Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I did not, check out why i quoted his post, the firs time.
I did. Say the player writes like a child is as high up you come when it comes to trolling and talking smack. Thats the first punch, and after that they answer and talk smack back to you.
Its even in the grey-area regarding this forumrule:
"It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post."

We are here to enjoy the game and maybe meet a few people in the process, responding to your posts as i came to realise takes the fun out of the game.

I will not continue to argue with you there is just no point in it, you obviously have more time than me and you will always have the last word.

Have a great game people

When responding to my posts are the difference of you having fun or not in this game.. Well, you obviously dont have so much fun in this game anyway.
Why not admit that you where trying to troll, but did not stand it when you get trolled back?

And those ironies of yours are just hilarious! Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45468

Why did i say that he wrote like a child, is it maybe becouse of the comments he made about OV... i wonder.

I accidentaly quoted your post instead of chalnas when i wrote that responding to posts of that kind is taking the fun out of the game, you can see i made a mistake becouse i quoted you twice, my bad.

But friend you responding to something that has nothing to do with you or your alliance... well let's just say that i quoted Chosen gods and in his post you see the comments he made about Infectious, but you fail to see the comments about OV.

You are not the most objective guy in this matter...

DeletedUser37640

We are here to enjoy the game and maybe meet a few people in the process, responding to your posts as i came to realise takes the fun out of the game.

I will not continue to argue with you there is just no point in it, you obviously have more time than me and you will always have the last word.

Have a great game people

Sir, are you going to leave here or not? And I know your new and all, but please don't double post. Your going to complain/cry over a top 12, then make your own. :pro:

DeletedUser

Why did i say that he wrote like a child, is it maybe becouse of the comments he made about OV... i wonder.

I accidentaly quoted your post instead of chalnas when i wrote that responding to posts of that kind is taking the fun out of the game, you can see i made a mistake becouse i quoted you twice, my bad.

But friend you responding to something that has nothing to do with you or your alliance... well let's just say that i quoted Chosen gods and in his post you see the comments he made about Infectious, but you fail to see the comments about OV.

You are not the most objective guy in this matter...

Yeah he had more good things to say about infect then OV. Is that really weird? You guys have been here from start without proving anything. And thats a fact. You haven't really had a war against another top 5 alliance before recently, and they seem to crush you by looking at the stats. If you cant stand negative talk about your alliance performance, well then prove yourself ingame!

And the top 12 was a funny one, with a general topic that followed every alliance.

When it comes to who is objective.. Well I think you have switched objective and subjective here. You are the subjective one in this discussion. Nothing bad about that from my sights of view. Since the posts have nothing to do with me or my alliance im the objective guy in this matter.

DeletedUser29152

Mrpetz you aren't really the biggest player in game. These BT guys call me out for talking smack in forum but do the same to others. ...
I think getting into the top4 turned the he men cocky

DeletedUser

Mrpetz you aren't really the biggest player in game. These BT guys call me out for talking smack in forum but do the same to others. ...

What does my size have to do with anything? I know I only have 6 cities atm. But I do have 18 free slots however.

I belive "those BT guys" would agree that they smack around in the forums. But smacking is supposed to be in the forum. Its kinda the point of it!

DeletedUser

@ kud -talk smack all you want, we call you out for lying/making stupid statements.
and responding to what you say is what we want to do, it's the whole point of a controversial statement ot start controversy, talk smcak all you want, but don't think we can't talk back, your issue is you seem to think we should ignore it? or am i misunderstanding?

@ OV dude - that's because infectious is worth defending and ov isn't worth the pot they don't have to pword for urinate in.

DeletedUser29152

@Chalna talk smack all you want. i just hate being part of internet arguments because they look pathetic to onlookers.

Also getting back on topic. Aegis have changed their name to Dwarfs of Aegis...I think Infectious' back must be in a lot of pain from Aegis stabbing it

DeletedUser42126

you obviously had never talked to any of our players before we became BT if you think that being top 4 made us cocky ;)

DeletedUser29152

And what about aegis ending the serverz longest running pact?

DeletedUser27621

Oh, we know its a game, we also know that we are better at it right now than you guys are. and have the stats to prove it.

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en68&A=2788&D=942&H=30

If you had WE fighting against you in O57 you would be losing too, granted they are ranked 10th in the world but there is something to be said for having ~600 cities in one ocean and an ocean on the rim no less.

I am not trying to say that Bad Touch is only winning because of WE, you are a strong alliance, but it is hard to say you are winning because you play better, especially when you have ~1/20th that of the cities your allies do in the ocean in which the war is going on.

DeletedUser

where you people get your info from is beyond me..
i keep seeing stuff that makes no sense whatsoever in here, and yes, bad touch was cocky long b4 we were ranked top 4
more like when we were still he-man we were mouthy and rude, and well.... same as now

DeletedUser34939

Turned us cocky??? jeeze buddy you gotta get with the times, look back through our last 3 servers. Whatever it was what done turned us cocky happened long long time ago.

If you had WE fighting against you in O57 you would be losing too, granted they are ranked 10th in the world but there is something to be said for having ~600 cities in one ocean and an ocean on the rim no less.

I am not trying to say that Bad Touch is only winning because of WE, you are a strong alliance, but it is hard to say you are winning because you play better, especially when you have ~1/20th that of the cities your allies do in the ocean in which the war is going on.

Evan, dude. Please. OV has been top 5 for how long? A long time. In all that time you were fighting 2 wars in the south with Wombats and Wicked Ev. The whole time they were fighting you both alliances just got stronger and stronger. you had decent gains vs wombats but by no means were you beating them - and then you had a party and called it a victory when they merged dwarf. Wicked Ev has been and still is stomping you like school children despite being much much smaller.
When He-man (now BT) did start taking cities from you we did it easily and without any help from WE just as WE did without help from us. It's only been maybe the last week or so that Wiked Ev and BT have even been close enough to support eachother fighting you in O57 - luckily for us it didn't take much time to link our forces seeing as how ya'll are so easy to take cities from ;)

DeletedUser29152

Well BT better watch out because there seems to be talks between two top4 alliances to pact

DeletedUser

i think we will be just fine, you just sit back and enjoy the show

and i do believe we will be , and are 1 step ahead of the things that might affect us, we have a very good leadership team oh yea im on it lol, but joking aside... everytwing is gonna be alright, BB will hold you if you get scared, hes a big gentle teddy bear