Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser

Editted!

1 Old Republic 1484188 49 30290 :These are a nice bunch of guys but will they stay on the top spot in the coming weeks? that's the big question!
2 New Toon Salvation 1256524 43 29221 :I cant be too nice about this alliance as im in it ;) But they have sprang from nowhere and have a good collection player lets see how we are at war though!
3 Roman Western Empire 1202415 46 26139 :I don't like this alliance and from what I hear they are getting whooped but the Spartans.
4 The Grand Order 1198144 49 24452 :These are a good bunch of players and have a quite a few strong members but they are on the rim I will have to see how they are at war before I make a good mind up about them!
5 Childs Play 1010442 49 20621 :I have to be honest I don't know much about this alliance but they seem to be doing well.
6 The Fraternity 975728 50 19515 :This is a alliance which I know has some experienced players but they have reached there capacity in the member limit so will they get past rank 5.??
7 Agamemnons Army 949724 37 25668 :This is supposed to be a academy for Old Republic but from what I hear they work on there own most of the time (I cant be certain on this though!)
8 Circle of Heroes 948633 49 19360 :well they lost there throne and seem to be falling slowly through the ranks also I hear rumours of a war with Childs Play (but I cant be certain!)
9 Black Flag 920979 44 20931 :This alliance is doing quite well and have been in the top 20 for some time now. Keep it up!
10 Athens Calling 735608 50 14712 :I haven't got a clue about this alliance errm they are another rim alliance and maybe don't have many enemies?...

Here you go :p Well guys I would love feedback and remember this is MY OPINION!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

Nice to see some new alliances spire up. I didnt think that Black Flag could reach top 10 ever. Well done guys!

DeletedUser

Lol, statistic, it never shows the real deal.

And New toon salvation has 5-7 academies and pacts, correct?

DeletedUser40223

Looks a pretty fair appraisal Gladiator.. Although I do like the Romans, good mates of ours. I wouldn't be too hard on them about having some tough fights with the Spartan Empire/Agoge though. The Spartans are a decent outfit (believe me I know).. I'd like to see how any of the up and coming alliances fared against them. My money would be on The Spartans giving them as tough a time as they have us at CoH.

DeletedUser

Looks a pretty fair appraisal Gladiator.. Although I do like the Romans, good mates of ours. I wouldn't be too hard on them about having some tough fights with the Spartan Empire/Agoge though. The Spartans are a decent outfit (believe me I know).. I'd like to see how any of the up and coming alliances fared against them. My money would be on The Spartans giving them as tough a time as they have us at CoH.
Thanks! And like I said my opinion but I know the Spartans must be a good outfit purely to survive so long against 3 of the top alliances (maybe more) and I am guessing your in Circle of Heroes?

DeletedUser

Survive, dear Gladiator?

My fellow Spartans do not survive, they thrive.

As for my pitiful self? Well, I hide under their powerful cloaks. It's what an intelligent coward does.

But I would not call what they are doing surviving. A child survives the hurricane. The Spartans are the hurricane.

Sincerely,

Baggi the Coward

DeletedUser

:pro: The mighty logic of players of joining the world with the cap seize of alliance - 50 people...

New Toon Salvation
New Toon Salvation II
New Toon CERBERUS
New Toon Legion
Army of Salvation I
Army of Salvation II
Army of Salvation III
New Toon Legion II
New Toon University

DeletedUser40223

Thanks! And like I said my opinion but I know the Spartans must be a good outfit purely to survive so long against 3 of the top alliances (maybe more) and I am guessing your in Circle of Heroes?

Yes I'm with Circle of Heroes.. :)

Baggi.. You know we are the 'Best of Enemies' but you guys hit a brick wall today.. This fight is hotting up again! GREAT! (SW)

DeletedUser

That was a brick wall my armies ran into?

By the way, remind me in the future never to send half my armies to put someone in revolt, especially if it's mmcleod. He's going to defend, send everything. Sending half my armies was a bad decision, especially sending only half of my LS. 275 LS vs 550+? Doesn't seem to work.

DeletedUser

The worst part is, he got something like 10,000 defensive BP, maybe double that if he used the double BP.

And I checked my wall and because I didn't get through the biremes, I killed like 100 militia and 20 chariots. Ouch!

I did much better BP wise when we went back for that other guy later.

Good defense on your part. Although you did fall for our ruse, it still didn't result in our success, sadly. But we spied those circle of heroes towns and you all fell for that hook, line and sinker.

Back to the drawing board!

DeletedUser

The worst part is, he got something like 10,000 defensive BP, maybe double that if he used the double BP.

And I checked my wall and because I didn't get through the biremes, I killed like 100 militia and 20 chariots. Ouch!

I did much better BP wise when we went back for that other guy later.

Good defense on your part. Although you did fall for our ruse, it still didn't result in our success, sadly. But we spied those circle of heroes towns and you all fell for that hook, line and sinker.

Back to the drawing board!

Actually we'd figured out Baja was a main target pretty quick, which is why you ran into a buzz saw there. And yes, he did double XP that. We ended up with roughly 63k BP from the festivities. Mac got almost 22k by himself.

It was a pretty good plan. If you'd gone after someone less active, it might have worked.

Mac sleeps even less than I do it seems though.

We'll be by to see you guys again soon, no sense in us hogging all the DBP right?

DeletedUser40223

Childs Play.. What a JOKE they are..

After just 1 day of CoH hitting back (well about 3 of us) their peeps are PM'ing us and whining.. *can you stop it pweeease? New Toon will become a stwong alliance if we carry on fighting*

Bad luck CP.. On 2 counts:

1.You are nearer to us than the Spartans, so we can hit you a lot easier..

2. We don't mind if NTA become a strong alliance, we like them.. They haven't been attacking our peeps..

You had to keep testing the water, cold isn't it? Like our steel.. And we haven't even started yet, that's just a taster..

PS.. You aren't a patch on the Spartans..

DeletedUser

Mac sleeps even less than I do it seems though.

We'll be by to see you guys again soon, no sense in us hogging all the DBP right?

We are pretty sure he doesn't sleep at all, ever. We have the spy reports to back it up. At this point we are just looking to catch him on a bathroom break. Unfortunately for us one of our spies got this photo of him:
toilet_1467701c.jpg

Really?! Come on man, give us a chance!

DeletedUser

1 Old Republic --------Doing well to keep the top spot 2nd in ABP also good job
2 New Toon Salvation ------not in top 12 ABP or DBP how are you guys gaining city's ?
3 The Grand Order -------3rd in ABP so doing not bad can they keep there spot for another week ?
4 Roman Western Empire -------- hmm i dont really like this alliance seems they will let anybody in.
5 The Fraternity ---------- my alliance no comment
6 Agamemnons Army -------11th in ABP leader is grabbing city's left right and center is he doing all the work however ?
7 Childs Play ------------doing well in ABP just ahead of us ;) so must be doing something right
8 Black Flag -------6th in ABP and 7th in DBP at war with L&D The fraternity also just declared on them so will they last ?
9 Circle of Heroes --------dropped magnificintly in the rankings~1 in DBP so getting tore apart by the looks of it
10 Athens Calling-----------alliance has got larger from taking in some old Hora esti players lost a few in the first day to TF however
11 LOVE and DEATH ----------- nice alliance ran by great people at war with Black flag
12 Spartan Empire Agoge---------i like this alliance they are doing well in ABP sitting 4th well done guys keep it up

whos next

DeletedUser

I am answering your question about New Toon Salvation! we are an alliance made from 2 all 3 main alliances best players (made from Army of Salvation and New Toon Alliance) Now we both as alliances agreed that starting a new alliance was the fairest way to merge so that's how we did it mate and that's why we are playing catch-up, As we started over! :)

DeletedUser40223

Not a bad summary Cabz.. But there is a very good reason CoH have dropped down the ranking, expect that to change soon.

A ton of our players left the world so instead of gaining cities from enemy alliances we have been taking their cities internally. Therefore our points total hasn't risen much. We aren't getting torn apart just go on Grep stats and see how many cities we've lost.

Don't knock being #1 in DBP's.. All that means is we know how to defend, which is not good news for peeps attacking us.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

by the tore apart sentance i simply meant you are getting attacked non stop they DBP also could be due to your inactives aswell though

keep up the good work guys

DeletedUser40223

by the tore apart sentance i simply meant you are getting attacked non stop they DBP also could be due to your inactives aswell though

keep up the good work guys

Oh yes, we are getting attacked non stop.. GREAT! more of the same please it's more DBP's for us.. :D