Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

The people of this forum have called me many things, but dezzle bear is a new one. And you never did you Lapithos top12. :(

DeletedUser44856

I got busy with RL :( then by the time I came back I was gone from there, so I never bothered. Got my time back now :)

Well now hopefully dezzle bear will catch on ;)

DeletedUser44027

ZEP is going to win the world, no competition. With star players, many of which who have never been know to make and join the biggest MRAs of all time, they completely outplay the competition :p

DeletedUser

ZEP is going to win the world, no competition. With star players, many of which who have never been know to make and join the biggest MRAs of all time, they completely outplay the competition :p

No duh they're going to win, they've probably got like 7 slingers apiece. That's... almost 1k slingers at this point! :)

DeletedUser44027

No duh they're going to win, they've probably got like 7 slingers apiece. That's... almost 1k slingers at this point! :)

No, I know some of their leaders- they specialize in swordsman nukes, so you'd better be ready to defend against at least 2k total of them :p

DeletedUser

No, I know some of their leaders- they specialize in swordsman nukes, so you'd better be ready to defend against at least 2k total of them :p

Dear lord.. that's like... 180 horseman worth of blunt attack. I better start turtling now. :)

DeletedUser44027

Yes... Be afraid. Very afraid. Either that, or get a bireme. One should do the trick, for them :D

DeletedUser45380

ZEP already has an academy. I guess the world is decided:rolleyes:

DeletedUser44027

And they're not the only ones, that Blood thing has an academy too :p

Ryann16

Strategos
Any alliance that has an academy this far into the server is not a winning alliance. To many players for small leaders to control. They will just roll over each other losing more and more people each time. It has happened before, it will happen again.

DeletedUser21889

with regards to the alliance academy or "II" remark,des will probably know of this as i dont think iv been in 1 outer forum without seeing him there somewhere lol,think hes a outer forum addict,if you look to world Ialysos,there you all got conned into thinking that all alliances that make academies or add II after name makes it a mra,but there they had 5 alliances but all with totally different names,that world is now wiping the floor with rest of world,when i say 5 alliances,for those who dont know its head count cap of only 40 so no biggie,even though some of themcame from other world with plans to pact up and control their area many was recruited and it still hasnt been mentioned yet that even though they had different names i think they have proved that with good leadership and great communication the mra can actually take over n win a world crown

DeletedUser44027

with regards to the alliance academy or "II" remark,des will probably know of this as i dont think iv been in 1 outer forum without seeing him there somewhere lol,think hes a outer forum addict,if you look to world Ialysos,there you all got conned into thinking that all alliances that make academies or add II after name makes it a mra,but there they had 5 alliances but all with totally different names,that world is now wiping the floor with rest of world,when i say 5 alliances,for those who dont know its head count cap of only 40 so no biggie,even though some of themcame from other world with plans to pact up and control their area many was recruited and it still hasnt been mentioned yet that even though they had different names i think they have proved that with good leadership and great communication the mra can actually take over n win a world crown

1.) the term is "externals", but yes, I am here a lot.
2.) Krypteia, I assume? They aren't "academies", they're sister/brother alliances, most of whom came from a different world with a bigger cap
3.) Wiping the floor? You obviously are a little biased. They're doing well, certainly, but I would hardly say that they've "already won"

So yes, alliances with academies will sink, especiially when the cap isn't 40, but 120. :p

DeletedUser21889

Krypteia,,,,,,,,,wierd,,,,,that was same name as my ole enemies fro Tau en19,not same players though,still strange though to hear that name again

DeletedUser19554

Krypteia,,,,,,,,,wierd,,,,,that was same name as my ole enemies fro Tau en19,not same players though,still strange though to hear that name again

yea they're in Kaetane right now. They aren't dominating but they are winning w/o problems. Them and the other big alliance haven't touched each other yet so yea.