Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser45115

ahaha what i know is that Virus is the only hope( for now ) to this world dont became a total hiperborea ahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure why EN have decided to name their other 3 wings different names, may as well just be EN 1 2 3 4. Seriously whats the challenge in starting a world with half the cities already under your control? Is the challenge to see how bored you will get? Worse than pacting with the whole world in my opinion. Would of thought you guys would prefer a real challenge after myonia. Way too much talent in a small area, my prediction is world wont last long as its already nearly all EN anyway

my thoughts exactly,really cant see any point in the majority of leaderboard being pacted,wierdest world ever,dont think they will get any rep from this world,do they think in future they will be able to show "badges" off and players wont remember quite how they was won lol,Epic Fail guyz,nice to see couple of teams not in this clan doing well though,eyes are peeled for a change in the wind

From the EN profile:-

"Pacts limit the opportunity of war, so generally we're not interested... "

Can't wait to see how many cities they take off Jaguar Warriors, Musketeers, The Titans and Weasel Warriors......lmfao

How true,
seems more like a serious attempt to ruin one of the best worlds released

Yup, sad but this is what will happen, unless the whole world stands against them. But it will not, just because the idea of joining in low ally cap is not forming coalitions.
So yeah, the world will be ruined by them, and then they will brag and pretend to be the best alliance on the en server.
Truth is that they had always managed to do comfortable pacts and move ahead using them. No joy in such a game.

Wow, so much pissing and moaning here. This is Grepolis, not the complaint bureau. Every alliance has friends and foes. Every alliance has their own strategies. From some of these comments it sounds as if many are already admitting defeat, packing up, and leaving(Which I hope isn't the case) and we are only what, 2 weeks in? SMH quit crying....

DeletedUser22217

Every alliance has their own strategies.
You really call starting in a world with coalition of 5 alliances a strategy?
And you are proud of it?
Some call it bulling, not a strategy.
Crying...yup if I really cared that much, I would cry for seeing a world with such good settings ruined by such "strategists".

DeletedUser36743

You really call starting in a world with coalition of 5 alliances a strategy?
And you are proud of it?
Some call it bulling, not a strategy.
Crying...yup if I really cared that much, I would cry for seeing a world with such good settings ruined by such "strategists".

Why the moaning ?...

I mean you and others came to this world to do battle... some came with friends, some with pre-mades etc.... each did their own thing, made their plans....landed here and wrote pompous PnPs...

Now you find out you have gone into battle... where you face your opponent with a wooden spoon...and are suddenly feeling inadequate..... and so its suddenly the next guy's fault.... now its suddenly unfair..and you are going bleat bleat bleat... well you can ghost and move on...or quit your whining and fight...

DeletedUser45115

Hey your noob,,,didn´t you understand that we are only surprised because " THE BEST ALLY OF THIS WORLD" needs to have pact with another 5 Top allys?...

DeletedUser36743

Hey your noob,,,didn´t you understand that we are only surprised because " THE BEST ALLY OF THIS WORLD" needs to have pact with another 5 Top allys?...

Were'nt born 'Top Ally' !!!.....got there...will stay there.... and will devour bleating sheep while at it.....

ps: Sheep are welcome to congregate and see if they can do something about it....instead of whining and rolling on the ground and pretending to be martyrs !!

DeletedUser45115

Too much arrogance is bad ..
And even now the world began two weeks ago and you already proclaim yourself´s as winners? And what was your great challenges to get to the Top? Was recruiting players? No, No. Wait. I know. Must have been organizing them into 5 Allys...
Really man...grown up...

P.s; Bad English...sorry about that...im portuguese...

DeletedUser36743

Too much arrogance is bad ..

This I accept.... as for the the rest...lets just agree to disagree and play the game...

ps: One other thing...where do you find the best players ?...you dont buy them off the shelf...they choose to hang out with you coz they like to...they like to play with you perhaps ...they like winning maybe... dunno...but I do know they cant be forced to hang with someone... you all have the experience...the world is just two weeks old...so come on....do something about it !!

DeletedUser45115

The rest?..You just dont have any argues to "the rest" :p
I agree...lets play...

DeletedUser36743

The rest?..You just dont have any argues to "the rest" :p
I agree...lets play...

no mate....i do have many 'argues' ... just not worth the back and forth....so its agreed...lets play