Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol Straitjacket Crusaders and minions ive been talking to a couple there players attacked them both and they send me a y message and block my chat!! hahaha
seems minions and co have problems with being attacked :( no idea why its easy BP if you play right :p lol

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Big Merger 01 7221317 110 65648
2 Straitjacket Crusaders 4178337 104 40176
3 Rise Of an Empire 3872330 99 39114
4 Underworld Rising 3539478 120 29496
5 Brothers of War 3170231 114 27809
6 - MFW - 3095639 62 49930
7 The Dragons 2489488 104 23937
8 Wings of Fury 2205704 78 28278
9 Jack Daniels 2198674 118 18633
10 The Enlightened 2048679 94 21794
11 BluntForceTrauma 1531922 102 15019
12 Legion XIII 1524255 120 12702

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Non Offensive Name 01 7846812 114 68832
2 Straitjacket Crusaders 4096530 101 40560
3 Rise Of an Empire 4030652 101 39907
4 Underworld Rising 3613779 118 30625
5 - MFW - 3228613 64 50447
6 Brothers of War 3202083 112 28590
7 The Dragons 2582593 105 24596
8 Wings of Fury 2239685 76 29470
9 Jack Daniels 2235186 118 18942
10 The Enlightened 2135947 95 22484
11 BluntForceTrauma 1561847 102 15312
12 Legion XIII 1550275 118 13138

DeletedUser

1 Non Offensive Name 01 7846812 114 68832
my allaince made up of minions and TPW players should be a force to be reconed with

2 Straitjacket Crusaders 4096530 101 40560
should be worried with the number 1 allaince so big what they gonna do to catch up ?

3 Rise Of an Empire 4030652 101 39907
border line between them and rank 2 both got the abilty to hold rank 2 should be intresting to see what happens here though

4 Underworld Rising 3613779 118 30625
think they gonna suffer in the next few weeks
5 - MFW - 3228613 64 50447
storng united loads of respect :)

6 Brothers of War 3202083 112 28590
low avreage not gonna last unless they start proper wars

7 The Dragons 2582593 105 24596
low avarage and maybe not in the best place atm!

gets worst so given up writing

DeletedUser24285

Hi there. personally I think this server will be determined by diplomatic skills rather than by fighting. A well worked out alliance against "NON" will see them crushed in the core and the rim alliances happy to pick up the pieces.

But having said that, where are the big players on this server - who is out there ready to make a big play. I kinda think that the server is dominated by those who are happy just to take a cruise around the Greek islands.

DeletedUser

Lets be honest. The merger was a big let down. The Minoans and TPW was the first proper war that had potential to go a long time and make the world a little more interesting. But, all of the players seem to back down from an even and tough fight....so they merged the biggest and went against the smallest.

People would probably debate that it was out of being cowards and others through evolution, cutting the weak and going with the strong. I agree with the view of cowards. I don't think I have seen those members from Minoans actually stick it out in an alliance yet and I certainly haven't seen them stick it out when it comes to a proper fight.

This world needs to man up. UR and their coalition are sitting simming away pacting everyone around them. No wonder their activity is so low. Minoans and TPW just left their so called alliance 'mates' for dead so that they could grow bigger hoping they don't meet much opposition. Probably going to back-fire as I'm sure we can all see whats coming...a nice big coalition with the surrounding alliances, ready to take it to the merging of cowards. I hope it happens and I look forward to watch it!

This game is no fun if you aren't at war with someone who can provide an even fight. . I don't think there is much more room for the merging members to run and group together with the next biggest members to avoid being attacked. Man up and actually fight a fight properly?

I agree with Font, people are just playing this world and simming pretending they rule the seas. Bleurgh. Grow a pair.

DeletedUser

+ rep for that ---^ I agree. I took a long vacation from Grepo (all the way back playing on gamma) and this world is nothing like it. Alliances in gamma usually had none or a few pacts. Started wars for no reason just to fight. it was what the game was about. :pro:

DeletedUser

Even if the merger doesn't work its not going to fall apart within the week, therefore pacts are necessary even if they are short term, no 1 alliance will be able to stand up to Swarm alone...

DeletedUser

Heres my top 5:

1.Swarm - Swim
With just under twice the points of the 2nd place alliance, Swarm are in the best position and have 6 of the 10 players with the most points
However I think that in a few weeks, their fact that so many big point players are all i the same alliance will cause problems

2.Rise of an empire - Float
Got some good members, but there ABP is at 5 and with Swarm focusing on them, they have a few tough weeks ahead

3.Straitjacket Crusaders - Swim
With most of Swarm focused elsewhere, they have the chance to capture a lot of ex minoans citys and expend in their area
Also have no real threats at this point in time

4.Underworld Rising - Float
With Swarm looking towards them and other possible enemies close by, they may also have a few wars on the way
However with some good members and and a rank 18 sister alliance they are strong and also have a good core

5. - MFW - Swim
Some good members, also has the 2nd highest average points, ad with a strong core this alliance will not really be threatened for a while

Know its not great, but its my 1st attempt

DeletedUser46961

I think you all low balled BoW a little bit, ( I know i'm the founder so there is some bias ).

But i don't know how you could say that we have a low average. It is 10 k above Under World Risings, and only 3k below Rise of an Empire. Plus we are 3rd in the world for ABP (not far at all from 2nd), so I don't know how you would say that we need to start some real wars to succeed. We are fighting Blunt Force Trauma in the north, Ghost Elite Pirates and Legion XIII in the south east, Black Death 2.0 in our core (I know they are small, but when they war started they had 100,000 more than us, now we are 7 times their size.). So i don't see what your point is here.

DeletedUser

BOW are a fine alliance but the fact you have so many enemies have made people annoyed with you

DeletedUser29934

Just wanted to say full props to what Amac and Fontenay both said.

DeletedUser24139

Hi there. personally I think this server will be determined by diplomatic skills rather than by fighting. A well worked out alliance against "NON" will see them crushed in the core and the rim alliances happy to pick up the pieces.

But having said that, where are the big players on this server - who is out there ready to make a big play. I kinda think that the server is dominated by those who are happy just to take a cruise around the Greek islands.

Diplo will most definitely play a role in the survival of a many alliances on this server. Every alliance has their simmers, even SWARM and I am sure those things will be attended to.

DeletedUser24139

Lets be honest. The merger was a big let down. The Minoans and TPW was the first proper war that had potential to go a long time and make the world a little more interesting. But, all of the players seem to back down from an even and tough fight....so they merged the biggest and went against the smallest.

People would probably debate that it was out of being cowards and others through evolution, cutting the weak and going with the strong. I agree with the view of cowards. I don't think I have seen those members from Minoans actually stick it out in an alliance yet and I certainly haven't seen them stick it out when it comes to a proper fight.

This world needs to man up. UR and their coalition are sitting simming away pacting everyone around them. No wonder their activity is so low. Minoans and TPW just left their so called alliance 'mates' for dead so that they could grow bigger hoping they don't meet much opposition. Probably going to back-fire as I'm sure we can all see whats coming...a nice big coalition with the surrounding alliances, ready to take it to the merging of cowards. I hope it happens and I look forward to watch it!

This game is no fun if you aren't at war with someone who can provide an even fight. . I don't think there is much more room for the merging members to run and group together with the next biggest members to avoid being attacked. Man up and actually fight a fight properly?

I agree with Font, people are just playing this world and simming pretending they rule the seas. Bleurgh. Grow a pair.

First of all the Merger was only a letdown to those who were not included, nothing more. Who said or peeped a word when Rise and SOD (who swore to be on the server forever) merged and did their thing well before SWARM was introduced? Noone! Did you really think there would not be a counter move? Now those two alliance i.e. Rise and SWARM are fighting away....looks like a proper war to me, not to mention almost the whole map is fighting SWARM, so who is really backing down?

Couldn't it just happen to be that strategy and positioning had something to do with the moves rather than cowardice? Why are players a coward if their alliances make sound stratigical decisions? I would agree many alliances out there are simming away....so why isn't anyone else doing anything about it?

Doubt the merge that created SWARM will backfire. The so-called coalition has been nothing short of a laugher and in the end helps support your words that the world needs to man up....so I guess all other alliance will just let the simmers continue simming and not take them head on and make something of themselves, is that it? The game is fun and it is a war game.....I even heard that Rise came to SWARM trying to stop the war....so yep, if that is the case then these alliances do need to grow some kahonas.

Other than that....well, no, looks to be about right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just to say this anti swarm movemnt only has 4 allainces in it so far that we can see :)

gives me 4 allainces to take villages from and keep up the attacks at :)

DeletedUser

1 SWARM 12982299 119 109095
my allaince the best arverage and for the short time they been aroudn alreayd won there first major war and almost at the top of the rankgin a force to be reconed with but my allaince so i would say so

2 Brothers of War 6034782 104 58027
look strong but half the avrage of swarm can the imporve this a major influx of new members form the allaince formaly rising a s aempire now fallen
3 Straitjacket Crusaders 5677893 95 59767
looking strong doing well in there wars should be around for a while yet :)

4 Underworld Rising 5570439 116 48021
2 big allaince fighting them SC and Swarm dont like there chances tbh

5 Wings of Fury 4750187 94 50534
recently SWARM declared full war on them despite new member ship cant see them lasting long the same problem will rip them apart

6 - MFW - 4745171 60 79086
id say one the better allainces id rank these above all accept SWARM very storng very tight a force to reocn with

7 The Enlightened 4276901 116 36870
if they so enlightened why they got bad point avreage :p

8 The Dragons 3769200 101 37319
keeping out the war with swarm and fighting a few others bad points her eguys needs to imporve
9 Jack Daniels 3047355 107 28480
ill have mine with coke please :p

10 The Legion 2673673 71 37657
legion hmmmmmmm not bad member numbers so ill let them go

11 Cake or Death 2551546 110 23196
i wanna eat u :p

12 BluntForceTrauma 2320972 89 26078
rim

DeletedUser46961

Heres my little summary

SWARM- Swim.
Definitely the most elite alliance, really good players that seem to have a lot of money to spend. They have only been around for 2-3 weeks and are almost number 1 for ABP and number 4 for DBP. Highest average by far. Any alliance would have a tough time beating them.

Brothers of War- Swim.
I am the founder here so this could be seen as biased. Decent alliance average, good alliance ABP, but low on the DBP numbers, that should rise soon as they have just declared war on swarm. They control the most oceans out of any other alliance, so if they keep going at the rate they are they should be set up nicely for WW's. Plus i hear their founders pretty cool;)

Straitjacket Crusaders- Swim.
Good alliance average, just above BoW's. Good alliance ABP and highest active alliance for DBP. Have some goo key players but I dont know how the alliance looks as a whole.

Underworld Rising- Sink.
Pretty bad average, had 2 other academy alliances, now just one. At war with 2 alliances and does not seem to be working out well. Have around 10-15 good players.

Wings of Fury- Tread water
Their leadership has seemed to have gotten better. They picked up a lot of good players in ocean 45, they have the most points in 45, but are 1 city behind BoW in total cities. We will see soon how their war with SWARM works out. No telling what could happen.

DeletedUser

timmy u got + rep for this!

my votes are:

1 swarm!good key players lots of bps in short time

2 - MFW - second best and a great team if u look those stats!

3 Straitjacket Crusaders!dont know them much but looks gr8 team

4 Brothers of War!nicely packed!recruited some leftover roae players and i hope we get some nice action in 045!

5 Wings of Fury.looking good as well

DeletedUser46961

The statement above is actually laughable.
Sense when is being number 1 in 4 different oceans ever been a bad thing. That gives a better chance for success during world wonders.
The only ocean we share with top alliances is ocean 45, which we are number 1 in, and share it with our best allies WoF.
And when has DBP ever meant how good you are at defending? Thats just numbers not skill, we have successfully defended from several SWARM cs attempts. We have just never had a big threat sense swarm, so our DBP has just now started to rise.
And I wouldnt say that UR is "Trading cities" more like getting them conquered by 3 different alliances.
Finally why would WoF ever go and attack their ally? They already have to deal with swarm, that would just about by the stupidest decision I have ever seen in grepolis, unless they partnered with SWARM, but that would make no sense because we declared war with SWARM due to them declaring war on WoF.