Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser44426

This thread is filled with so many meaningless post. If you guys want to argue, take it ingame or by pm. This thread is for the top 12 alliances, and so far I have seen no good top 12 post because of this talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can someone msg me in-game when the war starts or when someone admits that there's a coaliation(or when there's proof that it doesn't exist)

DeletedUser22217

TKJ, we have a mod here, do not pretend to be one just because you do not like what is being said.

DeletedUser44426

TKJ, we have a mod here, do not pretend to be one just because you do not like what is being said.

I would argue, but It would be a waste. I do not presume to be a mod. Itsjust that nobody cares about your puny arguments here.

DeletedUser

YEP..IM STUPID...
;):cool:
Oh please explain me the fact of Patreek the Great admits that the coalition is real but you dont...

YEP..IM STUPID...
;):cool:

"i would be happy to join a coalition of Alliances that are fighting a coalition of Alliances!!!!""

Problem is that the coalition, that your allie is in, wasnt created to fighting another coalition of Alliances... ;)

Post to you lexlouther...

as i keep saying i am not a leader ....and i dont know of any coalition or pact..........

Prateek the Great is with The Titans ....i dont know if he is a leader and knows of any coalition

i am with Musketeers and i am not a leader....

DeletedUser

I would argue, but It would be a waste. I do not presume to be a mod. Itsjust that nobody cares about your puny arguments here.

yes this is true......but it is funny watching stupid people argue about stupid things....and be drawn in to the same stupid argument.......

as i keep saying i know nothing of any coalition.....

Musketeers are up to 3rd place

DeletedUser45115

yes this is true......but it is funny watching stupid people argue about stupid things....and be drawn in to the same stupid argument.......

as i keep saying i know nothing of any coalition.....

Musketeers are up to 3rd place

So does who are arguing that the coliation is real are stupid...cause they support what you dont...Yeah,,,We´re the stupid ones...

DeletedUser44856

It's been almost a week since the last top 12, a fair bit has changed. I guess I'll do another one as I am incredibly bored.

1) Eviction Notice - Still sitting in the #1 spot, 2nd in ABP. Highest avg points 8k, a good 500point difference. Been at work to destroy The Heroes of Olympus. Taking cities from Ninjas. A lot of talk that EN are part of a '5 alliance coalition'. But nevertheless they a leading Ialysos as many predicted.

2) Jaguar Warriors - Still sitting in 2nd place are JW, they've raised their ABP nicely & are now sitting 4th. They are 2nd on avg points 7.5k. Also been at work to destroy The Heroes of Olympus, working on Ninjas now. JW are rumored to be another part of the '5 alliance coalition'.

3) Musketeers - Jumped up into 3rd spot! Slipped to 6th in ABP, but there isn't much difference separating them atm. Their avg points are a tad lower 6.5k. All recent CQ's are against Ninjas. Musks are sitting where many thought them to be. Again rumored to be part of the '5 alliance coalition'.

4) Just Us - Moved 1 up into 4th! #5 in ABP, tight little bunch for the ABP in this spot, 3rd-6th about a 5k difference.. Avg points are 20 behind Musks. Recent CQ's have been lone or abandoned cities, tied in with taking a few from the MRA's of Immortals & BAND OF BROTHERS. Sitting comfortably.

5) Virus - Down to 5th! Still #1 in ABP, around 15k ahead of EN. #3 in avg points 7.4k. Most recent CQ's have been lone cities & a a handful from Pirates. Again I can't say much here due to being a member.

6) The Titans - Moved up the 6th! 9th ABP but from 7th-11th only 2k gap. Avg needs to come up a bit, 4.8k. Recent CQ's include abandoned cities & Ninjas. Rumored to be a part of the '5 alliance coalition'. TT are going well, just gotta raise that avg.

7) Digital Hammer - Welcome to the top 12 DH. In 7th spot! 8th ABP! Avg again needs to be raised 5k. Recent CQ's have them taking cities from Red Bull. These guys have a really big spread, but also have a good cluster in the O44/45 corner. If they have good pacts these guys could go well.

8) ArchAngels - Another welcome to the top 12! Jumping up into 8th spot! 7th in the ABP. Avg needs to be addressed 4.3k. Recent CQ's seem a bit random, lone cities & Alliance 65. Sitting in an ocean with Two for Flinching & Three for Flinching, closer to Two. AA also have a great cluster, very compact! On one island there is only 3 spots they don't hold. Premade?

9) 56 Forever - Moving into the top 12, welcome. Sitting strongly in the 9th! 3rd ABP! Lower avg 4.6k. Only just began CQ's. These guys are powering forward in the ABP, in an ocean that they are getting a strong grip on. Only challenger is *BuRLesQuE*. Will they ally or destroy?

10) Business Cat Enterprises - Welcome to the top 12. Sitting in 10th! All they way down in 16th for ABP. Low avg 4.1k. CQ's are only lone cities. Not sure what to say, they have a big spread, sitting in contested O44. Pacts will see them survive, otherwise..

11) *BuRLesQuE* - Top 12 welcome. In the 11th spot! "You guys on the ABP list? Oh nevermind there we are down in 19th! Lowest avg of the top 12 3.6k. Recent CQ's have been hitting HELLENIC UNION I. Few things, 1- Love the movie! 2- Your name was confusing to type:heh::Angry:!!! 3- They have an academy/sister etc, if 56 Forever decide they want to take these guys out, I see them falling quickly. But time will tell.

12) Legion of Death - Another entry into the top 12, welcome! And taking the 12th spot! Sitting 14th ABP 3k short of top 12 entry. Good avg 5.5k. CQ's have been just random hits. These guys are hugely spread out O44/45/46/53/54/55, most of their players are in O45, but even there is a big spread. TBH, I just don't see them lasting, a good alliance could clean these guys up. While they do have a good avg, and are moving in the ABP, their spread will be the killer.

This is my round out of the top 12 :cool:

I just want to give a small shout out to Ninjas, I have no connection to these guys at all, but in the light of them losing pretty much all of their players, they racked up a solid 53k DBP, put up a good fight. Pirates have had all their ships sunk, and managed to only rack up 25k. Just IMO Ninjas seemed to have fought well especially considering it was the top 3 in the world hunting them down.

:pro:

DeletedUser

So just who are these mythical "Five Nation Alliances?" Isn't that the name of the battle from the end of The Hobbit?