Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser29446

You debate over who has good leadership is again scewed, you are with MFW and would say and do anything for them as not to look like a total horses butt on the forums so your opinion is just that....just like everyone elses who has one. The only difference is in the players and the execution of what leadership puts out, not in the leadership itself.
I've said to myself that i will not post, but you Dave, i think i know your ingame name by the tone you are writing and posting :)), you are one of a kind. is there no dignity in you to admit that
1. we have won the group stage (war in O65. you can cry that we had spies, but i can tell you this. even if we have had a spies, why there were so many CS attempt on us there? because... you had spies in your ranks?)
2. we have won the semi finals... we out played you guys in O55 for artemisia city. I can't stop saying that... it makes me feel so good, because you were 2 times bigger then us and we made it (i give you my word, without spies... don't know how spies could have helped in this epic battle)
3. we haven't won the finale yet, but it is 85th minute, we have a lead of 2-0. It seams good, but lets wait for the referee to blow the whistle.

The only difference is in the players and the execution of what leadership puts out, not in the leadership itself
now you want to say that all Swarm or SoD players are bad, because they didn't follow your unique tactic? you left your posts in O65, just to prepare for the WW stage...

And no, MFW that was MFW did not beat SoD alone, both made moves to fill their rosters and make a run for the WWs
Do you seriously think that a 60 members alliance can beat 120 members alliance in a race for resources???

I personally have led 5 different wins on servers whether that is 4/7 or 7/7, so yes my leadership has and always has been solid.
You were lucky, we were not on that server :)

DeletedUser24139

And of what value is that city? Is it to try and rebuild morale after two brutal beatings at the hands of the best alliance in Mochlos; -MFW-...first Artemisia and then our WI city...regardless of numbers of what was where and when...the end result was your alliance losing roughly 30K in birmemes and us keeping our city...how do you like them apples.

you have a mouth on you don't you? Well, let's put it this way...MFW lost 46K in LSs and SoD lost 25K B's....ratio looks good to me. So we didn't hold it, you're lucky we didn't. Should we do it again, I'm sure at some point we will.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24139

I've said to myself that i will not post, but you Dave, i think i know your ingame name by the tone you are writing and posting :)), you are one of a kind. is there no dignity in you to admit that
1. we have won the group stage (war in O65. you can cry that we had spies, but i can tell you this. even if we have had a spies, why there were so many CS attempt on us there? because... you had spies in your ranks?)
2. we have won the semi finals... we out played you guys in O55 for artemisia city. I can't stop saying that... it makes me feel so good, because you were 2 times bigger then us and we made it (i give you my word, without spies... don't know how spies could have helped in this epic battle)
3. we haven't won the finale yet, but it is 85th minute, we have a lead of 2-0. It seams good, but lets wait for the referee to blow the whistle.

now you want to say that all Swarm or SoD players are bad, because they didn't follow your unique tactic? you left your posts in O65, just to prepare for the WW stage...

Do you seriously think that a 60 members alliance can beat 120 members alliance in a race for resources???

You were lucky, we were not on that server :)

Again, you open your mouth out here with accusations. I specifically wrote to a leadership member of yours congratualating your team so I think you have me all wrong. Honest harsh words always touch those who find value in what is written and say.

1) you had spies, clear and shouldn't be denied time after time by your side. Not much happened in 65 from our side in terms of an offensive because players did not take the initiative. When the STORM players were with us that was a different story and much more of an enjoyable time of playing.

2) You got lucky with the Artemisia city, plain and simple. I personally had it under siege 2 times and, well...players did not listen and ended up pulling once and losing another to friendly fire....so...outplayed, no....we saw what was happenning and still no matter what one does as a leader, if the players do not execute the direction bad results transpire. Without a spy, doubtful. And who cares about size, you guys did not work as we did to clear and CS that city.....so unfortunately we did not take....oh well

3) You may win 4 and gain that certificate through email, but 7/7 and the crown....doubtfull

Your comment about O65 holds no bearing...the tactic to hold fort in O65 worked and there was no need for us to push in O65 any longer. My intention was never to push too far, but to keep you at bay, there is a difference.

So, my point was made,...and nope 60 would not beat 120.

Not lucky at all. I had some great teams with some of the most motivated players I have seen.....too bad they have now gone to play Ikariam.

DeletedUser29446

you are accusing me for accusation :))) what a nice thing.
i see you have everything under control. i would like to see the report of your CS being sunk by ff.

from the forum, for the WW stage (i've learned about it there)
"When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world."

you can take the crown, if we let you.
maybe you'll say that it will be a tactical redraw on that one to?

DeletedUser27128

One thing is not going to happen - SoD getting all 7, unless MFW performs a major disband/ghosting operation.

DeletedUser

you have a mouth on you don't you? Well, let's put it this way...MFW lost 46K in LSs and SoD lost 25K B's....ratio looks good to me. So we didn't hold it, you're lucky we didn't. Should we do it again, I'm sure at some point we will.
The only ratio that matters is -MFW- 1 Swarm 0
I am sure that once we have finished four of the wonders and a few of our players move on...you may take a WW city from us...but by then it will be as pointless as the WW city you already took...lol...aim for the stars Dave

DeletedUser27128

The alliance - MFW - has completed World Wonder The Colossus of Rhodes on Island 197273.
They now control 1 of 7 World Wonders.

Congratulations to MFW on being the first one to complete a WW!

DeletedUser24139

One thing is not going to happen - SoD getting all 7, unless MFW performs a major disband/ghosting operation.

you can't say that or predict such a notion, we landed once we could do it again

DeletedUser24139

The only ratio that matters is -MFW- 1 Swarm 0
I am sure that once we have finished four of the wonders and a few of our players move on...you may take a WW city from us...but by then it will be as pointless as the WW city you already took...lol...aim for the stars Dave

in the end 4:3 and no crown for you all

DeletedUser27128

We'll see. It's SoD vs the rest of us. If you guys come out on top, I'll be impressed.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, this is a game, we all enjoy. Why can't we just get along????

Having said that, the following...

Dave, you spend too much time complaining and not enough time leading your guys, maybe that is why you have lost control over the artemisia city, and prolly the reason you could not hold on to the MFW WW city had under siege.

I have played with arguably the best alliance out there, Krypteia, who in my opinion had the best leaders around, but MFW leaders have proven to be more ferocious, and tenacious with a flair and a charisma unmatched on this or any other server I have played. It is silly to say that we will follow them to hell and back, as I would not follow anyone to a hellish outcome, especially as there is no defined place called hell in cyberspace, but the difference between good leadership and great leadership, in my opinion, is the ability to hand over victories to your followers, something you guys have been deprived of too often in dealings with MFW.

Another thing to remember, at the end, no one cares how u lost.

Now, I am sure you will have a well or seemingly well written retort to my comment, but note this, I could not really care if you do or don't.

DeletedUser48294

Hey guys, this is a game, we all enjoy. Why can't we just get along????

It is silly to say that we will follow them to hell and back, as I would not follow anyone to a hellish outcome, especially as there is no defined place called hell in cyberspace, but the difference between good leadership and great leadership, in my opinion, is the ability to hand over victories to your followers, something you guys have been deprived of too often in dealings with MFW.

Another thing to remember, at the end, no one cares how u lost.

Now, I am sure you will have a well or seemingly well written retort to my comment, but note this, I could not really care if you do or don't.

Hey allow me to have my cliche and cheesy moment lol :p it was right up there in a Michael Bay movie level of corniness...

That being said, I totally agree with your comments dog ;p

DeletedUser48294

For all that we talk smack in here, and my opinion on that is we're all probably getting bored with building wonders ...

I wanted to congratulate Dave and SoD on gaining 1st for pyramid.

It's always good to have a worthy opponent and I know you and your team have worked hard in these last eight months to maintain your stats on the leaderboard. Looking forward to meeting you all on the battlefield in game.

DeletedUser27128

I would like to congratulate MFW on getting the first 4 WWs! Well done :)

DeletedUser

Not bad for the consistently ranked #4 alliance...goes to show what fantastic leaders can do with a strong team and some intelligent strategey.
We did not complain about spies...we did not flood support with baseless accusations...we worked together and managed to take two of the Artemisia cities...we broke a siege attempt on one of our WW cities and then we managed to win this world despite being heavily outnumbered by the 'bigger stronger' alliances.
I give credit to our leaders...they showed some astounding patience and some amazing abilities with strategy and planning. It was a distinct pleasure being able to be a part of this team and I look forward to taking that crown...with them at my side.

DeletedUser27128

Interesting. SoD holds 3 of the WWs, MFW holds 4.

I smell some fighting :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Interesting. SoD holds 3 of the WWs, MFW holds 4.

I smell some fighting :D

Who will make the 7 wonders first :p it's been a long journey on all those who played MochloS, but the big question is... Who will completely win the world, not just through the 7 wonders but absolute domination in strength and strategy as one unstoppable force?!

DeletedUser27128

Good question. But isn't every world vaild for the answer for that question??? :p