Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser41447
  • Start date

DeletedUser33512

Question:

What is the point of having so many sister alliances? I can understand 1, but 5 or more? Seriously? Dudes, you be playing the wrong game. This ain't no Farmville. You need Facebook for that one. Jeez Louise!!!

DeletedUser

Top 12

take naji and hdm out of the list and its pretty.close to spot in what.i think, except the Delian league andtequila crew.look grea!!

DeletedUser38223

lol dont worry i dont think anyone understands what he says ,, just some little kid im guessing

DeletedUser

It's a shame that almost every alliance of the top 12 has to grow bigger and bigger at the cause of taking other players. Can somebody tell me who has a alliance with only players from the start? Don't know everything from every top 12 alliance, but it seems like Reunited is one of the only alliances who played with players from the start, or people who got invited from the dutch server later on..

DeletedUser

It's a shame that almost every alliance of the top 12 has to grow bigger and bigger at the cause of taking other players. Can somebody tell me who has a alliance with only players from the start? Don't know everything from every top 12 alliance, but it seems like Reunited is one of the only alliances who played with players from the start, or people who got invited from the dutch server later on..

Players come and go from servers. Either due to boredom, or real life circumstances.

If alliances didn't replenish and recruit their ranks then they would be left with very few members and a dead alliance.

I don't see why people complain about recruiting.

DeletedUser30111

You would either have to have the most incredibly solid premade, or be an amazing recruiter to recruit people before they joined another alliance to pull this off, this is the way alliances work in grep. I suppose merges could avoid this, but really in the end a merge is just recruiting an alliance en masse

DeletedUser

Ok....soooo top 12 ehhh?

Najistan - Well they are number one in points, have one of the strongest offenses in the game, defense wise they are relatively untested, depending on how well they can hold up defensively under pressure they may persist a while, then again the first major offense vs them may send their recruits from past wars running like they did when attacked by najistan. That's all provided anyone can defend against these guys and simultaneously mount a solid offense (hasn't happened yet).

Epilektoi - A very solid crew, well coordinated and very tight knit, probably will remain a solid force for a long time. Though, relatively new they have many old experienced players.

Reservoir Dogs - Another solid crew, survived Sesame Street and grew. Would imagine they have a lot of mileage left.

Pandoras Box - Top of the midsized crews by points but nearly half the size of number 1, Though they have been under fire from najistan for over a month and are still here. That says something.

without a paddle - formerly called the federation, these guys have fought nemesis and vengance and did fairly well. Not sure how well they would survive a fight against a larger alliance, they have a fairly tight core which gives them a defensive stronghold they seem fairly content to sit in their corner and the alliances around them either cannot stand up to them or choose to leave them alone.

Bunniez - In the northwest, honestly don;t know much about these guys, they've been around for a while so they must have something going for them.

Sesame Street - Previously at the top of the list, now falling quickly, probably won't be around much longer.

High Desert Mavericks - The academy of Najistan, and still a rank 8 alliance. Najistan can infill any losses they take for a long time and remain at the top with this, unless they flee under pressure of course.

Up Your Oars - Associated with Bunniez, not sure how strong the bond is here but they are located on the rim and have plenty of room to play till push comes to shove. Like Bunniez I am not too familiar with them but they have persisted and seem to be going strong.

Reunited - These guys are hardcore and will likely be around for a good while, unless inactivity does them in, like federation they have a very tight solid core. In addition they have a solid group of players that came to this server together and know each other. This is a real solid group that will likely only fall by being completely overwhelmed or from internal problems.

Exile Immortals - Don't know much about them but I love their name, that's about all I know about them.

Torque - A rim alliance that popped up out of nowhere and doesn't seem to be slowing down...if there's a hidden ace on the rim these guys are it.

sorry in advance I suck at top twelves.

DeletedUser6378

Pandoras Box is loaded down with pacts. The fact that they have been able to stick around with najistan says nothing about them, and more about there pacts. Pandoras box is so unorganized that it takes sometimes 20 minutes to figure out who needs help. All 3 of the PB alliances together is the worst alliance I have ever been a part of.

DeletedUser30111

Congrats to RD for officially being the only remaining alliance from the first top 12, much respect for that.

DeletedUser

What about Reunited? We're still here hehehe

- Oops, forgot that we joined the world later

DeletedUser44453

Hey guys, thanks much. Its been a fun world and weve enjoyed playing(and fighting, lol) with all of you.

DeletedUser26691

LOL @ Lowkey's comment! How about you try to lead 3 alliances full of people like yourself! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: