Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser38382

Philosopher Warriors and Acheron are not our training ground, that is an insult to them. They are our brothers and sisters I consider equals.

DeletedUser

Philosopher Warriors and Acheron are not our training ground, that is an insult to them. They are our brothers and sisters I consider equals.

I second that. Both these alliances have brave brave fighters....

DeletedUser42621

Brother alliance of LAD, based primarily in 057, and currently at war with Hellenagos...

We've been rising steadily for a while now and were in and around rank 10-15 for ages. *Acheron* are also our brother alliances
Here is an earlier quote from me...

DeletedUser

I second that. Both these alliances have brave brave fighters....

I apologize for my poor choice of words. I do not know anybody in either alliance, and have no reason to question them.

But overall point remains-Blaze is overly complimentary to his allies, disrespects everybody else. The facts do not support his expressed opinions.

DeletedUser42621

Whilst Blaze is a little overcritical of TGO, it is important to remember that the Toons are not massively far behind on abp, and are still a clear second place. This is quite impressive considering that they are fighting the Spartans, Romans and TGO at the same as well as little old Centauri Brotherhood. High dbp doesn't inherently mean that you are getting kicked around. If an alliance launches a 16 city op and you succesfully defend all of them your dbp will skyrocket...(SW)
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser32731

i was just expressing my personal opinion like everyone els is bro, no need to jump off a bridge cloaca lol that is what i think yes! absolutely. btw "Looks to me like Grand Order is doing the butt-kicking, and Toons are receiving that butt-kicking" lol our DBP are deff gonna be higher then all we did defend agains everyone in top 20 at one point, but now the war is changed so we welcome more DBPs! and watch the race for ABPs ;)

(SW)

DeletedUser40223

Taikou and Clo..

"Looks to me like Grand Order is doing the butt-kicking, and Toons are receiving that butt-kicking"

"Whilst Blaze is a little overcritical of TGO, it is important to remember that the Toons are not massively far behind on abp, and are still a clear second place. This is quite impressive considering that they are fighting the Spartans, Romans and TGO at the same as well as little old Centauri Brotherhood. High dbp doesn't inherently mean that you are getting kicked around. If an alliance launches a 16 city op and you succesfully defend all of them your dbp will skyrocket"...(SW)

Toons are ahead on def BP's and are ranked no1 overall in alliance fighters. When I left that took around 120k ABPs' + 35k DBP's from their total so they are still doing pretty good.. With their recent overhaul I'd expect them to be more organised and more efficient. I guess we'll see..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20414

Once again Yawn... Blaze is sturing again.. hence why half the world attacked him after he tried to merge the whole world into his alliance...

I will pass no critical comments on any alliance. Lets just hope this world can hang on to a few players to see the world wonder stage...

DeletedUser40223

Once again Yawn... Blaze is sturing again.. hence why half the world attacked him after he tried to merge the whole world into his alliance...

I will pass no critical comments on any alliance. Lets just hope this world can hang on to a few players to see the world wonder stage...

Okay guys (NZ and Blaze).. You may be arguing like mad but I think deep down there is some real love which could blossom into something quite beautiful.. (dip)

There may only be hatred right now.. but it's a start.. :p

DeletedUser40223

I saw your comment before it was removed NZ.. I don't mind sharing you bud.. I'm a former CV hippie remember.. :p

Peace (dip) and Free Love for all (pop) I say.. :) (except disgusting simmers) :Angry:

DeletedUser40223

Last edited by Pushty; Today at 10:06. Reason: Inappropriate reference.

Come on Pushty.. No one reads this drivel anyway and the only peeps who would know it was an inappropriate referance are the ones who visit these places.. Naughty boy.. tut tut.. :p

DeletedUser

I don't make the rules, I am merely the hand of justice. ;)

Anyways, alliances! Are there any outside of the top 12 who are showing potential to rise, or merge into a stronger alliance?

DeletedUser19042

Anyways, alliances! Are there any outside of the top 12 who are showing potential to rise, or merge into a stronger alliance?

Left or right?

DeletedUser32731

Yawn! yawn! yawn! and YAWN some more lol seems like is the only thing going on over there..

you say "why half the world attacked him after he tried to merge the whole world into his alliance..."
hahahaha you tried to do everything i did What you talking bout? i made NT university so you needed to make one, i talk to an alliance so you needed to, every move by us was replicated by TGO, you guys even use my guides that i wrote and shared with Thrace lol, hope it made some of your guys better fighters :p get original! "talking about merging into everyone els", dont give me that hypocritical nonsense! now for me sturing the pot again lol dont worry after its cooked ill serve it to you, best go buy load of gum cause it will leave a nasty back taste in ur mouth till the end..

side note: brir there is no love or anykind of connection with TGO/Spartans/Romans and will never be as long as im here.. its Semper Paratus!
Victory or Death

DeletedUser42621

DeletedUser

Current score for edits by Pushty:

1 NZ God
1 Brir
1 IM Blaze

Dear Pushty-Is there a list of banned material so we can make sure we get as close to the line as possible without going over? And what happened to Firescore? Not keeping up with standards?