Top 12 Alliances

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Is this the same Erik who PL rimmed so easily on Helorus?
Is this the same Erik who run oceans away from enemies?
Is this the same Erik who was simming in Eden till the end?
Is this the same Erik who was sending me as PL diplo weird PMs?
Is this the same Erik who said that will report me to mods because I am better player than he is?

If not I am so sorry to interrupting such an interesting conversation :rolleyes:

buahahahaha you are a noob ;0 you can't be a better player than anybody;)

DeletedUser36743

@Adasko / Lilithka

I havent seen either of you play (for long enough in any case)..so its difficult to make a fair comparison... but I have seen ErikWijmeersch play two worlds (beginning to end) and can confidently say he is in the top 5% percentile of grepo players out there... and I say 5% coz I am not generous by nature...

If ever I had to choose...I can say with certainty, - I would choose to be on his side ... even if he had to play blind folded with his hands tied behind his back ...

DeletedUser33675

buahahahaha you are a noob ;0 you can't be a better player than anybody;)

No one asked for your opinion and no one cares about it so keep your mouth shut or find some other activity which doesn't require using brain.

And to Prateek the Greek (another Fake Greek :eek:?) - So maybe Erik has a doppelganger (evil twin brother) who is pretending to be him? :p

PS - I am playing here. Actually I am very close to you Greek :D

DeletedUser41851

Love it when someone like sir henrikson talks about integrity.

And by the way really enjoying the read here. Still moaning about how good en and co are. Sack up and do something about it.

DeletedUser33512

No one asked for your opinion and no one cares about it so keep your mouth shut or find some other activity which doesn't require using brain.

And to Prateek the Greek (another Fake Greek :eek:?) - So maybe Erik has a doppelganger (evil twin brother) who is pretending to be him? :p

LOL, I don't remember anyone asking for yours either. But hey, this is an open forum, people can give their opinions whether you like it or not. :D

DeletedUser36743

LOL, I don't remember anyone asking for yours either. But hey, this is an open forum, people can give their opinions whether you like it or not. :D

He was a DIPLOMAT (no less) for the Poles/Polish Legion ... perhaps that gives him special 'diplomatic' privileges..

DeletedUser19318

Yes i left knossos before ww's in knossos, LoD had all but won allready though. Also left Myonia because off RL and the server was rather dead allready. But i much rather ghost or quit then do like you praehelios to crawl and kiss the enemies feet and leave your friends behind to die.

LOL.. you got friends? haven't seen that many stay with you actually.. I'd say find a telephone booth and hold a party for them all.
Also I love your reality of a win against EN.. you haven't got what it takes tom.. you never have and never will.. period. Name a revolt server any time and an ocean for us all to start and see how it pans out..

DeletedUser19396

I would love to see that happen. A real "Hero" world, except the requirements to enter are being a winning alliance from one of the past worlds. None of this Heroic Tactician Award BS. Challenging teams working together and against each other. I know the best 60-100 players from EN can give anyone a run for their gold.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol, i have no doppelganger, i do have a lot of people who wants to be me ;-)
Yes i play worlds (Helorus) and others, but those are just worlds i join NON-EN alliances or alliances i am not a founder at.
Its hard to train your deff-skills when you are in EN, also by deff you can get some tricks to become a better attacker, world Ithaca i was nearly rimmed but i am very happy i had this experience it made me a better attacker. and i won the world lol
Polish were not bad but they did no rimmed me lol, they stepped into my trap and they gave me about 1.000.000 DEF POINTS in a day, and they lost 75% of all there LS nukes on a single day. I think thats in my top5 Noob moves, its all about slots and that day i got around 10 extra's, but again that world i was just simming and deff for me. LOOKING A NEW SIMM WORLD RIGHT NOW TO TRAIN MY DEFF SKILLES

*Adasko*

Phrourach

you have a brain? lol i dont know it :) baby you ran away again and you dont have a honor

DeletedUser30490

somone bring me upto speed so i can focus on something for the next issue please.

DeletedUser41851

How bout a new Top 12? I vote for Prae to do this. Like your opinions :)

DeletedUser30727

I played with Lilithka and Erik and you cant compare those two players
Erik is another world

Lili is a grat player but when Erik plays 100% he is in top 5 of all time and I played with everyone

DeletedUser36743

Are AA imploding?

The sad truth is they are running around like a headless chicken.... news wafting from there indicates horrendous leadership issues and all their top line players making a beeline to exit....

Sad really...after all the bluster that went on....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

okay so to make things interesting,say they also fall apart t happens???