Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser29152

I may be getting a part in the show soon :p just pray I'm on your side

DeletedUser27621

When He-man (now BT) did start taking cities from you we did it easily and without any help from WE just as WE did without help from us. It's only been maybe the last week or so that Wiked Ev and BT have even been close enough to support eachother fighting you in O57 - luckily for us it didn't take much time to link our forces seeing as how ya'll are so easy to take cities from ;)

I'm not saying that you and WE were working together in one big scheme to take down OV but fighting both of you in O57 with just the one of us even if you are not allied together puts you in a much better position, before skill is factored in.

DeletedUser

Okay guys I'm going to make the top 6 alliances, as the whole story is about them ! barely a little skirmishes between others .
I'm going to be very clear, so i hope i dont offend anyone :p at the end i know i'm never going to be 100% realistic and accurate.. but I'm going to try tho
1-Little Dwarfs: Rank 3 alliance attackers

Rank 3 Alliance defenders

Rank 3 alliance fighters

Recently Pacted to infectious and planning on moving north with them to fight some other enemies, Little dwarfs are one of the Least aggressive in the top 6 , they never really showed good fights in all their wars, instead they seem to be thinking of the World Wonders even way before it starts , live the moment guys and fight enemies decently rather than sitting and simming until the world wonder starts. This game is more than playing the world wonders :) I believe there are many decent players there, and they can be effective in any war, JUST IF , they stop simming. :p

2-Moderated nation: rank 2 alliance attackers
rank 2 alliance defenders
rank 2 alliance fighters

Those guys have way too many decent players and they're really good and playing the game. BUT , what a snake :p your diplomacy and politics really needs to change and stop stabbing alliances in the back . Plus, you need to fight more than an enemy at a time to prove how good you are, you just stopped the war with infectious to fight bunch of trolls.. rather than just fighting them both together . and if you didn't formally talk about a NAP with infectious i'm pretty sure neither of you want to attack each other :) . Be more aggressive , grow a pair and show them both who you are , rather than just fighting an enemy at once !

3-Bad Touch : Rank 4 alliance attackers
Rank 7 alliance defenders
rank 5 alliance fighters

Very decent alliance , and they're very clear with their foes and friends, they didn't do much backstabbing and they fought enemies decently . I believe they'll be ganged on by infectious , Little dwarfs and Moderated Nation( not much in contact with them but they can hurt them) real soon , so better watch out and get themselves ready for some harsh fights , coordinate better with bunch of trolls as you both will be in the same boat.

4-Infectious Rank 1 alliance attackers

rank 1 alliance defenders

rank 1 alliance fighters
Recently, dusting themselves off, they made a strategy to face the threats they faced recently, which is moving north hand in hand with little dwarfs, this alliance had REAL hard time recently and they got beaten hard by Moderated NAtion, Bunch of trolls , and Bad touch. But thanks to those 3 alliances as they're now fighting each other and giving the chance for infectious to return back to competition ! heyyy , we want you to get back in shape infectious, we need more competition ! :D

5- Oceans veterans : rank 5 alliance attackers

rank 4 alliance defenders

rank 4 alliance fighters
I know those guys from gela they're very decent and good fighters, they never give up easily, or more like they never give up, but where are they herE??? i dont see them doing anything other than loosing , maybe because of their strategy of splitting their alliance into 2 parts one in 75 and the other in 57 , the strategy was complete fail and they lost their effectivity . Anyway hope to see those guys back in action, as i never seen anything from them on this world yet.

6-Bunch of trolls: Rank 6 alliance attackers
rank 5 alliance defenders

rank 6 alliance fighters

this alliance really WOKE up, and they showed a great and decent war against infectious, which was completely unexpected ! and now they're fighting moderated nation and infectious, so as i said before they're on the same boat with bad touch , they have to organise themselves well to face those big alliances, the coming month will tell whether this alliance and bad touch will be able to fight them , or they'll simply collapse (which is hard for now)

Okay I'm done :d hope i didn't offend anyone , but that's how i see things :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

+rep (nearly signed it with my ign by mistake :p)
This pact with LD and Infectious really isn't that good Geographically for Infectious as they are the ones near to MN and BT...Was hoping for really a BT and Infectious pact instead but guess we can't all get our wish

DeletedUser

Yeah Exactly me too, was hoping bunch of trolls and infectious go hand in hand against moderated nation as moderated nation betrayed both of them ... but well, this didn't happen !

DeletedUser29152

Haha but This is ok too. MN is on their own with no major partners. BT and BoTs are a duet and Aegis, Dwarfs and Infectious are a triple threat (or a double threat + aegis XD) so really it's MN who need to reel in a pact...if you see they've maxxed out the alliance cap to help

DeletedUser

What are the talks about pact between infect and LD? Me, as a regular member in infectious havent heard a word about it. The last 48 hours the numbers are 8-3 to infectious according to the conquests thats updated in grepostats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

Meh I believe they are real because I've been told from a few reliable sources that they are in talks so maybe leadership just hasn't told some of their members but have told other alliance leaders

DeletedUser

I belive you should check your sources then. For they are obviously not reliable.
If all alliances who are in talks are pacted, well then pretty much every alliance is pacted.

DeletedUser29152

pfft petz so you speak for Infectious' diplomacy when you say I'm wrong?

DeletedUser

All im saying is that Infect and LD are in war, and all stats approve it.
That alliances talks are not news. And im pretty sure the diplomat are in touch with all top 6 alliances on a regular basis as any good diplomat would be. If thats all it takes for you to conclude thats its a pact in place, well then all the top 6 alliances are pacted.

DeletedUser29152

Well how about a wager then...within the next 7 days if Infectious and LD announce their pact or i get word from a leader saying they are in a pact you have to start a thread on how awesome I am.
If they don't then i will do one for you :p

DeletedUser

Im in on that wager =)
Would be nice with a "the awesome MrPetzold" thread^^

DeletedUser29152

I may even label it a PnP just to annoy those Bad Touch guys XD

DeletedUser46219

Yeah Exactly me too, was hoping bunch of trolls and infectious go hand in hand against moderated nation as moderated nation betrayed both of them ... but well, this didn't happen !

Yeah BoT,BT and Infectious together against MN looks good,maybe add LD and a few other smaller alliances...c'mon that only shows that none of those alliances can stand MN 1vs1.It's a shame for such a big alliances to rely on numbers and not on quality of their players and leadership.

DeletedUser29152

c'mon that only shows that none of those alliances can stand MN 1vs1.It's a shame for such a big alliances to rely on numbers and not on quality of their players and leadership.

No it shows that MN doesn't do pacts and so the other alliances pact with more trustworthy alliances who are less likely to drop a pact.