9 Serenity 284022 79 3595
10 Spartans of Darkness 276096 97 2846
11 WICKED EVOLUTION 256787 89 2885
12 International Waters 237218 87 2727
13 The Immortals 236837 101 2345
14 The Dragons 234741 102 2301
15 Fort Knox 213395 88 2425

DeletedUser44027

Various RL problems have caused me to abandon all my worlds... I may return soon (ish)

DeletedUser37441

Spartans of Darkness are #1 in Baris they're a very tight group of payers, I'd like to see what they do here.

DeletedUser42982

Well i was wrong about sweet syn... guess the internal problems were worse than had been reported :D

DeletedUser32498

Spartans of Darkness are #1 in Baris they're a very tight group of payers, I'd like to see what they do here.

Forgive me if they see this but I really don't think they are gonna do very much. An observation I've made with groups that join worlds right after they win one is that their motivation drops a lot. Sure they have an opportunity again to dominate Mochlos but I really don't see it. Some of their buddies will go inactive and the ones that stay will most likely merge.

DeletedUser37948

This world is disgusting, it screams MRA.

M.R.A's are what most of us earned our stripes in. They can be great fun if you go into one with the right attitude. I often join M.R.A's Anonymously and give a little back to the community and help new players.

without M.R.A's to develop new players Grepo would be in a sad state, worth considering that when you start using words like disgusting to describe this world and the alliances in it!

DeletedUser32498

M.R.A's are what most of us earned our stripes in. They can be great fun if you go into one with the right attitude. I often join M.R.A's Anonymously and give a little back to the community and help new players.

without M.R.A's to develop new players Grepo would be in a sad state, worth considering that when you start using words like disgusting to describe this world and the alliances in it!
I've never been inside an MRA. Maybe if some new worlds open I'll join one with another one of my accounts.

DeletedUser37948

bet you have been in an MRA lol

90% of alliances are MRA'S as there are only two definitions premades where a group of players join a world together or MRA where people recruit on landing on a server

4 people who join together and form an alliance then start recruiting is hardly a premade.

I find that the term MRA is now so synonimus with badly run alliances and that most people cant understand that MRA stands for mass recruiting alliance
so based on these facts when I say 90 % of alliances are MRA's I don't infer that 90% are bad alliances just that by definition most fall in the catergory of MRA by definition.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Top 12 alliances according to rank now by average.
1.MINOANS 3
2.This Perfect World 1
3.Spartans of Darkness 8
4.Underworld Rising 9
5.Blood Brothers 7
6.Karma 6
7.Straitjacket Crusaders 5
8.Rise Of an Empire 2
9.Shadow Knights 10
10.ANGELS AND DEMONS 11
11.- MFW - 4
12.The Dragons 12

DeletedUser42100

I find that the term MRA is now so synonimus with badly run alliances and that most people cant understand that MRA stands for mass recruiting alliance

I agree. In newer worlds like 4th Gen worlds, like Mochlos the whole world is made from MRA like from 80-90% (just like you said). Many alliance founders and leaders waste theyr time to learn new players how to play the game,
in meanwhile others, (those 10%) do not waste time because all players are already pro's or advanced players.
They are organized and fast, and they know what is theyr task (mission).

DeletedUser44856

Going to do a quick whirl here. An update of the Top 12!

1) MINOANS - Still a 'new' alliance on the block, they were made after Sweet Syn had internal issues and these guys broke away, followed up with some recruitment after Stoats fell apart. Sitting 5th ABP (124600) but they are still less than 2 weeks old. Recent CQ's are more random targets. Pretty much all members are in O55 also. But can't say much as I am here.

2) This Perfect World - These guys are pretty impressive so far. Lesser amount of members than those in the top 6, but they lead the ABP boards (193600). Strong presence right on the O65/55 border, in prime strike position for the core, with a few cities already there. Recent CQ's a random also.

3) Spartans of Darkness - Won world Bylis, so automatically a group to watch. Bit slack in the ABP at 8th (105000). Big spread over 6 oceans, but the main core is in O45. Recent CQ's also random at this point. Low avg also holds them back a bit, yet still a team to watch!

4) Underworld Rising - Looking strong! All clustered in the O44 corner near the core, holding 4th ABP (126300). Mostly random CQ's but they have taken a few from SoD. Sitting in a prime position also. Low avg points also as above.

5) Blood Brothers - Even I tipped these guys to fall quickly, everything screamed MRA at the start, they still maintain BBII. Have proven they have quite a good core group of players, shown in the ABP ranks at 3rd! (129200). They have a big spread in O55, but a good tight cluster in the O44 corner, close neighbors with UR, SoD. This will be a place to watch in the coming weeks! Bit of a low avg also..

6) Karma - Simple name, simple group, killing the ABP though up in 2nd (144400). Recent CQ's have been pretty random. They are in O56/57 with a big spread, but not looking to contested at this point.

7) Straitjacket Crusaders - Looking solid so far, down in 8th ABP (92600). Recent CQ's have been fairly random, they hold a good spot in O54 atm, they are also in an... exciting place.

8) Rise Of an Empire - Interesting spot, they have the fewest members of the Top 12, a low ABP down in 13th (76300). But there are a few names there I recognize, they've knocked a few cities from Shadow Knights, a few internals, but pretty random otherwise. They make the border of O45/55, making them right in the middle of the action.

9) ANGELS AND DEMONS - Sitting down in O56 among Karma, sitting behind them atm, the battle for supremacy soon I hope! Quite a fw internals have happened here, which can be a good sign that they are active on that point. They are sitting 14th ABP (66000) though. Time will tell what the future holds for AAD.

10) Shadow Knights - I'm on the fence with these guys atm. They have lost a few cities recently, yet they are still maintaining a steady growth. Up in 7th for ABP (108300). They are also in-between a few top alliances. If they can hold the defense, pick a smart pact, they could go well.

11) - MFW - - A low member group again, and looking good atm on their own pretty much in O66. This hasn't stunted their ABP (91700) as they sit in 10th. As a group on the outside looking in, they have the time to prepare and strike where it will hurt the most.

12) The Dragons - Rounding out the Top 12, The Dragons. Just holding in the ABP at 12th (81000). Sitting fairly alone in the back of O65. Pretty much read above.

I know it's late, sorry guys I've had a busy RL lately. I will try to get a weekly one out for those who want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 MINOANS
Biggest yes but looks like they are taking villages from small allainces and keeping up like that!! they have loses to there major wars and as such are only keeping points up by taking from small nothing allainces!!

2 This Perfect World
strong unit
my allaince so no more said

3 Straitjacket Crusaders
on minions side in the war cant see them lasting long or maybe taking a beating becasue there allys

tbh thats pretty much any that have any sway on the server!!

minions and there lot 4allainces in totaly verus everyone else :p lol!!

well thats the way it looks and minions are takign a beating for it :p

DeletedUser

i see people still play this game.... lol i pitty you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 MINOANS
Biggest yes but looks like they are taking villages from small allainces and keeping up like that!! they have loses to there major wars and as such are only keeping points up by taking from small nothing allainces!!

2 This Perfect World
strong unit
my allaince so no more said

3 Straitjacket Crusaders
on minions side in the war cant see them lasting long or maybe taking a beating becasue there allys

tbh thats pretty much any that have any sway on the server!!

minions and there lot 4allainces in totaly verus everyone else :p lol!!

well thats the way it looks and minions are takign a beating for it :p
lol.totally agreed :).in minoans there r some individuals but still total MRA!
i see lots of potential in the perfect world and -mfw-
so lets say that world is still young and it will change a lot!