Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser30140

Ya I am quite surprised actually that PR fell for SoD's continued lies and sweet talk. Guess the the apple was just too tempting Adam.... huh?

DeletedUser29446

o boy, i need to pack my bags again and move to O44. it is to damn far, need to change airplanes somewhere in O55, and then to land in O44. lets taste some of the PR's blood.

DeletedUser27128

The same peope they hated and bad mouthed are now with them... thats pretty low tactics, they used everyone else to sneakily level up their WWs. This won't end well for PR...

DeletedUser42584

Its not that it wont end well for PR..Its more like......THIS WONT END!!!!. Give it up people. You lost. Save some face. The only alliance left to merge with is MFW and thats not going to happen. When are you all going to join M.A. Mergaholics Anonymous..... "Hello, My name is Aethilla. I am a....((Cough)) I am a MERGAHOLIC. " (GROUP) "Hello Aethilla."

And when did PR have spine removal surgery? I guess the truth has come out. More jellyfish in Pacific than Atlantic.

DeletedUser27128

So let me understand this....You lost the race to 4. Granted you did build 3 but you still lost. Now the new strategy is blow the alliance up, merge with PR and now build pyramid and take 6 wonders from MFW. I would give my new left knee to have been in the room when the noodniks of SOD and the mighty braintrust of PR came up with this idea. All I want to know is who has March 2023 in the when will Machlos end poll.

Hahahahahaha

DeletedUser29446

Its not that it wont end well for PR..Its more like......THIS WONT END!!!!. Give it up people. You lost. Save some face. The only alliance left to merge with is MFW and thats not going to happen. When are you all going to join M.A. Mergaholics Anonymous..... "Hello, My name is Aethilla. I am a....((Cough)) I am a MERGAHOLIC. " (GROUP) "Hello Aethilla."

And when did PR have spine removal surgery? I guess the truth has come out. More jellyfish in Pacific than Atlantic.
hahahaha, bisc.. you are on fire

DeletedUser42584

Come sit around the campfire boys and girls its story time.....Once there was a proud group of people who lost their fight. No its not SOD, proud should have given that away. Anyhow, they were the People of the Confederate States. And history shows they fought brave and lost and yes still hold resentment towards their "oppressors". Lets imagine Jefferson Davis was not the leader of these states. Lets say....Evil Moses was. You might read in the history books how the South tried to merge with Mexico or Canada. Better yet you would have learned how the Confederates tried to use their political influences on lesser knowns to fight their enemies. The Jersey Devil, The Irish Leprechans, Nessie, Bigfoot and The Chupicabra all hired to fight the Souths war. Which would explain why none of them are around anymore. Anyway its time for the morale of this story.....1.Peracets lead to bad history lessons.2 SOD has merged with Mexico.....YES PR you are considered "cheap Labor" hence the Mexican label. Give us something good like hockey and\or The McKenzie Bros. and you can be called Canadians. AND 3. If at first you dont win the race to 4...merge merge again.

DeletedUser

it is funny that throughout the whole thread...we were rarely ranked higher than #4

We fought as a team...a really good one. We never had to cheat and do not believe in bots. We do not have mods providing information to us.
We have Leaders that always had a plan that was one step ahead of the other guys and we followed with no fear...committing every troop and boat when we needed to...Artemisia...WW island cities.
Despite what the others may think...the majority of information we received was from the players on your own teams that you offended or drove away.
One alliance could be classed an odd ally...they just kept merging into new alliances and poisoning them from within...was very helpful and I suppose I should thank them but all I can manage is a resounding laugh at how sad they really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49230

Yeah a 50 hour cs tt,to a player that was about to receive a ban ,hmmmm .

You wonder if this game is really worth the time, and effort.

DeletedUser

it is funny that throughout the whole thread...we were rarely ranked higher than #4

We fought as a team...a really good one. We never had to cheat and do not believe in bots. We do not have mods providing information to us.
We have Leaders that always had a plan that was one step ahead of the other guys and we followed with no fear...committing every troop and boat when we needed to...Artemisia...WW island cities.
Despite what the others may think...the majority of information we received was from the players on your own teams that you offended or drove away.
One alliance could be classed an odd ally...they just kept merging into new alliances and poisoning them from within...was very helpful and I suppose I should thank them but all I can manage is a resounding laugh at how sad they really are.

Oh, oh sweet guy without spies, you would do not play as well. Just close your eyes and imagine your game without spies, would you come to the crown? I dont think so sweet guy.

You just have to thank the person who told you about the ban, because without him/her you would not have a crown like now, and I'm glad you're proud of it.

DeletedUser27128

as if you guys never used spies... lol. I love how everyone blames it on spies if they lose.

DeletedUser49230

How do you explain a 50 hr + tt,to a player who was about to be banned ,hmmmm

DeletedUser48294

Oh, oh sweet guy without spies, you would do not play as well. Just close your eyes and imagine your game without spies, would you come to the crown? I dont think so sweet guy.

You just have to thank the person who told you about the ban, because without him/her you would not have a crown like now, and I'm glad you're proud of it.

I respectfully disagree on your statement, "you would not have the crown". It was only a matter of time for when we were going to receive the crown. This operation just sped up the process. Like charlie said, we play as a team, every one of us committed to any op our leaders planned and followed directions. Attacking and defending, it's why we got the artemsia cities and the world wonders levelled so quickly. Instead of being glory hounds sometimes we sacrificed our individual rewards in order to protect what was best for the alliance.

Without trust in leadership, lies the path of dissension and failed operations. Constantly merging to win does not lead to trust.

However, I salute those of you who fought hard and sent messages of congratulations to us, shows true sportsmanship.

DeletedUser

I respectfully disagree on your statement, "you would not have the crown". It was only a matter of time for when we were going to receive the crown. This operation just sped up the process. Like charlie said, we play as a team, every one of us committed to any op our leaders planned and followed directions. Attacking and defending, it's why we got the artemsia cities and the world wonders levelled so quickly. Instead of being glory hounds sometimes we sacrificed our individual rewards in order to protect what was best for the alliance.

Without trust in leadership, lies the path of dissension and failed operations. Constantly merging to win does not lead to trust.

However, I salute those of you who fought hard and sent messages of congratulations to us, shows true sportsmanship.

Okay, I'll tell you a few words. You had people who worked in other alliances for you. Second, about your leaders would not say nothing, for people (leaders), those who have decided to send support to the cities of man who died just after five minutes when we reported that Dim died you started send support to his ww cities, as it would not take no one, only you . You think it's human? You think that's fair game? So do just 5min after learning?

What to congratulate you? That was fair game I'd like to congratulate, but it is obvious that you get the information that the player is baned. Maybe not you, you had just follow the instructions of leaders, but your leaders had this info.

As for the town of Artemisa, you just send cs when the city was almost clean, how? Haha. Come one people no one is stupid here.

DeletedUser

Still don`t understand what is this all about. I guess someone is taking all this too personal ;)

You had people who worked in other alliances for you.

And what is the problem here? Spies have always been a part of the game (and I guess will always be). It doesn`t matter if you like it or not, if you think that it is unfair or not. They are a part of the game and you have to deal with it. We had enemy spies in our ranks too, we had failed operations, we had information leaks, but we were able to minimize risks and avoid big losses.

but it is obvious that you get the information that the player is baned

My dear mermaid, I will repeat previous statement again – spies, bans, RL issues and so on are parts of this game. The main question is – are you able to deal with it or not. We had banned players too, we had real issues in RL, we had unstable internet connections, we had “friends” who changed their sides in the middle of the fight and so on. And here comes the thing, that people are trying to explain to you. All these things are nothing if you have strong Leadership and strong team.

Maybe not you, you had just follow the instructions of leaders, but your leaders had this info.

PR leaders had this information too ;) And the fact that we managed to land 50 hours CS (50 hours!) shows that PR leaders had no idea about what is going on on their WW Islands. Don`t you think so?

As for the town of Artemisa, you just send cs when the city was almost clean, how?

Again, what is wrong here? How we did sent CS or what? We just pressed “Send CS” button I guess…

of man who died

Lets not bring this here. As I can see from your posts, you have no idea about the situation. Your friends have already made a show from his death, lets not start it again.

DeletedUser

I never once claimed we that did not have spies working with us...of course we did...just as EVERY other alliance in this game does....you landed low morale player on our Pyramid without inside info?
We have a strong committed team that works as a team, sacrificing all we have for the missions that are planned; planned being the important word in that sentence.
Leadership and teamwork allows me to make the following statements that cannot be argued.
We won the world...we won the crown.
And shame on you for trying to start the Dim argument again...we knew before you guys did...that entire situation was handled less than perfectly by everyone involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49230

I guess no matter how suspicious, the take over of pr's ww city looked,MFW must be congratulated ,you guys did hold 6 wonders before taking pr's city.

6 months ago l wouldn't of thought you would have been in the top 3 in the wonders,let alone win it ,so well done

Still don't like those 2 jumper's joining at the last minute for a cheap crown

DeletedUser42584

Hey Green Mermaid.......Feeling a little blue? Why not show some dignity and accept defeat. Admit you were beat. The better team prevailed. Many of MFW have played together for quite sometime. Developing quite a bond in the process. While your team has blamed everything from spies and mods to the 85th quatrain of Nostadamus,( there is a mention of the rising of a great power called MNW, Scholars believe he was speaking of MFW) the simple fact is your team lost. To sit here and comment on how you lost because of spies is absurd. Dont tell me you guys didnt have spies during the server. Spies have been a part of war since they decided war would start with the letter W. Simple fact....All the "inside" intel you claim we received wouldnt mean a damn thing if WE didnt have the players to plan, and take the proper actions to take advantage of the situations. You had 12 hours to break the seige, your team most likely used those 12 hours to whine and complain.