Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser42621
  • Start date

DeletedUser

shhhhh nobody is supposed to know, he keeps denying who he is/was. its a secret and only those important enough to know about it know about it.

i guess we are all important now :D

yes we are all important, you will be monster mouse's slave (of a certain type) that way you will be more important than the scullery maid.

thus speaks chalna

DeletedUser39847

Thought i'd give this an update to try keep it going.

Top 12 Alliance's​

89c759a77df32632e5559160bce66cd6.png

Top 12 Attackers​

b4e54e527330c55d026711f6e005876a.png

Top 12 Defenders​

8015a3fd9126b35cb30658680ba1ecac.png

Top 12 Fighters​

b281d4c6ed5a457fd7ac6410b4c4bab2.png

Top 8 Overview

1. Infectius - Ranked No.1 in everything. Good organisation & good players. They have set the bar in cyth. The question is how will their long term plans fair out. I'm sure Tyrone will tell us all about them :D

2. Moderated Nation - Ranked No.2 all round. Not a bad bunch of players & seem to be doing well. I don't know a huge amount about them but facts are facts and they are getting BP and growing.

3. The Noobs - These group of highly trained mod's stat's speak otherwise :D. They don't seem to encounter much of a fight but judging by their ABP they are definitely looking for one. Taking cities from BoT and growing nicely.

4. OCEAN VETERANS - My alliance so I won't comment unless asked. The stats say it all.

5. Little Dwarfs - Not much to say about these. Small alliance but active. Could do good things if they tried.

6. Legion of Kings - Stat's are climbing steadily and might have something to offer if they get their act together.

7. Aegis - shield of Zeus - A shield of invisibility maybe...who are they & where?

8. M.I.A - Seem to be doing more defending than attacking. Not sure who they are but time will tell.

My update ends here but I hope you enjoy the read...

DeletedUser

I like your ally mate, OV seems like a decent bunch of quality. The only concern is for the big big gap between two of your groups of players. Now you are just 2 separate alliances, that's the only issue I'd be concerned with.

I think we will see more consolidation/toughen up in the top 12 in the next 2 weeks, after that. Most alliances will stay for good.

DeletedUser33478

I like your ally mate, OV seems like a decent bunch of quality. The only concern is for the big big gap between two of your groups of players. Now you are just 2 separate alliances, that's the only issue I'd be concerned with.

I think we will see more consolidation/toughen up in the top 12 in the next 2 weeks, after that. Most alliances will stay for good.
We knew we are not going in to core, in rim there is not any competition. So like this we have enough targets to attack. thats why we have gap between two groups.

DeletedUser39847

That was planned ;)

Your not funny :D:D

DeletedUser

Ok so I know I dont play this server, but I am really bored and its my day off. So figured I would grace you all with a great top 12 update.

1. Infectious
ABP Rank: 1
DBP Rank: 1
BP Rank: 1
Ocean(s): 55,45
Major Wars: The Noobs 7-6, HMWH 18-0, Legion of Kings 23-2

Infectious is clearly the top dog at the moment. Ranked #1 in all bp rankings and fighting on multiple fronts. The war with Noobs seems to be at a bit of a deadlock, one of the alliances should gain the upperhand shortly I would think. Led by DW who I hope sticks around a bit on this server and with a great roster of players I have played with and against on past servers this alliance should be around as long as their leadership stays in tact.

2. Moderated Nation
ABP rank - 2
DBP rank - 2
BP rank- 2
Wars - GOoC 61-1
Ocean(s)-54

Great group of players coming from Calydon where they won the server. Have alot of great players that I recognize from Calydon and other servers such as Fionn Mack, Robbyn44, Milos21 and many more. Doing really well right now, seem to be sticking to staying in O44 at the moment. Will be interesting which direction they decide to head once they run out of targets in O44. See them being around till the end, have already showed they have longevity as a group and many of their players have even won on multiple servers now.

3. The Noobs
ABP rank-3
DBP rank-3
Major Wars - Infectious(score above), Bunch of Trolls 20-9
Ocean(s) - 44, 45

Another really great group of players that I recognize alot of names from. Was originally a small alliance, eclipse who is a group of players from Pella merged into them to put them where they are now. At war with multiple top 12 allliances and seem to be holding their own which is great. Again will be interesting to see what happens between them and infectious, regardless of the outcome I see this alliance being around for awhile.

4. Ocean Veterans
ABP rank - 4
DBP rank -21
BP rank - 4
Wars - no major wars
Ocean(s) - 57,75

This group of players hails from Gela and Corinth where they have had moderate levels of success. Are doing very well so far here because of a lack of competition out on the rim. Probably the most major premade I have ever seen plan to start on the rim, it will give them plenty of time to build up. Will be very interesting to see if they try to push into the core to fight the big boys or just hangout on the rim. Seem to be very good right now, would really like to see what happens to them when they enter a major war, with Little Dwarfs right above them it looks like the perfect oppurtunity to do so.

5. Little Dwarfs
ABP Rank - 8
DBP Rank - 16
BP Rank - 10
Wars - Dark Angels 31-1
Ocean(s) - 56

Don't really know alot about these guys from past servers. They have some very good attackers though and are a relatively small group of players sporting a great average which is good to see. Beat the living hell out of Dar Angels to take control of ocean 56, seems like a war with infectious or OV may be on the horizion. If they get sandwhiched between the two things could get very bad for them very quickly.

6. Aegis Shield of Zeus
ABP Rank - 11
DBP Rank - 15
BP rank - 13
Wars - no major wars
Ocean(s)- 55

Terrible bp for an alliance that is in the core. Their is no excuse for that poor bp except that they are a bunch of simmers. Seem to have an NAP or something in place with Infectious, will live until they enter a major war against a good alliance or as long as Infectious wants to let them live.

7. Warlords
ABP rank - 15
DBP rank - 17
BP rank - 16
Wars - No major wars
Ocean(s) - 65

Top alliance in 65 for the time being. Seems a war between them and OV is going to happen sooner or later. I don't see them beating OV so once that happens their days of simming along will be over and I imagine ov may take in their top players if they have room.

8.Army of Gauls

ABP Rank - 17
DBP Rank - 23
BP Rank - 17
Wars - no major wars
ocean(s) - 65

What an original alliance name ;). Anyway another uninspiring group of rim simmers who will likely meet their doom as soon as they enter a major conflict with a major alliance.

9.M.I.A.

ABP rank - 13
DBP rank - 11
BP rank - 12
wars - blackflag 6-1, The Noobs 14-0
Ocean(s) - 45

From what I have been told these guys are from Thebes. A few names I recognize in their as being good players. Although their bp doesnt inspire alot of confidence they are doing very well against two top 12 alliances so thats a positive note. Not really sure how to feel about this alliance due to those things. Will see how things unfold for them in the next couple months I would assume. They will either come out of the next couple months great or no longer existing I would think.

10. Black Flag

ABP rank - 9
DBP rank - 5
BP rank - 6
wars - MIA score above
Ocean(s) - 54

Dont really seem to have any major wars going at the moment, just seem to being having little skirmishes with alot of alliances here and there. Must admit they have rather good bp for their rank compared to many of the other top 12 alliances. Unfourtanetly being in the core I think they will eventually fall due to so many good alliances being around them.

11. Dark Judgement

ABP rank - 14
DBP rank - 32
BP rank - 18
Wars - Pantheon 20-0
Ocean(s) - 66

Top dogs in 66 for right now. They are a rim alliance so we can give their poor bp a pass for now, may control 66 for awhile as I dont really see any competition around them. Next few months will reveal a bit more about them.

12. Bunch of Trolls

ABP rank - 8
DBP rank- 4
BP rank - 5
Wars - The Noobs(score above)
Ocean(s) - 44

Group of players from Athens where they won the world. A few really really good players in this alliance, were getting hammered by the Noobs, but seem to be taking the upperhand lately since the Noobs have started warring with Infectious. If the Noobs were to fall they would probably become the top dogs in 44.

I used grepostats for the war stats so if people ghosted or were kicked during conquest my apologies. Anyway feel free to plus rep me if you liked it. May try to do one of these on a fairly regular basis as the externals are my only connection to grepo anymore and Cythera is the most interesting world atm to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39847

Good update...Keep them up :)

In regards to O.V we don't stay on the rim....what fun is that were fighters but smart ones with long term plans.

DeletedUser25249

Aww bend, doing top 12's on yer day of, you must be bored... Nice work, for me the next 2 or 3 weeks will be telling for this server, and the strong minded stay and the weak, well they get dealt with.

DeletedUser

lol, to say that black flag is in no major wars really... MIA is not really a war. The real war is between Black Flag and MN. MN is up 17 to 4. I like that you did this though, just have to edit it a bit

DeletedUser

Infectious are losing towns to little dwarfs without taking. Now why is that happening?

DeletedUser27723

Infectious are losing towns to little dwarfs without taking. Now why is that happening?
you cant say they havent tried :p
i heard they sent 5k LS but still didnt break the siege :)

DeletedUser

you cant say they havent tried :p
i heard they sent 5k LS but still didnt break the siege :)

DAT EXAGGERATION.

Nice job on the city, although it will be a problem if you guys can't hold the siege, since your Birs TT is much much shorter than our LS TT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27723

DAT EXAGGERATION.

Nice job on the city, although it will be a problem if you guys can't hold the siege, since your Birs TT is much much shorter than our LS TT.

another way of putting it will be - it will be a problem you guys cant break the siege, since we are half the number of people you are ;)

DeletedUser

If points/member count is the only thing you see, you obviously don't understand how the game works. :D

DeletedUser27723

If points/member count is the only thing you see, you obviously don't understand how the game works. :D
So you are saying your players arent good enough? :p
and you should not build cities where you cant protect them :p like OV they are like 2 different alliances and i bet they will say the same if we go and take them that their LS TT is way higher than our Br TT
:p and no hard feeling mate i am just messing around :)