Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser29152

well i kinda rule infectious out of the running at this point...Infectious' original core of o55 has been infiltrated by dwarfs, MN, BT and Trolls so when WW comes and it's every alliance for themselves where can you guys really hide? MN's core also seems to be getting enemy cities from the west and the south so they may have to build in the north or east to be safer from enemies. And Dwarfs are quite scattered...how dwarfs can get their ww island location figured is beyond me as they have cities in a lot of oceans and how will aegis and angry dwarfs relationship with them hold? (i hear that AD and Aegis players are simmers who DC about WW so will be happy to send them resources)

DeletedUser

Kudiwa with his brilliance!
You know you kinda say that the top 3 alliances can't win WW because of different problems?

DeletedUser29152

read carefully and see that i never said that dwarfs and MN can't win. I just said that like Infectious they have things that might affect them in WW but i only ruled out infectious

DeletedUser

MN have recruited a good portion of Family. Left the rest behind

DeletedUser32250

Engaboy
Some people seem to think MN and LD are close buddies

Hahaha... Sorry, someone explain to me what LD and co actually do these days (Excluding the internalising of players and losing cities to Infectious)

DeletedUser10962

Hahaha... Sorry, someone explain to me what LD and co actually do these days (Excluding the internalising of players and losing cities to Infectious)

I dunno mate I took 4 infectious cities in the last 5 days so it's not all going badly. Admittedly the first two were from a noob who I imagine infectious were embarrassed to have in their ally but the last two were from good players

DeletedUser29152

Hmmm so are you saying ld is winning the war against infectious?

DeletedUser10962

No did t say that just pointing out that some LD players are actually taking some enemy cities not just losing them and getting internals.

DeletedUser32250

But you are the No.1 alliance in the world with many top 10 players. There should be more than 'some' LD players fighting infectious. Surely?

DeletedUser29152

the others are building their WW cities in their "secret" location XD

DeletedUser10962

Number 1 in points only...... I think we all know battle points are more important than points

DeletedUser29152

not in our case, infectious are #1 but at the moment they aren't reflecting on their bp rank...

DeletedUser32250

So... An update...and a fourth. 1/4
I'm not doing all twelve because there is a lot to write about so unlike my last update, i will just do a detailed top 3. Please forgive me!

Moderated Infection.

This alliance came to existence from the merger between Moderated Nation and Infectious, but you already knew that. From the top 3 alliances, the 2 fighters joined forces to suppress the passive Dwarfs of the east! Some may disagree with that statement.

This alliance has recently built six out of the seven controversial World Wonders meaning they have successfully won the world after building four. However, the Dwarfs have successfully managed to block MI from retrieving the highly acclaimed and priceless crown (If anyone takes me seriously there, please don't).

Anyways, enough of that boring stuff.

Little Dwarfs

Firstly, the name actually makes no sense...to me anyway. Dwarf is a term for someone who is unusually small regardless of age. So the name really means, 'Little Small Person' which is just a repeat in description which may be the intention. If so then ok!

This team (Information provided in writing from a dwarf) scrapped the fighting plan for long term preparation for World Wonders. The fighting players left once the merger of Navalus' former alliance, Warlords or Warlords Elite merged with LD. This is when the respected simming started. Founding and ocean from scratch for the whole purpose of WW. This all began reasonably early on in the server so time wasn't a problem.

Anyways, this all seemed to not go as planned as yes, MN had a WW plan but it was carried out by clearing an ocean. 054 cleared through the traditional methods.

So this was for nothing it seems for the Little small people team. Fighting boycotted for a chance at another win for Navalus and his gang.

OCEANS VETERANS

OCEANS and GA Veterans* from Corinth have returned.

So the expectation at the beginning wasn't high for some people but those who knew them from before knew they would hold out. Now we know they could. OV haven't been part of the usual core drama but that said, I'm sure they have their own entertainment to keep them occupied.

OV however have no 'LARGE' scale wars, whatever that means exactly. I mean yes they are at war with MI/IN but they are far, far out to do some real damage but we'll see.

*I cannot remember whether the merge in Corinth was between OCEANS and XX Veterans. I seem to recall it was GA but if I am wrong, please correct me.

Thanks for reading.
The purpose of this was not offend anyone but to simply participate in forum discussion.

Hyper.

Last edited by a moderator: