Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser41447
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I guess lions and cats are both from the cat family so it kinda makes sense. However the siggy I made has the background of Thanatos, thanatos from smite to be precise.
Sill looks like kitty, and everyone knows kitties are awesomeness.
2i6fonn.jpg
2qny0b9.jpg

DeletedUser17561

I will do a top 12 but I need 5 days of at least semi-stable membership to get relevant data

DeletedUser30111

This place is dead, anyone wanna discuss the top 12 alliances?
Unknown losing to Najistan?
PI/PL/RD/RP getting their butts kicked by the puppets?
IGoW MRA-ing it up?
Nothing?

DeletedUser38223

I want to hear more about igow mra-ing it up ,, been trying to talk to there leaders for days, they dont seem to active :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone want to fill me in with whats been happening lately ? :p

DeletedUser39847

any chance of an update? I'd like to know what's going on as i'm sure others would like to see some input :)

there will always be +Rep in it ;)

DeletedUser

Hi all,

any updates on this thread. who is on the way up and who is likely to be on their way down,
currently playing in this world but a started a bit late so playing catch up.
happy hunting everyone

DeletedUser30111

I have a question about the top 12, does RD passing up PI mean that PI is now the academy? Or how does that work?

DeletedUser42407

I have a question about the top 12, does RD passing up PI mean that PI is now the academy? Or how does that work?

By Pi do you mean 3.141592653... or the yummy Pie (ex. apple pie and pumpkin pie)

DeletedUser

Never tried pumpkin pie. :(

That was a cheeky dig by Sable though. Hopefully more banter to follow, these forums are in a state of decay. :D

Anyway, here's my quick top 12:

Sesame Street - Way ahead of the pack now, will be interesting if anybody can actually tear them down a notch or even keep up.

Najistan - They've risen to 2nd so they must be doing something right. The only notable alliance they're at war with is Nemesis as far as I can see. Doesn't seem to be much of a contest there so not sure who they'll turn their attention to after they wrap that war up now.

Isitaos Gods of War - At war with these guys so I'll try not to be biased *COUGH* MRA *COUGH*. ;) All joking aside these guys are really well organized and pack a pretty big punch. They have a couple of good players as well so interesting to see what happens to them in the long run.

Reservoir Dogs - I could swear these guys started in ocean 45? They have more cities in 35 now so I guess that's probably down to Sesame Street forcefully pushing them out. They're warring against a few alliances on the rim, notably Up Your Oars.

Psycopathic Indulgences - Looks like they over-indulged themselves(i'm terribly sorry) and now lurk in 5th place with a some key players leaving them. I don't think they'll last much longer, and I'm expecting the top dogs will leave and form their own alliance or maybe join a different alliance that's at war with SS. Possibly join SS? It would suck for the rest of us. :D

Bunniez - They look okay I guess. A bit spread out you could say but considering their position on the rim, they'll survive for awhile longer.

The Muppets - Same as SS.

Nemesis - Lost a couple of cities to Naji over the last few days so they could be in trouble there as they are growing into unwanted territory. Not exactly sure what will happen to them as they don't have a lot of places to expand into without angering some big alliance.

Up Your Oars - At war with the Dogs and they've lost a few cities to them but they look like they have a decent team so I won't rule them out. Not sure what their relationship with the Bunniez is but possible war there as well.

IGOW. - See IGOW.

The Federation - Solid group of players here I reckon. They looked to have finally wrapped up their war with Silver Knights so I wonder what they're going to do next. They have Najistan to the west and Nemesis to the south. Hmm.. :heh:

The Mesopotamians - Looks to me like they're only surviving because the other alliances around them are too busy fighting each other. They're bp scores are pretty bad for an alliance that's been around for so long as well.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Looks like my prediction came true sooner than I thought! :p Psycopathic Indulgences is, in their words, 'closed for business'. Appolonia weeps, or maybe just me. :(

On the bright side, many of their members left and formed Epilektoi who are 6th in the world with 15 members. Not bad.

DeletedUser

We've had some help here and there. ;) Nice to see you on the forums! :D

DeletedUser

hmmmm, dun wanna here my predictions.....lets just say ive got a crystal ball and wellexpect the unexpected...

oh yeah hi avatar ...im in your alliance...but agree igow are mra...they are also huge, 5 alliances and well as far as mra goes i would give them a very solid rating...that said i cannot see them lasting more than 3 months, either internal turmoil will kill them or a non MRA will take them out I'm sure their better players will continue on though ...players tend to be more durable than alliances on these small.cap worlds

DeletedUser23046

The Federation - Solid group of players here I reckon. They looked to have finally wrapped up their war with Silver Knights so I wonder what they're going to do next. They have Najistan to the west and Nemesis to the south. Hmm..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in deed

who want to make a guess?

DeletedUser39847

So how about an update? your all too quiet....it makes me grow suspicious :D