Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser46324

Most of the top players I saw in Myonia are not playing at full power here, and some are missing too. This would be nice to happen once, maybe we could set this up for a future world

DeletedUser

There was an alliance called Polish Legion, which came from Polish servers. It had all of top players from Polish worlds. I played with them and against them. Believe me - you don't want to meet them beasts.

It's like having all best players grepo ever saw against you. They would eat EN for breakfast :D
Maybe next server, would give us something to look forward to.

DeletedUser

Lets hope it is a 200 cap server:p
As proved here it dosen't matter what the cap is, there are ways around it :p

(proved on many servers, alliance caps dont really stop anything)
Only thing would be a non allaince server, were its all vs all :)

DeletedUser

As proved here it dosen't matter what the cap is, there are ways around it :p

(proved on many servers, alliance caps dont really stop anything)
Only thing would be a non allaince server, were its all vs all :)
^Wow. That would be pure chaos. Still ways around it but very hard as theres no forum to ask for help lol.

DeletedUser719

I rarely ever post but will try to join in the forums for once.

EN and coalition is a reality they were quick to plan and started off at a fast pace , the loss(demise) of Virus was probably a defining moment of the world as it showed that EN can be ruthless and organised and if you fail to choose your allies wisely like TGR then this will back fire.The anti coalition was started more out of necessity rather then good diplomacy , it was born from out of a them and us syndrome. However there has been some good cooperation and teamwork but it is still too fragmented and disjointed .I have fought EN and co before and your either on point or you will be crushed. Although i hated this world initially it is starting to remind me somewhat of Helorus with Polish Legion and co the coalition was started to late with Space invaders and Criminally insane and co.Back this world EN and co is different then most as it really is run as an alliance with 200 players and some respect has to go to the planning and cooperation of the leaders and players.The anti coalition or as i like to think of it as everyone else except EN and Co and the TGR( no one trusts you anymore) need to either commit fully defense , offense every single troops for the cause and see themselves as one alliance otherwise they will be picked off one by one. En and co i do not agree with the coalition fully but you have my respect for the pure ability to manage yourselves in game as one alliance maybe you need some work in the forums.

Try to get back to topic -i will only make comments on what i know

1 Eviction Notice- Looks like the head of the coalition but seem like they are one -brilliant abp average but dbp suggests that the anti coalition is yet to test you have some of the best players in grepo world but some of the biggest egos to boot for those that ride along they do have 5 of the top attackers in the world with kronnoss leading the way .i remember when you first started alot of self publication was not overly impressed in the start but you proved your words .Your not an unknown entity and can see you holding on to top spot for a while yet unless something drastic happens .

2 ArchAngels 4419688 These for me are the dark horses , good leaders , good offensive unit and genuinely solid outfit.some of grepo best but not sure the acceptance of The crimson guard refugees was a great idea as somewhat diluted their strength although agree that taking players like nico91 is beneficial not sure the decision for a third academy is great idea , almost a coalition within a coalition.Excellent offensive unit and decent defensive team.

3 Jaguar Warriors 3924521 what i like about these and other parts of the coalition is they are run as one alliance but all parts of thecoalition are doing their part.With the No1 points player in the game in shortsharpshock, holding their own as attackers but not tested enough
4 The Titans 3220692 same as above but good players in alexovi,old fisherman and a few others i recognise you represent well in top 50 abp rankings .again same as above need to be tested more to see the true strength.

5 Legion of Death 3076310 this is an alliance deep in the wars as can be seen by a fantastic abp and dbp ranking .they work well as a team and some of the players being up there with the a Listers of grepo world.their survival is down to the coalition supporting them more but generally impressed by their leaders and players .can see them here for a bit

6 Musketeers 3003562 another part of the EN train good decent players and decent average not imposed them selves as much as i would of thought only 5 of the top 100 attackers considering your part of the coalition not representing as an alliance but in saying that the ones that do represent more then make up for it.The lack of good dbp/abp could suggest logistically not situated near enemies
7 THE BARBARIANS 2148252 to you i apologise my parents do not let me play to far from my ocean so i not sure if you are part of any of the coalitions if not you are situated in a decent area to solidify yourselves .some recognisable names and generally look like your going right direction but not sure whether you will get involved with the main war or just bide your time until you can be a force.
8 56 Forever 2022511 My alliance so will not be over biased - good fair leaders that make a fair decisions but need to make tougher decisions for alliance to move on up.decent averages but need to sustained war to test ourselves as done the right thing in getting control of ocean but the 4 hour war with The crimson guard has imbalanced the control of the ocean.Some fantastic players one or two potential A Listers .We will see where we end up
9 Just Us 1766739 part of the anti coalition but having it difficult lately with the sustained attacks but they can defend they are getting practice.good outfit will need some consolidation but definitely have the CP for many more cities so the question is to found or to found.
10 56 Forever. 1735880 38 same as above
11 The Lollipop Guild 1610587 the under the radar alliance nest few weeks could see them turn into a decent alliance but the bigger they grow the more the eye of sauron turns towards your cities.untried entity well done keep it up
[
B]12 The Grim Reapers 1544511[/B] will say something positive about you the name suits.there are some people who coast life in school and work and with such a reputation you decided to just not be a big player.if you are part of the EN coalition then not sure if your role is to hand them some of your cities .You do defend yourselves well but same strategy personally disappointed that you went from 3 alliances to within 1 day i hate alliances that decide to give up on 2/3 of their players because it is not going their way.this is an alliance that needs to check forums for date of the next world and understand the Grim reaper takes souls not gives it.Not going to be in top 12 too long.

i hope i have not offended too many alliances but will make my next post when i know more of everyone.The world is getting better and the EN coalition is something we have to accept

DeletedUser19318

There was an alliance called Polish Legion, which came from Polish servers. It had all of top players from Polish worlds. I played with them and against them. Believe me - you don't want to meet them beasts.

It's like having all best players grepo ever saw against you. They would eat EN for breakfast :D

I love the players that shoot the mouth ... either face up and play and prove it .. or go play on the easy servers

30% of the world speak english... you will get quality players from that stat... I can't even find what percentage of the world speak Polish.. it's that little.. so simple maths tells me that the chances of getting the best grepo players ever from a small country is fantasy.. maybe that's the answer... you live in a fantasy world?
They might be great players... but play an EN server and all of a sudden the BIG KIDS at the little Polish school are just ordinary and will get spanked behind the bicycle shed quite easily.

Stirlo

Phrourach
In all fairness Polish Legion were one of the best alliances i've ever had the misfortune to play against. They did win the EN world of Helorus which was a bit of a hall of fame world with only the notable exception of EN being absent. They were amazing on their timings and teamwork. But like this world they came en mass with Polish Legion, Polish Legion II, Polish Legion III and might even have been Polish Legion IV at one point. With a 60 alliance cap, a little like here when an alliance with 180-240 players working as one team come knocking regardless of loose coalitions against them, everyone gets stamped on.

DeletedUser719

In all fairness Polish Legion were one of the best alliances i've ever had the misfortune to play against. They did win the EN world of Helorus which was a bit of a hall of fame world with only the notable exception of EN being absent. They were amazing on their timings and teamwork. But like this world they came en mass with Polish Legion, Polish Legion II, Polish Legion III and might even have been Polish Legion IV at one point. With a 60 alliance cap, a little like here when an alliance with 180-240 players working as one team come knocking regardless of loose coalitions against them, everyone gets stamped on.

i played in that world and came across Polish legion fantastic alliance but as you rightly stated they came over with over 200 players and also their was a russian alliance they were allied with but they were not the best in the world because everyone else was fighting each other .The coalition against them was formed far too late as they were an unknown entity the next world they enter they will be targeted from the first day. I played with Criminally insane and when we allied with Space invaders PL were losing silly amount of cities in fact the best alliance by far was Space invaders .winning WW only tells half a story as most of the top players do not even hang around for this .Pl you are definitely one of the best around but not the best although good timing is a factor that all the top alliances have .

i would love to see a spin off international server where alliances from around the world join maybe a one off competition just to see which server really has the strongest we will probably all be surprised as i know there are some really good Dutch players , the best player i have ever played with or against was Greek think known to some as Chiron just wonderful attitude and a fantastic team player .although will say Robyn44 is the player that probably i would choose as the best in present grepo time.i am just an average player and so probably blessed to have played along and against some fantastic players and i am blessed to of played against some of the best alliances and Will put EN , Space invaders up there .For me best alliances for fun was Chillax (kappa) and Criminally insane just because for a small alliance was so well run and players fought for each other.Maybe next server we can all watch in the rim with EN coalition versus PL coalition on a 10 cap alliance limit (just joking)

DeletedUser

Best alliance by far was LoD on knossos.

We killed and kicked kronn and EN and & co out off that world before they even got started.
I have played with or against EN many times, i do admit they are good but on every server its been all about them coming in large numbers

DeletedUser

Best alliance by far was LoD on knossos.

We killed and kicked kronn and EN and & co out off that world before they even got started.
I have played with or against EN many times, i do admit they are good but on every server its been all about them coming in large numbers

Not so. In Myonia they arrived late and in small numbers, they weren't ranked as go-getters but they crept up and recruited good players and won the world. It's about who you play with, how loyal they are, and how interesting the world is. Put "Kronn and EN & co." in a World where there are decent enemies and they'll take it, the mediocre ones aren't worth fighting for.

DeletedUser33675

I can't even find what percentage of the world speak Polish.. it's that little.. so simple maths tells me that the chances of getting the best grepo players ever from a small country is fantasy..

Do you call 9th biggest country in Europe small? Wow. Get some geography classes before you decide to speak in public :rolleyes:
As I said I don't like them, because I turned against them, but I do know that they were great. If you want to know something from someone who "doesn't live in a fantasy world ask some of your players: ED (SaintedStarr) or masquerade.

And if you like spanking feel free to send me PM. I believe that I can manage you something :p

DeletedUser

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/poland-population/

Poland has .53% of the worlds population. Pretty small considering the entire world has players on the EN servers and only Polish speakers are on the Polish servers. I am sure they have a few good players, but there is no way that they can fill an entire alliance with the best players grepolis has ever seen.

Polish alliances are probably one of the toughest in grepolis community. When I used to play against them they were focused on the final point. They were great because they found substitutes for leaving persons(legitimate or not) and because of subordination - polish alliance did what they were told to do. In Space invaders there were too many individuals who had too big egos from other worlds to work as one against poles. In pole alliances I didn't see any individual players capable of doing as much damage as best players in SI. But this didn't matter, participation mattered...And this is team play after all...

skiboot

Phrourach

PL are the most active, organised and skilled alliance I have ever seen, bar none. As rkh says their team play was phenomenal and each of them were prepared to do whatever was needed in pursuit of their goal. I have never seen such selflessness or focus before or since. In addition there Ops planning and timing was also of the highest quality.

Yes they did bring at least three times the server cap - but I will be generous in that respect because most of them were non-English speaking and their forums were in Polish. They brought numbers because they had to counter attrition which is always a part of this game. To my knowledge they only recruited one player from within the server during its entire duration.

EN and co. cannot justify their actions for the same reasons, as they're more than happy to recruit any decent players they can. As a very appropriate and recent example, the third biggest player on the server recently left ArchAngels to join Jaguar Warriors. Like they really need the extra numbers lmfao.....

DeletedUser

PL are the most active, organised and skilled alliance I have ever seen, bar none. As rkh says their team play was phenomenal and each of them were prepared to do whatever was needed in pursuit of their goal. I have never seen such selflessness or focus before or since. In addition there Ops planning and timing was also of the highest quality.

Yes they did bring at least three times the server cap - but I will be generous in that respect because most of them were non-English speaking and their forums were in Polish. They brought numbers because they had to counter attrition which is always a part of this game. To my knowledge they only recruited one player from within the server during its entire duration.

EN and co. cannot justify their actions for the same reasons, as they're more than happy to recruit any decent players they can. As a very appropriate and recent example, the third biggest player on the server recently left ArchAngels to join Jaguar Warriors. Like they really need the extra numbers lmfao.....

EN's ability to turn foe into friend are the sole reason they are the best alliance around(Including PL). The reason EN came with numbers is because talent recognized talent. Great players from other alliances realized how great EN already was. By adding a few players from Myonia to the lineup, or past players from RHO that were on hiatus makes this team even better then they were in Myonia. We came from a server of 150 Cap. So naturally we would have more players joining this server then just 40. Hand picking 40 of the best was out of the question because it required turning loyal, hard playing individuals away. You speak of selflessness? Focus? Organization? Well that is exactly what you see with our group. Knowing the cap limit, leaders were hand selected to start up each alliance and operate in unison. All players willing and ready to do what needed to be done to ensure success. Many players caring less about WW or crown's, and more about the gameplay. By coming in numbers, we didn't have to recruit and worry about spies or leaks. We didn't have to worry about securing Pacts/NAPS that had the potential of going sour. (Which as any experienced player knows, can flip a server upside down for unsuspecting allies). Many deem it cheating or distasteful, but in actuality its masterful.

To the point of recruiting new players...Yes our alliance has taken in some of the best warriors of fallen alliances, but after all this is a social game isn't it? One of relationships. You cannot grow within the same group of players. A small circle will remain small. As you know, RL takes many players from the game throughout server life. This normally dwindles down numbers & forces unwanted merges with opposed views. I've seen many great alliances band together just to fall to pieces as personalities, goals, & direction don't mesh. Our numbers cancel out that factor. By taking on proven warriors who have seen the sharp side of our swords and survived, this ensures that will not occur. All an Ode to our numbers. So you see the very things you deem unjustifiable, have helped us avoid every major disaster that plagues alliances in this game. So laugh, chuckle, smear the name... The fact will forever remain, it has been effective, & we have demolished every obstacle in our path to victory. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45120

I've always found the alliance cap irrelevant, as long as diplo is done in a skilled fashion and there is trust on all sides.

The only known limiting factor in a world is the world cap - you won't get more than 20,000 players, and a small proportion will remain before WW begin. Diplo should ensure an appropriate level of pacts by reference to world cap and alliance cap. I don't believe it was ever the intention of the game makers that alliances would not co-operate, quite the opposite given the in game mechanics to facilitate this.

As such, diplo in a small alliance cap world has to swiftly lead to co-operation, co-ordination and trust. If this does not happen, then those alliances who cannot form solid relationships with others, for whatever reason, will fail.

The majority of EN's diplo was done before the world started, well before people started crying foul and failed to react quickly enough. There were 19,800 players out there (admittedly not all active), but skilled leadership would have spotted the issues before BP ended, and come together to maybe rustle up at least 200 skilled players (1% of the world) to combat it.

How this didn't happen I have no idea, and countless skilled players have left / given up / been rimmed as a result.

How no-one saw EN win Myonia and didn't think they would come to a world with better settings in some form or another I have no idea either.

That's the way I read the first 52 days of Jalysos, this is the forums, feel free to shoot me down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stirlo

Phrourach
I think the last line that we are only 52 days into this world speaks volumes. Theres a lot of water to go under the bridge yet with i'm sure lots of players jumping from alliance to alliance.

Its fair to say there are some cracking players in this world under different names who are not in the EN alliances. The next 60 days will undoubtedly see some casualties on all sides whether through RL or otherwise.

Currently you'd have to say its all gone to ENs plan so far and you have to respect they have done what they set out to achieve. A lot will come down to merges and who takes those big active players in from fallen alliances.