Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser30140

everyone knows the 7 ww is as second place prize to give the runner up a feel-good victory. first to 4 ww gets a real prize of 50 favor from here on out, everything else is just a shiny badge.

DeletedUser46315

This was such a great world. Knew from the get go that Swarm and MFW would contend for victory. Makes me wish I could have stayed to help MFW inevitably win.

DeletedUser27128

Ghosting time has started...... already people are ghosting away... :supermad:

DeletedUser30140

This was such a great world. Knew from the get go that Swarm and MFW would contend for victory. Makes me wish I could have stayed to help MFW inevitably win.
Hey OTP!!! Hope you are doing good, you are missed for sure. Wish you would have been able to stay but RL is the biggest enemy in this game I always say.

DeletedUser46315

G'day Rez. Hope all the lads and lass' are doing well.

What's the current status of this lovely war?

DeletedUser30140

The war goes well. After the 4/7 victory and a quick breather the charge continues. Looks like some players are starting to jump to new worlds but the core players are still at it.

Pacific Rim provided some fun today and had an impressive showing from a few alliances. They landed in 2 of SoD's wonders but had to pull one. They look to be in good shape to hold onto the other over the next hour to break their lvl 9 lighthouse.

Well Done PR!!!

DeletedUser27128

Well done indeed PR.

I got some decent BP for little losses, so I'm happy lol :D

DeletedUser

Back after a couple of months of RL distractions and it's already in WW? That was quicker than expected.

DeletedUser27128

Quiet these days, nothing much happening?

I see that Swarm has been busy colonising near MFW's WW islands, looks like the final battle will begin shortly!

DeletedUser48439

Looks like swarm is "colonising" and spending gold and we wait till they get 3 to 4k and we take them not really any war at all.

Quiet these days, nothing much happening?

I see that Swarm has been busy colonising near MFW's WW islands, looks like the final battle will begin shortly!

DeletedUser27128

Not much happeneing these days, except for internalising/colonising.... its a dead world :(

DeletedUser46315

Tis a shame when things get to stand still. MFW still ahead?

DeletedUser27128

Yep.. like I said, nothing is happening, everything is at a standstill.

DeletedUser47378

Everything is at a standstill unless you belong to SoD or MFW :)

DeletedUser27128

I wouldn't say that now, I'm getting higher and higher in fighters :)

DeletedUser24139

....and that is exactly why......not for any other reason. Surely not because you are "good"