Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

So... DA couldn't take the heat so they left the kitchen...

Anyone seen a backbone laying around?

DeletedUser31214

what heat? heat from Hell Fire? That was not an issue.
Issue was in council members that made many of us leaving the alliance.

DeletedUser

as much as you hate me for posting since I joined so late and have no right to know, but this time I do happen to know internal issues had something to do with it, though... I should remind DA players that not everything is always in plain sight, and other "influences" may have been involved with that disruption :O

DeletedUser31214

yes dear Kadjayuni (should get easier name lol). main reason was you and your alliance.

DeletedUser

lol thats not what I said at all. But I have enough sources to know what did happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31214

lol thats not what I said at all. But I have enough sources to know what did happen.

Aren't you the cute one lol, please share the information you know. Btw the story have many sides.
But to be honest i am glad that there are no DA anymore. None of the original foundrs were left anyway.

DeletedUser39912

Someone make another top 12. We already know who won but I think it would be fun to hear what someone else has to say

DeletedUser

Well for all we know Hellfyre could 'divide' and have a 'war' for fun. Would certainly make a more enjoyable viewing experience. Plus what else are they going to do now?

DeletedUser

Err... Win?
You could still channel resources separately into one alliance which builds them and get everyone to join that alliance just before you start completing them anyway.

DeletedUser

Yawn. I really fail to see the appeal of world wonders or winning a world in the current format. It's truly uninspiring in its current format.

Although I do agree.. we are still going to just win as Ifax correctly put it. Nothing leading up to this point even matters anymore, nor does the banner we fight under. We've had many one time enemies and long time friends, as well as others who have set aside personal issues with one another for a common goal. Real life still comes up and we do have to continually filter in fresh, friendly and deserving faces and we are happy to have them. It's not like we're going to get to the finish line and say ... eh? someone else can have it.

DeletedUser

I just want to sad world of Rizinia to finish as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser

Rizinia isn't that sad. It's what you make of it. How are any other worlds superior or inferior? They are all basically clones of one other with a few minor differences.

DeletedUser

Rizinia isn't that sad. It's what you make of it. How are any other worlds superior or inferior? They are all basically clones of one other with a few minor differences.

yeah ifax, hit the restart button then rejoin in your alliance sphere and declare war on them, that will make it fun for you :D

DeletedUser

yeah ifax, hit the restart button then rejoin in your alliance sphere and declare war on them, that will make it fun for you :D

This is actually one of the more fun worlds I have played (after Gamma of course), after these WW are done things will get a lot more fun for us too.

DeletedUser

1) Hellfyre (109 332 840 points) - Everyone, everywhere. I'm not even sure what to say apart from the fact that they're winning so kudos to them for that.

2) Slightly Ruthless Heroes (41,794,347 points) - Back from the dead they seem to have sorted themselves out again but they've lost too many players (a lot of them good players) in the process.

3) Black Pearl (12,541,365 points) - No idea, they've been around for a while but we've never had contact.

4) MYSTERIOUS KINGDOM (11,048,886 points) - Hellfyres academy, as I said half the world falls under the hellfyre category.

5) BLACK ZONE CRUSADE (9,221,665 points) - Ridiculously steady growth from day one, their graphs are almost straight lines with no signs of slowing down. They'll probably continue to do good well into the future.

6) TheAngelsCut (5,380,800 points) - Given that they seem like nice people who are ready to help their allies to the best of their ability its with a heavy heart I say that this is an alliance filled with noobs. In a way this is good because they have the correct frame of mind so if these people continue playing on other worlds they will become very good players. Its far better in the long run to to be a bad player who tries hard and is willing to learn than to be an awesome player who never communicates at all.

7) METROPOLIS (3,958,832 points) - New alliance filled with members from an older but still fairly new alliance. They have a hard time ahead of them.

8) The Dominion (3,608,153 points) - Clearly I would be biased to review this alliance. (but we're 8th whoop!)

9) The Smoke (3,284,993 points) - Seem pretty good, only spoken to one of their members but all in all not too bad for another relatively new alliance.

10) Legion XIII (2,719,774 points) - Good nice consolidation except for their founder and one of their members who are floating around someplace nowhere near their core...

11) Playtime (1,515,825 points) - Being attacked a lot.

12) Last Slightly Heroes (dead)