Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Not sure why EN have decided to name their other 3 wings different names, may as well just be EN 1 2 3 4. Seriously whats the challenge in starting a world with half the cities already under your control? Is the challenge to see how bored you will get? Worse than pacting with the whole world in my opinion. Would of thought you guys would prefer a real challenge after myonia. Way too much talent in a small area, my prediction is world wont last long as its already nearly all EN anyway

Help me out here-I am a newcomer with one little city in Ocean 54. Are these guys friendly or aggressive? Should I quit now and restart in SW, or wait and see what happens?

DeletedUser

Not sure why EN have decided to name their other 3 wings different names, may as well just be EN 1 2 3 4. Seriously whats the challenge in starting a world with half the cities already under your control? Is the challenge to see how bored you will get? Worse than pacting with the whole world in my opinion. Would of thought you guys would prefer a real challenge after myonia. Way too much talent in a small area, my prediction is world wont last long as its already nearly all EN anyway

Buddy. EN ain't got nothing on us.

DeletedUser21889

my thoughts exactly,really cant see any point in the majority of leaderboard being pacted,wierdest world ever,dont think they will get any rep from this world,do they think in future they will be able to show "badges" off and players wont remember quite how they was won lol,Epic Fail guyz,nice to see couple of teams not in this clan doing well though,eyes are peeled for a change in the wind

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

my thoughts exactly,really cant see any point in the majority of leaderboard being pacted,wierdest world ever,dont think they will get any rep from this world,do they think in future they will be able to show "badges" off and players wont remember quite how they was won lol,Epic Fail guyz,nice to see couple of teams not in this clan doing well though,eyes are peeled for a change in the wind

No offense....but this sounds like a Moan...

DeletedUser

Lets go back to The Syndicate and O56... If you paid any attention at all, you would have seen the only real contender in O56 is the alliance 56 Forever... They aren't a premade from what I understand, but sitting nicely at 4TH in ABP! They're currently decimating the only experienced players in The Syndicate and The Syndicate II. Also, they don't have an academy.
56 Forever... - swim
The Syndicate - sink

DeletedUser

From the EN profile:-

"Pacts limit the opportunity of war, so generally we're not interested... "

Can't wait to see how many cities they take off Jaguar Warriors, Musketeers, The Titans and Weasel Warriors......lmfao

DeletedUser

From the EN profile:-

"Pacts limit the opportunity of war, so generally we're not interested... "

Can't wait to see how many cities they take off Jaguar Warriors, Musketeers, The Titans and Weasel Warriors......lmfao
How true,
seems more like a serious attempt to ruin one of the best worlds released

DeletedUser22217

How true,
seems more like a serious attempt to ruin one of the best worlds released
Yup, sad but this is what will happen, unless the whole world stands against them. But it will not, just because the idea of joining in low ally cap is not forming coalitions.
So yeah, the world will be ruined by them, and then they will brag and pretend to be the best alliance on the en server.
Truth is that they had always managed to do comfortable pacts and move ahead using them. No joy in such a game.

One note :)
The Syndicate are not pre-made. The real Syndicate is elsewhere :).
Those guys just stole the name :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19279

Lets go back to The Syndicate and O56... If you paid any attention at all, you would have seen the only real contender in O56 is the alliance 56 Forever... They aren't a premade from what I understand, but sitting nicely at 4TH in ABP! They're currently decimating the only experienced players in The Syndicate and The Syndicate II. Also, they don't have an academy.
56 Forever... - swim
The Syndicate - sink

As a leader in 56 Forever, I can tell you that we aren't a premade, just a group with a lot of experienced, aggressive players -- many of whom know one another from various other worlds and alliances.

The syndicate here disppointed me --- I've fought the REAL Syndicate, and those guys were an aggressive, teamwork oriented group. This Syndicate is not the same.

DeletedUser

cantareli did you play in rho?

I did not. No. If you played Rho then you would know.
All I know about rho is what these guys were talking about.
Why is it that you ask?
I couldn't care less about musketeers or EN.