Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser41447
  • Start date

DeletedUser26691

So lowkey decides to throw a hissy fit because jazzle recruits a player he wanted to conq while there were tonnes of other targets! What puts the icing on the cake is the player that took his place in the alliance is becoming more of an asset than lowkey ever was!

DeletedUser30111

It seems in the spirit of having others fight their fight, epilek has rounded up a coalition against Naji, and we all know how good of a history coalitions have on this server

DeletedUser

They got 10 alliances supporting them it makes only sense they get 10 alliances to attack with them too hahaha

DeletedUser

It seems in the spirit of having others fight their fight, epilek has rounded up a coalition against Naji, and we all know how good of a history coalitions have on this server
Well you can call Epi/RD/SL a coalition right? and they have wrecked you in terms of city takes... according to the stats off course...

DeletedUser30111

Well you can call Epi/RD/SL a coalition right? and they have wrecked you in terms of city takes... according to the stats off course...

SL? They haven't been a thing in a long time, so no...

aint bunniez/jackrabbits part of that one to?
Yeah, Epi (MT), RD, (RP, RK), Bunniez (JR), UYO, Exile Immortals (& 2 academies)
That's a proper coalition, so we'll see how this turns out

DeletedUser30111

If I hadn't included them you probably would've mentioned them lol :p

Well epilek and SL were never around at the same time, and SS wasn't at war with PI when SL was around, so there hasn't been a coalition of this size to date in apollo

DeletedUser42797

Reunited - These guys are hardcore and will likely be around for a good while, unless inactivity does them in, like federation they have a very tight solid core. In addition they have a solid group of players that came to this server together and know each other. This is a real solid group that will likely only fall by being completely overwhelmed or from internal problems.

I agree on a few of your points here;

Hard core players: Yes!

Solid core: Yes!

Solid group of players that know each other well: Yes (this is a huge benefit to any good Alliance)!

However by disclosing their location and origin as a Ductch based group of players in their Alliance profile, and by keeping all of their forums in their native tongue, they limit their potential to be a really Top Alliance as they are effectively making their Alliance "Exclusive " to Dutch speaking membership.

This I believe to be their Achilles Heel.

The Top Alliance's and winning Alliance's that I have been involved with previously, have all had a good spread of membership from across all the three major time zones, this I believe makes for a more balanced fighting team with less vulnerability to individual offline times.

Having all your members sleep and work at the same time is not a good thing.

DeletedUser30111

The Top Alliance's and winning Alliance's that I have been involved with previously, have all had a good spread of membership from across all the three major time zones, this I believe makes for a more balanced fighting team with less vulnerability to individual offline times.

I don't think they were as completely exclusive, but Polish Legion did it in Helorus, so it could definitely be done.
After all in grep stability is strength, having a core group you know won't break is better, to me, than having an unlimited potential membership pool

DeletedUser38223

we took 8-9 epil cities on our op 2 days ago, and now epil macca rd rp , exile 1,2,3,4 , pi bunniez jack rabbits and up your oars are all doing a massive combined op on us , with very little success we let some o32/35 cities go just becaus theres no point in having them, besides that i think they got like 2-3 cities