Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

thanks for all those sending res and messages :)
appreciate much... now i'm really obligated to make results lol

Stirlo

Phrourach
Having taken in some former AA players. All i can say is who needs enemies when you have former friends like those......

No wonder EN will walk this world. Hit people while their down to make your new alliance feel important......its disgusting in all honesty......but i wonder who you are trying to impress.

DeletedUser

Having taken in some former AA players. All i can say is who needs enemies when you have former friends like those......

No wonder EN will walk this world. Hit people while their down to make your new alliance feel important......its disgusting in all honesty......but i wonder who you are trying to impress.
Im confused by this...Are you saying EN is disgusting for keeping their foot on the throats of the enemies? Because if thats the case its not exactly smart to let players regroup and rebuild. In old times, when empires would conquer empires, they would kill the men, throw the babies and children from top the walls, and enslave the woman. Thats EN's mindset. No room to breathe for the opposition...

Stirlo

Phrourach
Nope, i'm saying that AA split up, the breakaway alliance has immediately started attacking all their old team mates who are actually still active. Assuming this breakaway alliance has plans to fight EN then why reduce the amount of active players in their area almost instantly without even talking to those players. I just think its bonkers.

DeletedUser

I was under impression that praehelios is one of major players in EN....then I saw his slow transport attacks:eek: Looked his stats, nr. 12 in points and only nr. 64 in APB, not impressive at all. Maybe he is good defender, ouch: nr. 529 - no help at all... So where is he good at? Finally found out: simming - almost all cities reached 13716 points...lol. Now I know why he never researched fast transport: he values so much his theater actors labor to be able to click reset button in city academy...
Looks like main PnP fighters in forum are in game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was under impression that praehelios is one of major players in EN....then I saw his slow transport attacks:eek: Looked his stats, nr. 12 in points and only nr. 64 in APB, not impressive at all. Maybe he is good defender, ouch: nr. 529 - no help at all... So where is he good at? Finally found out: simming - almost all cities reached 13716 points...lol. Now I know why he never researched fast transport: he values so much his theater actors labor to be able to click reset button in city academy...
Looks like main PnP fighters in forum are in game...
HAHA My BP are so horrendous because there are NO enemies. How am I supposed to have high BP if people do more fighting on the forums then in the actual game? No way around a scared enemy. I would attack myself if I could just to meet your approval ratings. Everyone I engage either ghost or disband. Who would of thunk the toughest group on this server to be Killer Klownz....As far as my slow trans, they sure are getting the job done if I may say so myself. Maybe if you were actually brave enough to play this server I would come visit you with them. ;)

DeletedUser

Nope, i'm saying that AA split up, the breakaway alliance has immediately started attacking all their old team mates who are actually still active. Assuming this breakaway alliance has plans to fight EN then why reduce the amount of active players in their area almost instantly without even talking to those players. I just think its bonkers.
Ah, gotcha. Yea that is a bit crazy...

DeletedUser37948

HAHA My BP are so horrendous because there are NO enemies. How am I supposed to have high BP if people do more fighting on the forums then in the actual game? No way around a scared enemy. I would attack myself if I could just to meet your approval ratings. Everyone I engage either ghost or disband. Who would of thunk the toughest group on this server to be Killer Klownz....As far as my slow trans, they sure are getting the job done if I may say so myself. Maybe if you were actually brave enough to play this server I would come visit you with them. ;)

im a big fan of slow transports they pack more punch

Stirlo

Phrourach
This world has arguably just had another nail slammed into its coffin......

Below are the confirmed settings for World Nysa

World Speed: 3

Unit Speed: 3

Revolt

Morale: Inactive

Alliance Limit: 50

Beginner's Protection: 4 Days

DeletedUser19318

This world has arguably just had another nail slammed into its coffin......

Below are the confirmed settings for World Nysa

World Speed: 3

Unit Speed: 3

Revolt

Morale: Inactive

Alliance Limit: 50

Beginner's Protection: 4 Days

why would they have another crappy low cap world... :(

Stirlo

Phrourach
I actually think a 50 cap is about right if everyone played with this as the limit with perhaps one academy allowed each to feed into it.

That would be 100 players in an alliance tops and happy days. The world would be very competitive.

Perhaps there should be a limit to the number of alliances you can share a forum / all your forums with. Limit it to only being able to share it with one other alliance which in most cases would be your academy.

DeletedUser

I think 100 Cap would be spot on. Academy would round to 200 max. That would be ideal due to players who leave. Why do you think they always go low cap? Am interested to see how the world pans out though. I doubt they would limit who you could share tabs with though Stirlo. Too much work for the admins lol.

DeletedUser33675

I know you aren't talking about ranks. You're HORRIBLE....

Cities don't fight. Units do.

And no - I am not horrible. I heard that I am intelligent, incredibly pleasant and honest :p *

*That's a quote :D

DeletedUser

How are things in EN@company, how resent fights going on, is LOD on knees already, you sure can get your ABP from them...

DeletedUser36743

LOD are putting up a fight...and I for one respect/acknowledge it.... such a refreshing change from the Virus', AA. Only us' of the world

ah well.... time to put the helmets on.... at least someone is making a fight of things here.... Best of luck !!!

:)

DeletedUser

The LOD I know will always be a challenge. They have a lot of experienced players. We never bad mouthed them so I don't get what your saying Rkh1. That being said we are getting some good ABP from them. Im sure they are getting nice DBP in return.