Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

1. I'd love infectious to try fight me...I'll teach them a thing or two.
2. So when did you buy this forum and decide who can and cannot come here?
3. It was talked about by them that's true but I had jumped to the conclusion it had happened...

And I swear you don't even play in cythera as I can't find a nick1

1. If you could show them a thing ot two why wont you say who you are? such a great player nobody knows your IGN.... big man you are. you hide behind forumns showing your "knowledge" when really you are the definition of all talk. the only thing you can show us what would be amazing is your IGN, but since even that is to complex.. i cant see an attack coming in. put it up or shut it up. your shout really....

nick your in OV :O you lied....

DeletedUser

1. I'd love infectious to try fight me...I'll teach them a thing or two.
2. So when did you buy this forum and decide who can and cannot come here?
3. It was talked about by them that's true but I had jumped to the conclusion it had happened...

And I swear you don't even play in cythera as I can't find a nick1

1. If you could show them a thing or two why wont you say who you are? such a great player nobody knows your IGN.... big man you are. you hide behind forumns showing your "knowledge" when really you are the definition of all talk. the only thing you can show us what would be amazing is your IGN, but since even that is to complex.. i cant see an attack coming in. put it up or shut it up. your shout really....

nick your in OV :O you lied....

DeletedUser

First I'll need to show you not to double post

nice side step. well you wont say who you are, so you can share your opinion but not nothing else is worth reading buddy..... nothing but a keyboard warrior...

DeletedUser29152

Spartan this argument about my ign is actually quite old it was funny when BT used it but it's getting old and if you can only insult me by regurgitating the points made by others then I guess that says something about you.
And ps technically not a keyboard warrior because I'm on phone so ...

DeletedUser

Spartan this argument about my ign is actually quite old it was funny when BT used it but it's getting old and if you can only insult me by regurgitating the points made by others then I guess that says something about you.

a phone has a keyboard, thats how you can type.....

DeletedUser41523

I know who Kudiwa is. He's a stereotypical dramatic teenage girl in high school who craves attention. I mean come on secret identities? Really stupid comments? Lack of any real knowledge that's all based on bias? Either he's a dramatic high schooler or he is currently employed by Fox News. :)

DeletedUser29152

when you said you knew who i was I thought you meant my real ign XD phew that's still a mystery :p
It's not hard to guess though because someone in my alliance already caught me out.
Anyways I know who you are TSF and that's a player who can't move on and is still stuck in the past...or else why did you come back to our forums asking for forgiveness? TBH i didn't care because the world had moved on and the Infectious/PMB war was long forgotten.

DeletedUser

kudiwa not being able to tell you what a little weak-kneed git you are without censorship is one of the multitude of reasons i have all but left these forums (and i did try, it's just seeing this logoreah you are guilty of makes me break my silence) shall we list your reasons for anonymity?

1.cowardice: you don't have to live with the consequences of your actions.
2.license: to talk trash about however you want, then be as nice to them in private as you wanna be.
3.a mask for your utter inability to play.

so until you reveal yourself you are indeed a little drama queen wishing she could roll with the big shots.

DeletedUser29152

Yes chalna of course :p I need to see counselling for my problems

DeletedUser

steaky a girl can be better than a man, it's when a man is a girl that is the problem.