
Points-599,299
Players-91
Cities-186
Average-6631
ABP-65,033 points ( rank 6 )
DBP-55,547 points ( rank 2 )
Total BP-120,580 points ( rank 3 )

Comments- Good alliance with the 2nd best Average. What they need to do right now is fortify their defenses and stop Night Fall from taking anymore of their cities.

Alliance-SEAL TEAM 6
Rank-4
Points-551,209
Players-157
Cities-189
Average-3515
ABP-78,453 points ( rank 3 )
DBP-34,728 points ( rank 4 )
Total BP-113,181 points ( rank 4 )

Comments- Great Mra When it comes to bp they just need to get rid of some dead weight.

Alliance-The 13th Legion
Rank-5
Points-469,922
Players-73
Cities-129
Average-6447
ABP-50,803 points ( rank 7 )
DBP-13,743 points ( rank 11 )
Total BP- 64,546 points ( rank 7 )

Comments- Good Average and expanding quickly, but they really need to work on bp!

Alliance-Redwood Originals
Rank-6
Points-447,920
Players-98
Cities-148
Average-4582
ABP-78,088 points ( rank 4 )
DBP-12,725 points ( rank 12 )
Total BP-90,813 points ( rank 5 )

Comments- Borderline M.R.A doing good for them selves (y)

Alliance-Idalium Federation
Rank-7
Points-410,943
Players-118
Cities-139
Average-3459
ABP-32,689 points ( rank 8 )
DBP-14,235 points (rank 10 )
Total BP-46,924 points ( rank 11 )

Comments- M.R.A/ no comment

Alliance-Swine Veterans
Rank-8
Points-339,050
Players-111
Cities-127
Average-3060
ABP-27,999 points( rank 11 )
DBP-7,425 points ( rank 18)
Total BP-35,424 points ( rank 11 )

Comments-Needs more bp to expand.

Alliance-MANOWAR
Rank-9
Points-312,963
Players-99
Cities-119
Average-3166
ABP-28,707 points ( rank 10 )
DBP-24,130 points ( rank 7 )
Total BP-52,837 points ( rank 10 )

Comments-No comment

Alliance--DIVINENVOYS-
Rank-10
Points-311,393
Players-122
Cities-125
Average-2556
ABP-23,538 points ( rank 15 )
DBP-11,668 points ( rank 13 )
Total BP-35,206 points ( rank 14 )

Comments- They have potential but they're an unorganized M.R.A. they Seriously needs to get things together, and they also need to do some more fighting. But most importantly they need to take some more Cities only took 3 atm.

Alliance-Romanian Fighters
Rank-11
Points-288,128
Players-117
Cities-130
Average-2466
ABP-30,785 points ( rank 9 )
DBP-33,525 points ( rank 5 )
Total BP-64,310 points ( rank 8 )

Comments- Expanding Nicely

Alliance-Kush Kingdom
Rank-12
Points-280,654
Players-118
Cities-120
Average-2384
ABP-19,089 points ( rank 17 )
DBP-11,250 points ( rank 14 )
Total BP-30,339 points ( rank 15 )

Comments-They have potential but they're an unorganized M.R.A. they Seriously needs to get things together, and they also need to do some more fighting. But most importantly they need to take some more Cities only took 2 atm. Ironically sister alliance to -DIVINENVOYS-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off I take offense to anyone calling the Redwoods a MRA ... players come to us, we don't recruit them. We raise our min. from time to time. Also total BP is misleading, it should be done as a ratio since we don't if the DBP is coming at the expense of being attacked or defense of a neighbor (one good the other bad) ... if you did that the ones you listed as top BP alliances would actually suck.

DeletedUser

I put you guys down as a borderline M.R.A because you have a lot of dead weight/ inactive players. Basically your borderline because yes you have some amazing players but you also have some terrible ones and I can tell your recruiting is not strict. I meant no offence by this and to be honest with you being an M.R.A isn't a bad thing as long as your organized and aggressive. (Which you seem to be)

Also please repeat the second part it was confusing. lol

Pro-Grep

Strategos
About -DIVINENVOYS-, they are my alliance's enemies, so I have learnt everything about them.

They have claimed just 2 cities and both abandoned, you have to agree with me that conquering abandoned cities doesn't mean anything.
Also they have lost 3 cities, 2 of them were conquered by my alliance members (Calaveras) and one more city was conquered by another alliance (Peace).

DeletedUser

About -DIVINENVOYS-, they are my alliance's enemies, so I have learnt everything about them.

They have claimed just 2 cities and both abandoned, you have to agree with me that conquering abandoned cities doesn't mean anything.
Also they have lost 3 cities, 2 of them were conquered by my alliance members (Calaveras) and one more city was conquered by another alliance (Peace).

that's why i said they have some work to do :)

DeletedUser

First off I take offense to anyone calling the Redwoods a MRA ... players come to us, we don't recruit them. We raise our min. from time to time. Also total BP is misleading, it should be done as a ratio since we don't if the DBP is coming at the expense of being attacked or defense of a neighbor (one good the other bad) ... if you did that the ones you listed as top BP alliances would actually suck.

I would have to agree with Maccat. RO is no MRA.

And regarding BP ratios, if you look at it per member they are second only to Night Fall in ABP.

chart_2 (1).png

DeletedUser

I put borderline because they have dead weight lol but yea that ratio thing is better i guess. ill add that in next time.

DeletedUser

How Redwoods rank alliances

I was a tad bit cranky with the originally poster but that is what happens when the wife is slow making my morning coffee :)

Anyways I thought I would share how Redwoods rank alliances ... the first rating and the heaviest weighting is the ABP/DBP ratio which is what I will post here ... for alliances that have been around for awhile it is very telling. New alliances get ripped off here in that it doesn't show growth to base from ... Redwoods look at this ratio and see direction. It tells us who is at war and who is winning ... it tells us which alliances are active ... it helps us determine targets.

Like I said this tool is not perfect but helpful

1. Night Fall 6.82
2. Redwood Originals 6.13
3. The Sacred Order 4.64
4. Swine Veterans 3.77 .... too early to tell if this is a true reflection and should be tossed until a trend is established
5. 13th Legion 3.70
6. Idalium Federation 2.96
7. Seal Team 6 2.26
8. Divine Envoys 2.02 ... again too early to tell if this is a trend
9. Kush Kingdom 1.69 need to look closer at this alliance
10. ManOWar 1.18
11. RavenClaw 1.17 ... significant drop since my last look ... tells me they are not doing well in a war
12. Romanian Fighters .92 .... not good news at all for them.

Now this is just a basic quide

DeletedUser345

Idalium Federation are an MRA but -DIVINENVOYS- and Kush Kingdom have potential where IF doesn't? Right thats despite IF having a much better average points and battle points?

DeletedUser

I pretty much did and federation i wasn't exactly sure about so i left it m.r.a which it clearly is and no comment

DeletedUser

sounds like someone needs to do a more thorough presentation of the 'facts' (not to mention research) before making these claims and upsetting people :rolleyes:

*haha, neg rep'd me because you didn't like what i said?

DeletedUser

Are there any top alliances looking for Grepo vets. I had to quit for awhile due to health issues but am back to playing. I was the founder to a top 10 alliance in Olympia called TDU. If any alliance wants a top player please inbox me. Thanks and Happy Hunting

DeletedUser

there's tons of alliances looking for vet players, many of them even say so on their alliance page.

DeletedUser

Are there any top alliances looking for Grepo vets. I had to quit for awhile due to health issues but am back to playing. I was the founder to a top 10 alliance in Olympia called TDU. If any alliance wants a top player please inbox me. Thanks and Happy Hunting

hahaha! tdu = Warpath food

DeletedUser

hahaha! tdu = Warpath food
I guess when I left they went to . It happens when leadership dissolves but at the time when i was there they were very good. Its a game so what do i care now lol. BTW happy hunting