Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Just give it up. The point I am making, is earlier when I said there is CONFIRMATION of a coalition involving Virus/LOD/DH/Just Us/ArchAngels ...You went out of your way to say DH wasn't in that coalition. Yet your city that was conquered had incoming support from Virus. Its funny how all these people, especially you and Doc, are talking about how much of a travesty a coalition is, yet you are a part of one. SMH, take your own advice. Don't point crooked fingers ppl...
Are you brainwashed or something?
You guys made a coalition 5x the size of the alliance cap.
No normal alliance can take you out alone, which you are fairly aware off.
You forced this.
We wouldn't have considered allies if it weren't for you guys.
The only reason for the anti coalition is the coalition, every person with high enough IQ to open a door can realize.

DeletedUser23384

I agree with doc, hence it has been dubbed 'Anti-Coalition' to bring down the existing one

DeletedUser36743

In my defense I miss tabbed and chose support and then miss clicked and sent Birs. Go figure.

and I am santa claus in disguise...playing grepo to pass time till christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Are you brainwashed or something?
You guys made a coalition 5x the size of the alliance cap.
No normal alliance can take you out alone, which you are fairly aware off.
You forced this.
We wouldn't have considered allies if it weren't for you guys.
The only reason for the anti coalition is the coalition, every person with high enough IQ to open a door can realize.

ah....so now u do admit it....finally a breath of fresh air !

DeletedUser

ah....so now u do admit it....finally a breath of fresh air !
You go find a post where I've denied the fact that there's severeal groups against the coalition.
The funny part is that most of those you claim to be in it, are not.

DeletedUser

Seems there is too much talk here. Everyone pretty much knows who is helping who. Let's just get on with it. The results speak louder than words. :pro:

DeletedUser6378

Here is what it all boils down to. EN, JW, musketeers all three are scared to take over there own ocean. so they don't have to play a war game, and can sim there way up the ranks they formed a coalition. They didn't join together there coalition came out of fear for each other. Well guess what only 1 alliance can win, and it wont be any of them.

Seriously do you think the other alliances are just going to sit back and watch as you win the server. It wont happen! You can count on them turning against you when you least expect it. So why not just skip all the BS, and remove them from the beginning instead of holding hands with each other, and messing up the server. This is a war game not sim city!

DeletedUser45380

Here is what it all boils down to. EN, JW, musketeers all three are scared to take over there own ocean. so they don't have to play a war game, and can sim there way up the ranks they formed a coalition. They didn't join together there coalition came out of fear for each other. Well guess what only 1 alliance can win, and it wont be any of them.
They rimmed the weak alliance I was in and a few others like us...

DeletedUser

Looks like digital hammer are really on the anti-co, my guess is that just us told them they wouldn't attack them if they joined or something like that, sorry about saying they weren't, my mistake.

DeletedUser36743

Seriously do you think the other alliances are just going to sit back and watch as you win the server. It wont happen! You can count on them turning against you when you least expect it. So why not just skip all the BS, and remove them from the beginning instead of holding hands with each other, and messing up the server. This is a war game not sim city!

The strategic clarity you provide is refreshing !!....I for one, would never have thought of any of this...

btw....why have u been banned ?

DeletedUser

I guess he likes more to be banned then to get kicked his a** right now by us :)

DeletedUser6378

Like you don't know why i have been banned. Quite frankly this is a subject we are not allowed to discuss in the forum.

Kopareo You have that backwards. You all had me banned to stop me. You can't beat me so get me banned pretty lame. Your crapy coalition has been attacking me non stop for the last 3 days. Guess what I still have all of my cities, and have done far more damage to your coalition then you have done to me. Right now I have a dozen of your members cities under revolt. You guys are way to easy. You think your good, but in fact your a bunch of stooges. Out of that coalition I have seen some of the worst attacks I have ever seen. So don't get on here acting all cocky until you actually do something.

DeletedUser35080

Like you don't know why i have been banned. Quite frankly this is a subject we are not allowed to discuss in the forum.

Kopareo You have that backwards. You all had me banned to stop me. You can't beat me so get me banned pretty lame. Your crapy coalition has been attacking me non stop for the last 3 days. Guess what I still have all of my cities, and have done far more damage to your coalition then you have done to me. Right now I have a dozen of your members cities under revolt. You guys are way to easy. You think your good, but in fact your a bunch of stooges. Out of that coalition I have seen some of the worst attacks I have ever seen. So don't get on here acting all cocky until you actually do something.

you complain about a 4 alliance pact but you got a 13 alliance pact going on too fight them that is shameful and you should stop moaning on about en on here and just man up .
the world should be off too the vd clinic and rid ourselves of you .cause virus said they would infect the world and rule it'
8D

HTFU

skaternity (last post ever so dont moan about me either i wont reply lol)

DeletedUser25038

It seems the anti virus is going out already. Many cities are now cured of their viral infection.

DeletedUser22951

En73 would be far more interesting if the top 10 odd alliances were battling it out rather than having this 'world war' scenario, is kinda what you would expect towards the end of a server - not at the start.

Is very droll and seriously not worth getting angry over.

Liven up the server, fight it out as individual alliances (or just an alliance and academy).

It would be great fun even if you did not win.

DeletedUser

Buddy, i dont even know your name before your posts here. Why i should have something to do with your Bann? Do you even realize that you guys live in a dream world? How you talk here about the rest.

We gonna do with you, like the world has done with the pigflue - we just get over you until nobody even remembers your name...