Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Well, I actually want to play on a world with low alliance cap. I thought this world would be super fun with so many different strong alliances, but after a while I noticed that you guys were really one big alliance.

I don't like the fact that we had a academy. It's also a way to go around the cap, but it don't change the world that much. Having 4 full alliances with experienced players working as one alliance kinda ruins the point with a cap, in my opinion

skiboot

Phrourach
There were no new worlds with 150 player cap, but when there are 30000 players will start and 3 months in there will only be 1000 or so active players just like in every grepo world.

It could have been different had you come here and fought each other rather than battering the hell out of 40 cap alliances with four/five times the numbers and thinking you were doing a good job.

You came here with a game plan but what you all failed to appreciate is that nobody has to play the game you planned.

DeletedUser

No point Ski, the bullies will never admit to be bullies.
All that matters is that the end of this world was clear in the day it opened.
Seriously? In the beginning you were flapping your lips on this forum like the rest of them. When it was clear it was EN & Co against Virus/LOD/AA/56's you were all but signing our death certificates. Now you get shatted on and we are the big bullies butchering the cap? Get over yourself Nichy. Please folks, before joining your next server read up on what Grepolis really is. This is a WAR game. We aren't hear to be nice, bake cakes and tell jokes by camp fire. We are here to break peoples will and look good doing it. If you got a problem with it, this is the wrong game for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I actually want to play on a world with low alliance cap. I thought this world would be super fun with so many different strong alliances, but after a while I noticed that you guys were really one big alliance.

I don't like the fact that we had a academy. It's also a way to go around the cap, but it don't change the world that much. Having 4 full alliances with experienced players working as one alliance kinda ruins the point with a cap, in my opinion
What is the difference of us coming together, or us joining as separate alliances and pacting until the end? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Same outcome.

DeletedUser

What is the difference of us coming together, or us joining as separate alliances and pacting until the end? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Same outcome.
I think that the difference is that if you played as 5 different alliances that all wanted to win, you would have played very differently.

There can only be 40 true winners on this world. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like your coalitions goal is to make EN the winners. That's not really cool imo. Musketeers, Jaguar, Weasels and Titans should aim to win by themselves

DeletedUser36743

I think that the difference is that if you played as 5 different alliances that all wanted to win, you would have played very differently.

There can only be 40 true winners on this world. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like your coalitions goal is to make EN the winners. That's not really cool imo. Musketeers, Jaguar, Weasels and Titans should aim to win by themselves

Tim...whatever gave you that impression ??....

DeletedUser

A question to you guys in EN & co

If you guys joined this world with 150+ players and where confident to have a good shot at winning this world, but all of a sudden there is like 1500 players in different alliances that are actually the same alliance and they start pounding you with sheer numbers. You guys tried to fight back, but they were just too many. Would you just praise these guys and say they were better than you because they prepared in a superior way??

I'm asking because this us how many see you guys and what you have done on this world.

DeletedUser

Tim...whatever gave you that impression ??....
I guess it's because it doesn't look like you guys are trying to win

If I look at The Titans, and only you guys, I see no core, no good place to build world wonders, etc. It doesn't look like your trying to be the winners of this world

DeletedUser

We are losing players daily to RL. So there is no clear goal on who will be joining the wonder team. Also something that was explained day one about our group is many could care less about winning WW. We have many players here to just have fun and mess around that will hand off cities before WW time and bow out. So there is nothing set in stone. That being said, although there are 5 different names, we all are members of Eviction Notice. Won Rho under the name. Won Myonia under the name. Plan to win here under the name.

A question to you guys in EN & co

If you guys joined this world with 150+ players and where confident to have a good shot at winning this world, but all of a sudden there is like 1500 players in different alliances that are actually the same alliance and they start pounding you with sheer numbers. You guys tried to fight back, but they were just too many. Would you just praise these guys and say they were better than you because they prepared in a superior way??

I'm asking because this us how many see you guys and what you have done on this world.
So you are admitting that we are in fact superior and everyone sees it? Glad to know. & just to clarify, I was on the losing side of a beefed up alliance in Knossos. I did my share of complaining as it was my first full world and all. Then I realized, this is Grepolis. There are no "gimme's" here. You have to become more ruthless and creative on every server. Had INNO released a Speed 3 world with a cap of 100+, this would of never happened. Put yourself in our place. You are coming from a winning server (Myonia). Where the cap was 150. You won with such force that everyone wants to continue on as a group to a new server. You find out the next speed 3 world is an alliance cap of 40 however. Do you turn away 100+ loyal, capable, fierce players whom you forged months of friendships with? Or do you think up a way around the cap so everyone can stay together and continue to grow as a unit? We have done nothing wrong. Funny thing is, if all these players complaining were on the IN, instead of the OUTS, they would not have an issue. Its only when they are shut out, that they start clawing at the bottom of the door...

DeletedUser36743

ok...so what do you think we are doing ??....

See the fact is every world is different (thank god for that)...I for one didnt join thinking to myself 'ah well only gotta fight 40 peep alliances here' ... I mean we all join....assess the situation during BP....lay out initial plans...get some NAPs ... define a path of carnage and then execute...course correct and rinse and repeat....

The game is as much about diplomacy as it is fighting, and the path you take defines the end result....... I wasnt part of EN in Myonia (when they began).... but I understand they started 2 months late....when every other top 20 alliance was flapping their lips and rolling over smaller alliances... they began on the rim and worked their way up and WON !!!..... you can go visit the Myonia forum....and will not find one moan from any of them....about how other alliances are so big or so bad or such bullies etc etc...

The other thing you have to understand is that EN is an 'idea'....a circle of friends if you will (for want of a better term).... peeps who were enemies in Myonia are part of the team here.... why ??... coz bitter fighting nothwithstanding...there is respect for good and fair game play....

Just so you know...we did not come to Ialysos with 200 (we may land in the next world we play with 200+...coz we grow bigger with each world)....we came here with barely 80-100....the others were peeps we met here, who knew us and wanted in...friends of friends..... no different to when JU formed OU or Vendetta which had two chapters or AA / 56 foreever or LOD etc....

You ask what we would have done, if we were in your shoes.... well we would have focused on working a diplomatic strategy..this is where you all have failed miserably so far...and has resulted in alliances like Virus ghosting in 24 hours of meeting us in battle... will also tell you what we would never have done..... we would never have moaned about getting outsmarted...

DeletedUser

EN & co is the biggest and best alliance at the moment, so I consider you guys superior, at least for now. There is still much time before the world ends and a lot of things can change. Don't think you have won the world already

I would not have "found a way around the cap" if I were you guys. I just don't consider it fair game. I would have taken the opportunity to play against each other instead, it's fun to switch it up and do new things. I mostly play on swedish worlds and there it's very common that people play with each other on one server and against each other on another, it's fun. I play on 3 different swedish servers and I'm in totally different alliances on all of them, and not going around the cap on any

DeletedUser36743

We certainly have not won....lol..we know that.... and I fervently hope you all get your act together and try and win....honestly :)

As for the rest...you are you and I am me...you do what you like and let me do what I like.....so we agree to disagree...

DeletedUser

Well, GJ to EN and Co

If you are one of the En people saying they played a big hand in AA wrecking itself, you're wrong, shut up and leave. AA broke up b/c of stupid leaders and stupid decisions, you guys had no chance of causing the damage we caused to ourselves, even at the rate you took cities (and you took a lot b/c of the #3 person on the server leaving, again, b/c of leadership problems).
You played it well, I give you that, you took out some very skilled players, mostly by force of numbers, but still, credit where credit is due, no matter how small. NAPing with alliances you didnt feel like fighting was smart, take smaller alliances out one by on, you knew virus wouldnt stand a chance without help, which they of course didnt get because many alliances were still trying to get going/were pacted with you. So really, good job, you played it smart, I just cant wait to see TitansvsJagsvsEn, will be fun :p

DeletedUser36743

Well, GJ to EN and Co

If you are one of the En people saying they played a big hand in AA wrecking itself, you're wrong, shut up and leave. AA broke up b/c of stupid leaders and stupid decisions, you guys had no chance of causing the damage we caused to ourselves, even at the rate you took cities (and you took a lot b/c of the #3 person on the server leaving, again, b/c of leadership problems).
You played it well, I give you that, you took out some very skilled players, mostly by force of numbers, but still, credit where credit is due, no matter how small. NAPing with alliances you didnt feel like fighting was smart, take smaller alliances out one by on, you knew virus wouldnt stand a chance without help, which they of course didnt get because many alliances were still trying to get going/were pacted with you. So really, good job, you played it smart, I just cant wait to see TitansvsJagsvsEn, will be fun :p

lol...stay tuned..... and watch how things unfold...

and as what we think happened with AA....please refer post #379 http://http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?51464-Alliances/page38

DeletedUser

Well, GJ to EN and Co

FYI, the #3 player (ChrisCUHK) left to join us because he has friends here and wanted to play with them. He left to join us just before he alerted us of OldDane's treachery. Again, another example that friends like to play together. Furthermore, we never NAP'D with anyone we didn't feel like fighting. Truth be told many alliances often bite off more then they can chew in the beginning which has led to many a downfalls. We are seasoned and don't often make mistakes like that. We have NEVER pacted with one of our current enemies though. Virus, was always red. LOD 1/2, always red. AA and crew, always red. As well as the 10-15 other alliances like Killer Klownz or Vendetta we exchanged with. The ONLY alliance we had a NAP with that ended up becoming an enemy was Just Us/Only Us. That was from jump as a strategic move. Not out of fear. They ended up supporting our enemies and paid for it. They brought war on themselves. No matter what anyone says we have been at war since day one of this server and are responsible for atleast 10-15 disbandments, including AA. If you disagree, maybe you should start checking these externals more carefully. Theres even a plea from your players asking Mods to freeze our accounts because we are too good. Sounds like we had a pretty big part to me, no?

DeletedUser

cool beans...
for all the earlier blabbering, i just want to input this...
multi-pacting/no pacts...superalliance/coalition...
experts/noobs... friends/enemies...
those things may matter, but i dont think it's the main purpose of the game....

so good job for EN...kindly stop making them the bad guys...
they are just playing the game the way they want to...

there's no rule or law about how we play the game
nor i doubt that even if there's a law, it can stop us from playing it the way we want to...
cause the thing that matters most is that we play the game,
as this is simply a game to be played...

as to how it should be played, it's all up to each and everyone of us...
everyone have different opinions, ideals and other stuffs...
some may find enjoyment in being in the top or in bigger groups
while some, like me, find better enjoyment in challenging those odds...
just accept these facts and play the game to its fullest...

so this is a declaration to this world,
i may be a little late in joining this server,
but i don't think it can stop me from challenging
these guys who call themselves the big boys/girls....
they may try to trample on me as early as they can so that i can't rise fast enough,
or if there as some guys as crazy as i am that are willing to help me grow faster
then i'll be sure to give this world a boost to liven it up... (as others were saying this one's a boring world already)

WHO the hell is this guy??? you guys might be asking...
and about how ONE man can do as what im trying to say...
my answer will only be this...
if there's aren't even a single one, then nothing can be started...

P.S.
crazy peeps can send me res in-game lol...
(even EN players can send, that way i can fight you guys sooner :)

buddy1971

Phrourach
cool beans...
for all the earlier blabbering, i just want to input this...
multi-pacting/no pacts...superalliance/coalition...
experts/noobs... friends/enemies...
those things may matter, but i dont think it's the main purpose of the game....

so good job for EN...kindly stop making them the bad guys...
they are just playing the game the way they want to...

there's no rule or law about how we play the game
nor i doubt that even if there's a law, it can stop us from playing it the way we want to...
cause the thing that matters most is that we play the game,
as this is simply a game to be played...

as to how it should be played, it's all up to each and everyone of us...
everyone have different opinions, ideals and other stuffs...
some may find enjoyment in being in the top or in bigger groups
while some, like me, find better enjoyment in challenging those odds...
just accept these facts and play the game to its fullest...

so this is a declaration to this world,
i may be a little late in joining this server,
but i don't think it can stop me from challenging
these guys who call themselves the big boys/girls....
they may try to trample on me as early as they can so that i can't rise fast enough,
or if there as some guys as crazy as i am that are willing to help me grow faster
then i'll be sure to give this world a boost to liven it up... (as others were saying this one's a boring world already)

WHO the hell is this guy??? you guys might be asking...
and about how ONE man can do as what im trying to say...
my answer will only be this...
if there's aren't even a single one, then nothing can be started...

P.S.
crazy peeps can send me res in-game lol...
(even EN players can send, that way i can fight you guys sooner :)

what do you need and where do i send it ? i love to help keep competition going

DeletedUser

what do you need and where do i send it ? i love to help keep competition going
im a little bit far from you buddy, but any res/spells (not destruction spells, lol) is pretty much acceptable
and will surely be put to good use... i just started earlier today so wh is still small...only have one city atm...
but as long as it is sent in increments,waste can be avoided so i dont think there'll be a problem at all...

DeletedUser19318

EN & co is the biggest and best alliance at the moment, so I consider you guys superior, at least for now. There is still much time before the world ends and a lot of things can change. Don't think you have won the world already

I would not have "found a way around the cap" if I were you guys. I just don't consider it fair game. I would have taken the opportunity to play against each other instead, it's fun to switch it up and do new things. I mostly play on swedish worlds and there it's very common that people play with each other on one server and against each other on another, it's fun. I play on 3 different swedish servers and I'm in totally different alliances on all of them, and not going around the cap on any

No we haven't won.. we may all decide to go to another server and leave here.. whatever will be will be... there is a huge amount of time to be played out here and many many players will never reach the end.