Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser42621
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ohh nooo, someone down repped me and said get a life noobbb :( whatever shall I do lol. Guess you havent seen my extremely attractive girlfriend, you probably dont see any girl but your mom though when she brings your meals to the basement for you I would guess.

DeletedUser34939

Ohh nooo, someone down repped me and said get a life noobbb :( whatever shall I do lol. Guess you havent seen my extremely attractive girlfriend, you probably dont see any girl but your mom though when she brings your meals to the basement for you I would guess.

It's not fair to assume every anonymous down rep is tyrone.

DeletedUser

Shhh, dont ruin tyrones confidence. He is finally starting to talk to girls, even if it is on grepo thats a big step for him :p

DeletedUser

you cant say they havent tried :p
i heard they sent 5k LS but still didnt break the siege :)

I guess they did, 5k? They will feel it for few days.

Nice job on the city, although it will be a problem if you guys can't hold the siege, since your Birs TT is much much shorter than our LS TT.
I recall, I told you that were weak in south O55 in comparison to dwarf and that they will overpower you in the O55 south. Time indeed has shown, my friend. One of the arguments I used, was the TT advantage, I am glad you saw my reasoning and agreed with it.

DeletedUser33478

So you are saying your players arent good enough? :p
and you should not build cities where you cant protect them :p like OV they are like 2 different alliances and i bet they will say the same if we go and take them that their LS TT is way higher than our Br TT
:p and no hard feeling mate i am just messing around :)

Are you sure?

DeletedUser22708

It's not fair to assume every anonymous down rep is tyrone.

oh-no-you-didnt-6.jpg

DeletedUser29152

I would do one..but my last one had many negative replies so I think I'll give me reviewing career a break

DeletedUser

1zf342s.png

From the looks of it, infectious are losing grip on their boarders. Any official statements from both teams?

DeletedUser29152

everyone cheers for dwarfs...until they become the world's giants and hated

DeletedUser

everyone cheers for dwarfs...until they become the world's giants and hated

Absolutely, although I doubt they will be the one on top to be hated. What I like about them is the member count is smaller than any top 12, 2x smaller than rest of top 6 and yet still a fierce force down south constantly engaged in a one way city trade with infectious. No big surprise in there, their weaker south allowed the rim dwarfs to overpower the boarder. But the small amount of players actually will prevent them from being #1 scary alliance. I'd say MN will be hated next :)

MN is looking solid for world domination and core control. I mean I see those guys in 2-3 months taking control over 2 cores.
Overall this world is fun, solid core alliances mixed up with strong rim teams will definitely result in some drama and action.

Last edited by a moderator: