Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Immortals- MRA, recruiting fast trying to cover all 4 core oceans.

Clockwork Orange- Same as above.

Pandemonium- Mainly in 55 but a few in 45. Looks good. A few players I recognize. I expect this alliance to go
well.​

Erebus- My alliance no comment.

Shadow Warrios- Based well off to the est of 54 & 55. Lower point average, will see what becomes of them.

Legion of Achilles- These people in 45, not sure about you guys.

Order of Chaos- Now where have I heard that before.... Everywhere!

Alpha- Lowest average in top 12, will see about you guy, though I don't think you will be round for to long.

Hardcore PwN- What are you up to Hagop. In ocean 54 mainly. Lucky you in the same ocean as the bulk of
Immortals I'll be jealous of your farms.​

The League Of Legions- In ocean 44 (SW):pro:

Conejitos Felices- I like your name, it looks cool

Dystopia- Also 44, good luck (SW):pro:

DeletedUser

ahh...it wasn't removed...mod saw it?...didn't know that rule that I can't have a moving sig. I did that as I play naruto-arena where in forum I used this sig...I don't know about grepo forum much so mistook it. Well, I think I should read the rules before doing anything

DeletedUser

I could not stand the embarrassment of having a name that is spelled wrong, Zeus. The hangman's noose that you have prepared for Legion of Achilles will be tightened about your own neck. What you have pronounced will come upon you.

DeletedUser16696

I could not stand the embarrassment of having a name that is spelled wrong, Zeus. The hangman's noose that you have prepared for Legion of Achilles will be tightened about your own neck. What you have pronounced will come upon you.

That would be to whole point of doing all this -_-

A Name can't be spelt wrong - things only get spelt wrong if they're given a specific name in a certain language (This is often known as an object)

to me YOU SPELT MY NAME WRONG

the god "Zeus" didn't reply to my email (where I asked him to use his name) but he didn't reply :(

so I just changed it.

Under (Copyright and data protection act)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the real alliance everyone should be scared of is turtles only seems pretty scary :)

DeletedUser

: O My alliance is in a good condition, looks good and let's all give and cane

My ally is Conejitos Felices In this alliance we are all Spanish

DeletedUser

naah we from vemon 2.0 just came here to turtle up and make people rage :p

DeletedUser

: O My alliance is in a good condition, looks good and let's all give and cane

My ally is Conejitos Felices In this alliance we are all Spanish

casi no hay gente espanol aquí :p
Hola!

DeletedUser40747

Clockwork Orange- Same as above.
Alpha- Lowest average in top 12, will see about you guy, though I don't think you will be round for to long.

These Two alliances are Noob alliances ..Infact Alpha pacted with everyone , and orange are pacted with Immortals Both alliance offered me leadership , i joined and i need only 5 mins to destroy i mean sabotage :p

KING

DeletedUser

ZUES plz make a top 12 list.... You are a vet so your opinion counts a lot :p

DeletedUser40787

I used to be in the immortals,but got sick of them,and by the looks of it they are slowly losing members

DeletedUser40768

Hmm Since I don't know most of these alliances I will give my thoughts on the top 12 and it will be without bias :)

1. Immortals- The alliance with the highest amount of players this just seems to be one of the biggest MRA's. There core ocean is 54 where they have over 100 cities but they are spread across all 4 of the core oceans. They have 17 players in the top 100 in points, and 86 of there players have less than there average points. With so many players in the alliance they have to have superb leadership and high activity rate if they want to be a contender on this world.

2. Pandemonium- What appears to be another MRA, this alliance is based in 55 where they have about 70 cities but they also have a strong presence in 45 where they have 30 cities. They have 14 players in the top 100 in points, and have about 50 players under there average points. These guy are the same as Immortals, they need good leadership and high activity if they want to be contenders.

3. Erebus- Finally I get to write about a solid alliance. This alliance is based in 44 where they have about 50 cities. From what I see they are an alliance made up of experienced players from other worlds and have a nice core, not to sure if they are a premade but they kind of look like one. Best average points in the top 12, they have 9 players in the top 100 in points. 35 of these players are under there average points. This group has good leadership, and I expect them to be number one in ABP once beginner's protection is over. Only concern is that they are a bit high on members, but as long as they cut off the dead weight they will be fine.

4. Orders of Chaos- Yet another MRA from what I see. This alliance is based in 54 where they have about 50 cities, but they also have a strong presence in 55. Low average points, these guys have only 3 players in the top 100 in points. About 35 of there players are under there alliance's average points. Like the other MRA's they are a bit to spread out and would need high activity and good leadership if they want to survive the beginning stages of this world.

5. Alpha- What seems to be another MRA, the Alpha is based mainly in 54 where they have about 65 cities. They have a decent core so not as bad as some of the other MRA's but they still aren't a top notch group in my books. They only have 1 player in the top 100 in points, and 34 of there players are under there alliances average points. Like the other MRA's I don't expect them to last long.

6. Clockwork Orange- This alliance is yet another MRA, with a real interesting name. Looks like they got sabotaged early and are still recovering from it. They have 4 guys in the top 100 in points, and this group is spread out across all the core oceans. 38 of there players are under there alliance's average points. I see them failing early, they don't have a core really and obviously they don't have strong leadership if they allowed there alliance to get sabotaged. But they will be nice farms for anyone near them :)

7. Shadow Warrios- Another MRA, this alliance has one of the worst average points in the top 12. Also looks like they spelled there name wrong which is pretty sad, it is spelled "Shadow Warrios" and I think it is supposed to be "Shadow Warriors". Anyway they are based in 54, and have 1 player in the top 100 in points. 50 of there players are under there alliance's average points. They will have the same fate as the other MRA's.

8. League of Legions- Well if you checked out my PnP you would already know ;) Well they are based in 44, pact with as many alliances as possible, and tell there players not to be bp hunters. There only enemies are Erebus and me of course, I don't think they will survive long.

9. Vendetta- Another MRA, this alliance has the lowest point average in the top 12. They are based in 44 and have no players in the top 100, I think they are going to fail.

10. Legion of Achilles- An alliance based mainly in 45, this alliance seems like a decent group. They have one player in the top 100, but there leader has won World Wonders in the past so perhaps he knows how to run a good alliance. This group is definitely not a MRA, and 27 of there players are under there alliance's average points.

11. Hardcore PwN- A solid alliance based in 54, this alliance has nice average points. They have 5 of the top 100, 16 of there players are under there alliance's average points. They seem like they will stay in the top 12 for a while.

12. Burning Mafia- This alliance seems to be trying to be an MRA but is not that good at it. Low average points, this group is based in 54 and has a strong presence in 53. 30 of there players are under there alliance's average points, and they have no players in the top 100 in points. I think they will not last long unless they stay real active.