Top 12 Alliances

Rezod21

Phrourach
everyone knows the 7 ww is as second place prize to give the runner up a feel-good victory. first to 4 ww gets a real prize of 50 favor from here on out, everything else is just a shiny badge.

One Trick Pony

Phrourach
This was such a great world. Knew from the get go that Swarm and MFW would contend for victory. Makes me wish I could have stayed to help MFW inevitably win.

Rezod21

Phrourach
This was such a great world. Knew from the get go that Swarm and MFW would contend for victory. Makes me wish I could have stayed to help MFW inevitably win.
Hey OTP!!! Hope you are doing good, you are missed for sure. Wish you would have been able to stay but RL is the biggest enemy in this game I always say.

Rezod21

Phrourach
The war goes well. After the 4/7 victory and a quick breather the charge continues. Looks like some players are starting to jump to new worlds but the core players are still at it.

Pacific Rim provided some fun today and had an impressive showing from a few alliances. They landed in 2 of SoD's wonders but had to pull one. They look to be in good shape to hold onto the other over the next hour to break their lvl 9 lighthouse.

Well Done PR!!!

Ouchi Numbnuts

Back after a couple of months of RL distractions and it's already in WW? That was quicker than expected.

Bond 007

Strategos
Quiet these days, nothing much happening?

I see that Swarm has been busy colonising near MFW's WW islands, looks like the final battle will begin shortly!

kcurt

Chiliarch
Looks like swarm is "colonising" and spending gold and we wait till they get 3 to 4k and we take them not really any war at all.

Quiet these days, nothing much happening?

I see that Swarm has been busy colonising near MFW's WW islands, looks like the final battle will begin shortly!