Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Well how about a wager then...within the next 7 days if Infectious and LD announce their pact or i get word from a leader saying they are in a pact you have to start a thread on how awesome I am.
If they don't then i will do one for you :p
i would also like to be known as awesome, would you like two threads saying how super awesome you are?
you can just label mine "the incredible r00" that will do just fine thank you

DeletedUser29152

i would also like to be known as awesome, would you like two threads saying how super awesome you are?
you can just label mine "the incredible r00" that will do just fine thank you

I just spoke to leadership and NOT looking good for me XD mrpetz I hope you will enjoy your thread soon. come friday it will be up

DeletedUser29152

And Mrpetz is going to enjoy my lovely thread about him soon :(

DeletedUser39847

Nice top 12 Hooli

So many home truths about some of the top 12 alliances but I will be nice...

DeletedUser29152

totally irrelevent but is GrepoIntel down for others as well or just me?

DeletedUser29152

Top Alliances Time

Rank - Name - Points - Members - Cities - Avg. points per member - Avg. points per city
1 - Little Dwarfs - 26,692,384 - 98 - 2,783 - 272,371 - 9,591
In the last day have been taking cities from Infectious like candy from a baby really but losing cities here and there to Bad Touch. These players seem to be all really strong, I mean just scroll down their player list and find the players who are more powerful than you and if you're like me that is 11 out of 98 players. Now power doesn't necessarily mean skill but it really is a big factor in winning wars. However this world is won on WW basis and I do not know how well they will be able to keep their WW islands safe and transport resources to them fast enough as they are quite spread out.

2 - Moderated Nation - 23,901,874 - 100 - 2,515 - 239,018 - 9,503

A long time favourites who many thought would end up coming short to Infectious. With WW rapidly approaching we can now see how the tide has turned on that war but they are still 2nd favourites. Recently taking many alliance-less cities and internals so they are still doing their "get cities quick, get cities easy" tactic to secure more power in o54. They have begun to branch out mainly in o44 and are fighting BoTs and BT now as result of that in a fairly balanced war but with MN having a slight better exchange rate in recent days.

3 - Infectious - 22,674,576 - 94 - 2,636 - 241,218 - 8,601

Hmm. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Was it due to Aegis using their rusty dagger to stab them in their back and joining Dwarfs? Or DW's descent finally impacting them as they fail to survive? They have just taken in some BT players so there may be some trouble in Paradise in BT or this may be a new power merge happening? Well most of the former He-men players are still in BT so it may be because of internal problems but for now I'm not sure.

4 - Bad Touch - 15,384,774 - 71 - 1,664 - 216,686 - 9,245

Lost some former M.I.A players to Infectious...swear M.I.A and infectious don't have the best history but that is the game I guess. Taking several Infectious cities (not bad) and several Spartan Legacy cities (facepalm). Having lost some of their biggest players to Infectious may affect the quality of their battles and maybe their relationship with Infectious. We will be watching these guys as I suspect they have a trick up their sleeves yet to come but don't worry it'll be good.

5 - OCEANS VETERANS - 13,007,169 - 85 - 1,539 - 153,025 - 8,451

Ha! Try not having an alliance divide and then we'll take...atm just like two alliances pointlessly merged together IMO.

DeletedUser33690

Its always nice to see a new opinion on the top alliances. However i do have a issue with "Was it due to Aegis using their rusty dagger to stab them in their back and joining Dwarfs?" That is not what happened, but yes i think it will create a new power. Which i think is great. We are all here to have fun.

DeletedUser29152

Well DW i doubt you can do anything now to stop Infectious dying of their darn self inflicted virus

DeletedUser29152

but you aren't even playing so how can you fulfill this?
hopefully not as a backseat driver or else MN and LD don't get the chance to rim you

DeletedUser

It's a mystery - All I have to say is thanks to my homie for the chance at a new start.

P.S. Kudi - What's YOUR ign?

;)