Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser44856

Will do another update on this soon, not to much has changed but still it's news ;)

DeletedUser44856

It's been almost a week since the last list. So I'll do an update.
Note: I won't be hashing over avg's this time, just point positions, ABP, CQ's and a small piece.

1) Eviction Notice - Still up in #1. Still #2 ABP 109000. Recent CQ's have been hitting Barbarian Warriors and lone cities. Complete control of O54, must be running out of food up there by now.

2) Jaguar Warriors - Still our #2. Moving up to #3 ABP 91500. Recent CQ's also against Barbarian Warriors and then few randoms. Along with EN, JW have locked down O54 tighter then a crabs bottom.

3) Just Us - Slight step up to #3. Down to #4 ABP 91400. Taken apart Business Cat Enterprises, a couple of internal CQ's. Keeping strong and now have great control on O44.

4) Musketeers - Slight slip to #4. But a step up to #5 ABP 84900. Recent CQ's hitting Barbarian Warriors and Just for Laughs 2. Moving along well.

5) Virus - Holding onto #5. Still #1 ABP 124300. Recent CQ's have been mostly random. Again guys I can't say much here as I'm with Virus.

6) The Titans - Holding onto #6. Moved to #8 ABP 66300. CQ's recently hitting Barbarian Warriors and lone cities. Seem to be forming a bit of a front on the O54/55 border.

7) Legion of Death - Making the move to #7. #7 ABP also 67000. Recent CQ's have been a bit random, done a few internals. Really plugging up the holes they had with their spread! Now the #1 in O45

8) Digital Hammer - Moved back to #8. Also back to #10 ABP 52600. CQ's seem more random, but they have done a few internals! Looking good so far, in a hot ocean but rumors of pacts.

9) ArchAngels - Back a spot to #9. Drop in ABP to #9 55100. More recent CQ's hitting HORDE. Also taken #1 in their ocean, their 'sister/academy' in #3. Perhaps a war with Two/Three For Flinching to truly take a hold on O65?

10) 56 Forever - Slight step back into #10. Drop in ABP to #5 85000. Recent CQ's have been taking *BuRLesQue*, but not gaining much ABP. (Burlesque you even trying bro? In a war I heard you began?)

11) Killer Klownz - Moving into the top 12, taking out #11. #20 ABP though 27000. Recent CQ's hitting Phoenix Warrios and lone cities, only one CQ over 3k so far. Need to step it up to stay in this race, two tight clusters but divided between two hot oceans O44/54.

12) The Grim Reapers - Makign their move into the top 12, and taking out the last spot #12. #13 ABP 32400. Recent CQ's taking down Soaring Eagles. They have 2 'sisters/academy' The Grim Reapers II / III, rumors of also being in control of Warriors.

Well that's the top 12. What are your thoughts so far, will the tensions between Virus and EN escalate. Will ocean wars break out for the coveted #1 spot. Who will rise and who will fall? Lets hear your thought and get some activity happening here.
Whoever does, not only gets a cookie, but will get a Cuddle from the Commander of Cuddles ;)

DeletedUser

It's been almost a week since the last list. So I'll do an update.
Note: I won't be hashing over avg's this time, just point positions, ABP, CQ's and a small piece.

1) Eviction Notice - Still up in #1. Still #2 ABP 109000. Recent CQ's have been hitting Barbarian Warriors and lone cities. Complete control of O54, must be running out of food up there by now.

2) Jaguar Warriors - Still our #2. Moving up to #3 ABP 91500. Recent CQ's also against Barbarian Warriors and then few randoms. Along with EN, JW have locked down O54 tighter then a crabs bottom.

3) Just Us - Slight step up to #3. Down to #4 ABP 91400. Taken apart Business Cat Enterprises, a couple of internal CQ's. Keeping strong and now have great control on O44.

4) Musketeers - Slight slip to #4. But a step up to #5 ABP 84900. Recent CQ's hitting Barbarian Warriors and Just for Laughs 2. Moving along well.

5) Virus - Holding onto #5. Still #1 ABP 124300. Recent CQ's have been mostly random. Again guys I can't say much here as I'm with Virus.

6) The Titans - Holding onto #6. Moved to #8 ABP 66300. CQ's recently hitting Barbarian Warriors and lone cities. Seem to be forming a bit of a front on the O54/55 border.

7) Legion of Death - Making the move to #7. #7 ABP also 67000. Recent CQ's have been a bit random, done a few internals. Really plugging up the holes they had with their spread! Now the #1 in O45

8) Digital Hammer - Moved back to #8. Also back to #10 ABP 52600. CQ's seem more random, but they have done a few internals! Looking good so far, in a hot ocean but rumors of pacts.

9) ArchAngels - Back a spot to #9. Drop in ABP to #9 55100. More recent CQ's hitting HORDE. Also taken #1 in their ocean, their 'sister/academy' in #3. Perhaps a war with Two/Three For Flinching to truly take a hold on O65?

10) 56 Forever - Slight step back into #10. Drop in ABP to #5 85000. Recent CQ's have been taking *BuRLesQue*, but not gaining much ABP. (Burlesque you even trying bro? In a war I heard you began?)

11) Killer Klownz - Moving into the top 12, taking out #11. #20 ABP though 27000. Recent CQ's hitting Phoenix Warrios and lone cities, only one CQ over 3k so far. Need to step it up to stay in this race, two tight clusters but divided between two hot oceans O44/54.

12) The Grim Reapers - Makign their move into the top 12, and taking out the last spot #12. #13 ABP 32400. Recent CQ's taking down Soaring Eagles. They have 2 'sisters/academy' The Grim Reapers II / III, rumors of also being in control of Warriors.

Well that's the top 12. What are your thoughts so far, will the tensions between Virus and EN escalate. Will ocean wars break out for the coveted #1 spot. Who will rise and who will fall? Lets hear your thought and get some activity happening here.
Whoever does, not only gets a cookie, but will get a Cuddle from the Commander of Cuddles ;)

Nice work mate!
Really enjoy reading your top 12:)

DeletedUser

+rep Nice job

AA working on bringing in the last few player into the cluster (me) then we'l see

Hoping they havn't given you founder rights otherwise watch out......Perform a Major Disband :p

Nice review again [user]Commander Cuddles[/user]

DeletedUser

Great work man! Love seeing this enthusiasm and competition in one of the best Grepo worlds yet!

DeletedUser

Haha mazz, seeing that AA is my old alliance that I actually enjoy playing with, they have nothing to worry about. Immortals just annoyed me with their lies :p

DeletedUser

Congrats to Virus taking a city off the EN amalgamation. A world should never be one sided. Looks like this could be a good fight.

DeletedUser

the worst alliance

Arch Angles. All of you are a bunch a *&!#*@#$ who pick on tiny players and ruin their game play. why don't you find inactive or players similar ranking. hell I could go to elementary school and beat the life out of the toughest kid there but it wouldn't be a victory b/c he only be knee high. I'd look like a little $#@@*% like all of Arch Angels. After this msg I am sending all my resources to my nearest players and you will never see me on this world again. 6000+ point city hitting a 1008 points. Good Luck to the rest of you.

DeletedUser19260

Wow seems robin hood dosnt like being attacked,

Any word on a new top 12?

Someone other than Commander Cuddles would be nice. Little competition for the guy. I would do one but i suck at top 12's.

BDW anyone know if we actually have a mod here? Never seen as much spam on a world before. Im shocked by this. What 3 top 12 posts over 16 pages. Thats a little OTT.

DeletedUser44856

Wow seems robin hood dosnt like being attacked,

Any word on a new top 12?

Someone other than Commander Cuddles would be nice. Little competition for the guy. I would do one but i suck at top 12's.

BDW anyone know if we actually have a mod here? Never seen as much spam on a world before. Im shocked by this. What 3 top 12 posts over 16 pages. Thats a little OTT.

Why you no like my top 12 :(

DeletedUser

Arch Angles. All of you are a bunch a *&!#*@#$ who pick on tiny players and ruin their game play. why don't you find inactive or players similar ranking. hell I could go to elementary school and beat the life out of the toughest kid there but it wouldn't be a victory b/c he only be knee high. I'd look like a little $#@@*% like all of Arch Angels. After this msg I am sending all my resources to my nearest players and you will never see me on this world again. 6000+ point city hitting a 1008 points. Good Luck to the rest of you.

Well this is war game not sim city you just was on the way! Yes sometimes somebody can attack you on Grepo! Good luck