Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Trolls record against noobs has been getting alot better as of recent, you'll notice icyber is no longer bragging about it. I wouldn't count us out yet.

I like your voice tho, talk faster with more sarcasm and funny metaphors like Yahtzee or that guy with the glasses and it'll become even better, you have grown on me noob doctor I'll give you that.

DeletedUser

I thank you, good sir. I aim to please.

Feel free to send me some BoT info, and I shall do a session on them... if you wish...

DeletedUser14937

Trolls record against noobs has been getting alot better as of recent, you'll notice icyber is no longer bragging about it. I wouldn't count us out yet.

I like your voice tho, talk faster with more sarcasm and funny metaphors like Yahtzee or that guy with the glasses and it'll become even better, you have grown on me noob doctor I'll give you that.

You mean those sieges infectious clear and stack for you? lol Or your cities that infectious offense save?

Putting in 1% of the effort in a war does entitle you to come and brag.

DeletedUser

BoT should be getting better...

I predict a new alliance will rise soon... means someone in the top 5 has to go down to make space ;)

DeletedUser42126

Doc you cursed! :eek:

Good analysis! I like what you had to say and I can agree on most points! As always I was thoroughly entertained!

DeletedUser

You mean those sieges infectious clear and stack for you? lol Or your cities that infectious offense save?

Putting in 1% of the effort in a war does entitle you to come and brag.
A loss is still a loss.
It doesn't matter who clears or who stacks. If it's active or inactive.

DeletedUser

Good analysis doc, keep those videos going. I enjoyed watching it, thank you. As for aegis & infectious, I highly doubt they have enough guts to pull it off. :)

DeletedUser14937

Yes, a beggar that lives in the car park of a 5 star hotel still "lives" in the 5 star hotel :p

I don't think hotels that have beggers running around their premises can be considered 5 stars. Does that make me a bad person?

DeletedUser34939

I don't think hotels that have beggers running around their premises can be considered 5 stars. Does that make me a bad person?

yes. Las Vegas.

DeletedUser22708

Liking the videos noob doctor, keep up the good job. The core from BoT will never go away, even if they continue their fight under another flag or name, they'll continue till the end.

DeletedUser

sounds like something my six ex wives would say......

but seriously it is good to have someone that would be objective not knowing the "personalities" involved