Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser24139

And aha! You admit that Swarm (I say Swarm, not SoD) doesn't have a lot of fighters.

Admit what...read again....I said and I repeat in O65.....wow, un-intelligent and you can't comprehend what you read very well....you are a real winner

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

you are a real un-intelligent person aren't you. You should stuff a sock in it cause only dribble comes out. %K B's, yes....at the start of the siege do do bird......my god man, the numbers got up to 17K B's inside at one point. WOW....you.....wow, no words left to describe you

Dont worry.. lots of people have that reaction after talking to me, they are left absolutely speechless :cool:

Looks like you guys need an example on how its done ;)

DeletedUser27128

Admit what...read again....I said and I repeat in O65.....wow, intelligent and you can't comprehend what you read very well....you are a real winner

I know you said O65. Considering that 1/4th of your alliance people ARE (or maybe I should say WERE) in O65, it rules out 1/4th of the allaince as fighters.

DeletedUser24139

Dont worry.. lots of people have that reaction after talking to me, they are left absolutely speechless :cool:

Looks like you guys need an example on how its done ;)

you all have done nothing and will prove nothing.....bring it

DeletedUser24139

I know you said O65. Considering that 1/4th of your alliance people ARE (or maybe I should say WERE) in O65, it rules out 1/4th of the allaince as fighters.

How many players are in O65 from SoD? Not too many consiering the amount in O55/56 and 45 alone dwarf what is inside O65. And I never called any player a non fighter in O65, but a strategy needs to change when none of them want to be active in taking the fight to the enemy.....something has to give

DeletedUser27128

How many players are in O65 from SoD? Not too many consiering the amount in O55/56 and 45 alone dwarf what is inside O65. And I never called any player a non fighter in O65, but a strategy needs to change when none of them want to be active in taking the fight to the enemy.....something has to give

37 players from SWARM/SoD/SoD2. And more in the past, eaten up by MFW.

DeletedUser24139

HA!

easy to say from your standpoint. Course of events my friend say a totally different story of how things transpired in O65. Just numbers you have provided say nothing and still did not address my question. You like to go off on tangents don't you.

DeletedUser27128

I never said they say anything. I just responded to your question "how many players does SoD have in O65?"

DeletedUser

Things could and would have been different if certain STORM players didn't up and leave SWARM. MFW was stymied when we were working together so no you did not push into 65 like butter during that time, and yes pretty much fed off of all the simming players in O65; even watched players jump ship, others leave and others go into VM. All part of the game and it brought you nothing in return. What major fighters outside of BF are in O65? Can he do it all alone? Give me a break.

Will only speak from my personal experience. The only decent CS attempts to my city’s in this world came from S.T.O.R.M fighters. They have a bunch of really nice fighters and I very much enjoyed those fights. Do not mean to bash on members of SWARM which couldn’t be a part of fights with us. They very well could be quite good. The rest of the SWARM personnel in 65 was really disappointing when it comes to fighting. I was hoping for so much more. Too bad ww era came so quick... Wish you could have seen us coming to the middle of 55 and I guess we would have seen who has some skills.

DeletedUser24139

I never said they say anything. I just responded to your question "how many players does SoD have in O65?"

then your last coment holds so weight and was not prudent

DeletedUser24139

Will only speak from my personal experience. The only decent CS attempts to my city’s in this world came from S.T.O.R.M fighters. They have a bunch of really nice fighters and I very much enjoyed those fights. Do not mean to bash on members of SWARM which couldn’t be a part of fights with us. They very well could be quite good. The rest of the SWARM personnel in 65 was really disappointing when it comes to fighting. I was hoping for so much more. Too bad ww era came so quick... Wish you could have seen us coming to the middle of 55 and I guess we would have seen who has some skills.

I've played with and against them and why I wanted them to fight with me...cause again, it is not fun to fight with players who do not want to fight and just sim; and I knew they could fight from personal experience. It is a shame....a darn shame

DeletedUser27128

Will only speak from my personal experience. The only decent CS attempts to my city’s in this world came from S.T.O.R.M fighters. They have a bunch of really nice fighters and I very much enjoyed those fights..

STORM has really good players, I agree.

DeletedUser48294

First of all it is no secret you had spies in SWARM, members of your so called fine alliance admitted it so there is no need to lie anymore.

sure wasn't how your fine leadership liked to portray it. NO, SoD did not have 19k B's inside the siege before MFW started attacking, what a laugh, HA!!

as soon as it landed MFW knew about it...started to send in attacks when we had 5K inside. MFW leaders were also not sure if they should try to break it, but will never admit it; I could post proof if you'd like. So, yes, it was a great play and sequence....nice fight...too bad SoD didn't get 1-2K more B's another hour earlier or they'd have the city right now.

You and Bond 007 provide for interesting reading :) I was glad he pointed out spies are part of the game. Your complaining on one hand MFW had them in your alliance and then bragging on the other hand that you have inside information of MFW. If that was the case then they're not very good at providing you info, or would that be misinformation?

Your blowing hot air again stating another 1-2k briemes an hour earlier would have given you that city. You know what was still coming when your CS was killed. Between you, me and ever other person who reads this forum, the biggest point of difference is that MFW has leaders that provide good leadership, clear instructions and command enough loyalty that everyone of us members would follow them to hell and back. I won't go into further details, but can you claim the same amongst your members?

If that was the case than why do we see them doing stuff that is hampering your efforts to achieve the win. Anyway that's my two cents added to the chat. Oh and you can't argue that "MFW are a pre-made alliance". I only met these guys a few months back and within a few days I felt right at home and confident I was in a winning alliance, even if they were half the size of you guys. I'll go sink back into anonymity now after given you some food for thought.

DeletedUser24139

You and Bond 007 provide for interesting reading :) I was glad he pointed out spies are part of the game. Your complaining on one hand MFW had them in your alliance and then bragging on the other hand that you have inside information of MFW. If that was the case then they're not very good at providing you info, or would that be misinformation?

Your blowing hot air again stating another 1-2k briemes an hour earlier would have given you that city. You know what was still coming when your CS was killed. Between you, me and ever other person who reads this forum, the biggest point of difference is that MFW has leaders that provide good leadership, clear instructions and command enough loyalty that everyone of us members would follow them to hell and back. I won't go into further details, but can you claim the same amongst your members?

If that was the case than why do we see them doing stuff that is hampering your efforts to achieve the win. Anyway that's my two cents added to the chat. Oh and you can't argue that "MFW are a pre-made alliance". I only met these guys a few months back and within a few days I felt right at home and confident I was in a winning alliance, even if they were half the size of you guys. I'll go sink back into anonymity now after given you some food for thought.

oh my humble first time commenter on the external forums, let me say this:

First of all, SoD never had a spy in MFW, so your argument is null and void. Information may get passed, but had nothing to do with selling out the MFW alliance. How many players do you think know each other from so many different alliances here.....tons.

No, no hot air at all my want to be ingenious person, who cares if we knew what was on the way to the city? My point was if we had gotten the support from players with the means to and at the time we asked for it those 1-2k B's would have been the difference in holding that siege, plain and simple.

You debate over who has good leadership is again scewed, you are with MFW and would say and do anything for them as not to look like a total horses butt on the forums so your opinion is just that....just like everyone elses who has one. The only difference is in the players and the execution of what leadership puts out, not in the leadership itself. I personally have led 5 different wins on servers whether that is 4/7 or 7/7, so yes my leadership has and always has been solid.

Your comment regarding MFW not being a premade, well yes, MFW are basically a premade, initially and you would not know that just coming into the alliance what 3 month ago you say......cough cough...okay, you know everything. And no, MFW that was MFW did not beat SoD alone, both made moves to fill their rosters and make a run for the WWs.

DeletedUser

And of what value is that city? Is it to try and rebuild morale after two brutal beatings at the hands of the best alliance in Mochlos; -MFW-...first Artemisia and then our WI city...regardless of numbers of what was where and when...the end result was your alliance losing roughly 30K in birmemes and us keeping our city...how do you like them apples.