Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser39146

And as you know, def troops has a longer life that off troops:p

DeletedUser42621

Childs Play is back...

Analysis seeing as no-one has done one for a while...

1 New Toon 8823613 45 196080-Top dogs on points, dbp and overall fighting, they are also closing in on abp, but stats show they are losing on all three fronts.
2 The Grand Order 7442326 46 161790-Too many simmers some would argue, and a lot of their best members left to join Toons or Resistance after their "wobble". Could their merge with OR get them back on track???
3 *LOVE and DEATH* 6129722 40 153243-Good war stats and leadership, with 3rd rank abp, but a possible inactives problem. Their member count has dropped and still a lot of inactive members, and very little growth due to internal takeovers. Also, they are on the rim, and need to move into the core to gain more BP and influence
4 Spartan Empire Hippeus 5480282 47 116602-Are doing reasonably well in war stats, but are using turtle tactics, and cannibalisation to stay alive. Academy seems to be sinking also, but are rising up quickly.
5 Romans*Byzantine 5136963 43 119464-Quite a few inactives and on the rim, but they have good abp and are proven fighters.
6 New Toon East 3980710 41 97090-Away from the action and have made little progress against Centauri Brotherhood. Big brother will keep them safe but have very little influence in reality.
7 Romans*The Centurions 3927517 32 122735-Dying away, member count slowly dropping, and getting beaten up by L&D and The Frat. It looks like they will be next to sink.
8 The Frat Pack 3899466 23 169542-Great conquest count figures and could profit from Romans*The Centurions fall. Leadership still yet to be really tested and low member count means that at the moment they have little influence.
9 Resistance 3309458 18 183859-Have looked good against TGO and have taken charge of a good area. Like The Frat Pack, however, the leadership still yet to be really tested and low member count means that at the moment they have little influence.
10 *PHILOSOPHER WARRIORS* 3154181 36 87616-Strong core in ocean 57, and working well with L&D
11 Centauri Brotherhood 2632040 40 65801-Done very well to hold their own against the Toons, and have a strong hold on ocean 64.
12 The Grand Order II 2563038 37 69271-Fell down the rankings with TGO's wobble but seem to have steadied the ship. Struggling in recent war stats though.
13 BARRICADE 2345130 50 46903-Working well with Toons and are doing well against Rome
14 Childs Play 1950706 20 97535-A comeback for Childs Play, they have taken charge of ocean 54, but their survival really depends on how the Toons see them.
15 Rancho Relaxo 1936486 25 77459-Working with Spartans (I think), and have adopted similar turtle tactics. Still have a decent core.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25660

Cheers mate

What's this about then?

View attachment 9659

This could be a ploy again. Renato was once invited and joined TGO by NZ God (about 3 months ago), after two days, he left. He just surveyed (perhaps copied) all info on our forum, including ops.

Oh yeah, Props to you again Taikou for a great analysis.

DeletedUser25660

Childs Play is back...

Analysis seeing as no-one has done one for a while...

9 Resistance 3309458 18 183859-Have looked good against TGO and have taken charge of a good area. Like The Frat Pack, however, the leadership still yet to be really tested and low member count means that at the moment they have little influence.

Good thing Resistance original founder, tallguy left. It'd be better if a merger with them happens since this world is slowly becoming an All Toon show.

DeletedUser32731

well Duh! we have to put up a good show for players like yourself who are just watching the action with binoculars..

DeletedUser25660

well Duh! we have to put up a good show for players like yourself who are just watching the action with binoculars..

Is this part of your show?

"Im Blaze today at 09:49
hey mate, sorry for all the attacks :( cant help cause you are red.. want to have fun killing romans/Spartans?"

Man, stop doing that... This is just... low ... saying 'sorry' too early after a series of heavy attacks to one of TGO players?? You will lose respect bro, you don't try and punch someone and then say sorry too early.:pro:

Not sure what you mean by 'me just watching the action'. It's true that my ocean has been pretty quiet, but not anymore! I'm currently having a fight with one of Resistance leaders and I'm pretty sure we're both having fun :p (BP Exchange is pretty much equal)

And yeah, refer to grepointel topkillers link:D

Top killers 2013-03-14 to 2013-11-03

DeletedUser32731

lol here was your friends reply but dont think he got the invite and dont think he was ever gonna.. love messing with your weak minded guys, see where it got them?

" SteveMc on 2013-11-02 at 10:18
Yea could do that ."

your BPs say you stay active attacking internals and others i guess? we haven't heard you name? you took one city of NT which was in O23 and inactive so im not sure bout your "top killer" thing lol :p

DeletedUser25660

...your BPs say you stay active attacking internals and others i guess? we haven't heard you name? you took one city of NT which was in O23 and inactive so im not sure bout your "top killer" thing lol :p

Yep, you beat me by 1 city. I took 1 NT inactive in O.23, and you took 2 TGO inactives in O.42 / O.43. :p

Sorry Taikou, off topic.

DeletedUser42621

no, no keep up the banter...
internet egos eh...It makes for good entertainment;)

DeletedUser40223

Looks like TGO's 'wobble' is pretty serious. With the splinter group Resistance doing really well against their former alliance and players ghosting for fun. Toons appear to be gaining the upper hand now. Looks like they've been really busy this last couple of weeks against both TGO and Spartans.

Also the main Cerberus players have been giving it large as well, some impressive takeovers from those guys.

L+D and friends have been relatively quiet (considering they are usually ripping up trees and planting them straight into their enemies faces!) but you know what they say. It's always calm before a storm!

And We Love Sim City? Well we've (ok, me) have been very busy. Autumn is upon us and at this time of year trees need a little more hugging than in the warm summer months so that is the priority.

I'm off now, people to keel and trees to hug.. Bye!

DeletedUser40223

I logged in earlier and saw 2 notifications. :) They were rep comments.

"Great" I thought, "I don't get many of those!" :)

Imagine my chagrin when I saw this:

Thread: Alliances!
spreading the hate

He gave me a nice fat minus and that dropped my rep down to 2.. :(

I don't know who did this and neither do I care. I've always said I couldn't give a rats bottom about rep anyway so please feel free to zero me, or better still I'd like one of those nice pretty pink minus rep ones that say I've been a very naughty boy.. It would match my pink Iphone case nicely.. Ooo Spank me..:p

Thanks to the peep who sent the comment about helping me get back to 3. It's nice to know some peeps like the drivel I post even though rep isn't an important thing to me.. If I can make the odd peep chuckle I'm happy. :)

PS.. Although the rep thing didn't bother me, I believe that the nerd who did it thought it would annoy me.:Angry:

So because this prat thinks annoying me is a good idea please could Mr/Ms Hatespreader furnish me with his/her ingame name? :eek:

That's where I like to spread my particular brand of hatred.. Or are you a wimp who can only gob off anonymously? I think so..:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I logged in and saw 2 notifications. They were rep comments.

"Great" I thought, "I don't get many of those!"

Imagine my chagrin when I saw this:

Thread: Alliances!
spreading the hate

He gave me a nice fat minus and that dropped my rep down to 2.. ..

Please forgive me for my ignorance. But do you mean to say that there is a way to vote on posts, and that this somehow reflects in some score or something somewhere? How do you check somebody's score? How do you know when you receive comments?

DeletedUser40223

Yes Clo.. Those 2 green bars underneath yr name are for your reputation on this forum.. You get a notification when someone + or - yr reputation. You got one off me for that brilliant one in the sims thread about yr cousin 'the disgusting simmer' I'm chuckling now just thinking about that one.. Classic!

DeletedUser20414

please forgive me for my ignorance. But do you mean to say that there is a way to vote on posts, and that this somehow reflects in some score or something somewhere? How do you check somebody's score? How do you know when you receive comments?

lol :)

DeletedUser

Yes Clo.. Those 2 green bars underneath yr name are for your reputation on this forum.. You get a notification when someone + or - yr reputation. You got one off me for that brilliant one in the sims thread about yr cousin 'the disgusting simmer' I'm chuckling now just thinking about that one.. Classic!

I tried to add to your reputation. But I don't think it worked. I'll check later to see if I can figure it out.

DeletedUser42621

Plus repped you earlier Brir with the comment: "helping you back to 3 bars" lol, although my rep power doesn't hit very hard i believe its based predominantly on post count.;)