Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser47378

ha ha ha. Not sure what you mean! I do want to hear more about this Evil-Moses guy though, he sounds AWESOME.

DeletedUser24139

of course it matters....why? Because I am the main leader of SoD and I do not practice or condone it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you can post what you want bro, no harm done, but again you do not know one single iota where the information originated from and how it came to fall into my hands. Sure, when I get gifted and handed information on a silver platter I will use it, but that does not mean I am the one who set the wheels in motion; those are two different things.

Go ahead and try to make me look bad or call me out, but you better be ready to play a mans game, not your boy he said she said without justification. Your judgment and perception is not judge and jury, nor is it viewed as reliable.

Ego's? !!!! Who has or should I say does not have an ego......or let me correct you...confindence is not being egoistic.......and egoistic means serving of ones own self and I, nor have anyone else in this alliances leadership serves themselves.....wow you are really unintelligent aren't you, or just naive. Or just plain unwilling to accept your weaknesses and try to twist things for your own benefit.

Quite simply, not everyone can deal with all the different personalities in an alliance and that is the beauty of leadership....and good leadership knows how to handle all the nuainces that go into doing just that.....maybe you should learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Agreed, confidence is not ego. However, overconfidence is, which has been shown multiple times in your failures. Including the Artemisia quest and more importantly - your Wonders. You were a bigger and stronger alliance than MFW, yet you managed to lose to them, because their leadership (and members) were more organised and worked well together, and respected each other. Maybe you should calm yourself down and think it over, why you lost to them.

Oh and back to the topic why this debate started, spies are a part of the game so just deal with it.

DeletedUser24139

Wrong again. Failure is normal and it happens; accepting that is much more important than thinking you can win and should win all the time....that, my little friend, is life. It is normal, counted on and expected.....so your argument is null and void. Funny how you like to change subjects when you can't answer and justify any of your previous comments, but that's okay...I will entertain your shortcomings.....

1. We lost 1 WW....we got it back
2. We had another strategy in the WW phase as MFW
3. Unfortunately our members did not put in the effort we were asking for, or expecting; it happens
4. More organized, doubtful....very doubful - you cannot answer this and only provide assumptions
5. You have no room to talk, none of you do...you all could not keep up with either alliance (MFW or SoD) in any aspect of the game
6. Now that your alliance has nothing better to do, you jump on bandwagons to try and help a single alliance (MFW) instead of doing things for your own alliance. In the end, you have not accomplished anything to hold your heads high over and played puppet.
7. SoD have remained the most dominate alliance on the server even with the entire server serving the beck and call of MFW
8. Not a single alliance has fought us one on one since RoaE who got obliterated by us.....every single alliance who fought us 1 vs. 1 has not beat us.....it takes practically all major top 10 alliances on Mochlos to try and compete with SoD....no other alliance can say this.
9. You should think....next time please do before spouting off at the lips
10. I did not disagree with spies are part of the game now did I?

DeletedUser47378

Everything is awesome.

Everything is cool when we work as a team.

DeletedUser27128

5. You have no room to talk, none of you do...you all could not keep up with either alliance (MFW or SoD) in any aspect of the game

Hmm lets see who is changing the subject now. How is my alliance relevant to any of this?
Anyway since this has been brought up, I agree with you here (for once, lol). My alliance did not have enough muscle+activity to do so.

However, you did. As for proof why MFW were better organised, take a look at the rankings and see, they have 4 WWs. And no, my alliance has not "jumped into the bandwagon to help MFW", you really need better spies!

And no, MFW did not have the "backing of the entire server", in fact it was you who originally were pacted to PR and my own alliance.

Everything is awesome.

Everything is cool when we work as a team.

True that!

DeletedUser27128

Anyway Kudos to you for your effort, you almost made it.

Might want to rethink your strategy though. Core alliances don't win a lot these days, its usually an alliance on the rim/has atleast one rim ocean in their territory who win.

DeletedUser24139

so you can bring up every other alliance and speak for them, but not for your own?

I stated quite clearly I would entertain your change of subjects and no adressal of previous statements....and I did just that.

Who are you to say we had more chance than any other alliance out there to win the WW's? You can't speak for my alliance. Again you are making assumptions without justification. Where is the qualitative and quantitative evidence of your statements regarding my alliance?

Who cares if MFW have 4 WW's? Do they have the other 3? NO! Who does? SoD does. We also have one of their WW island cities........

The rankings are a bit easy to misinterpret since two highly ranked and dominating alliances merged together into a completely new alliance......with that all stats reverted back to zero....and look where we are ranked once again...we have always led the fighting aspect of this game hands down (if you want to talk about stats) and we will soon be number one again after starting from ZERO BP's on record.......that alone speaks for itself ans shows the drive of this alliance.

And yes, when every single alliance pools together to help MFW take WW cities or take cities to stop SoD from completing a WW or anything for that matter....means one thing...all of you are fighting for MFW, not for yourself. There is no other reason. In fact GGW had a hard time fighting PR and quit that war to fight SoD WITH PR and MFW...hahahahahah that right there shows the strength of each of your alliance on its own.....

DeletedUser27128

Who are you to say we had more chance than any other alliance out there to win the WW's? You can't speak for my alliance. Again you are making assumptions without justification.

Did I say I am speaking for your alliance? No. That was public opinion in many alliances. Instead of accepting a compliment, you just make things worse.

DeletedUser

The rankings are a bit easy to misinterpret since two highly ranked and dominating alliances merged together into a completely new alliance......with that all stats reverted back to zero....and look where we are ranked once again...we have always led the fighting aspect of this game hands down (if you want to talk about stats) and we will soon be number one again after starting from ZERO BP's on record.......that alone speaks for itself ans shows the drive of this alliance.

And yes, when every single alliance pools together to help MFW take WW cities or take cities to stop SoD from completing a WW or anything for that matter....means one thing...all of you are fighting for MFW, not for yourself.

Are you kidding...Sod is nothing but a combination of merged alliances while MFW has remained consistent and smaller throughout this world, with a merge coming with GR later.
Who helped us take the Artemisia city? No one. Who helped us break your siege on our WW island? No one.

You speak of honor and dedication and your skills as a Leader but you blame your team for not following you? A skilled leader has a team that will trust him and follow him. What leader blames his troops? And how many MFW players have left to join Sod? No one.

You like the sound of your own voice Dave. You talk a lot but still say the exact same thing you have been saying from the start...you have many excuses for losing this world....none of which are valid and none of which include you accepting any responsibility.

DS is just upset they bet on the wrong horse in this race...lol

DeletedUser

Who are you to say we had more chance than any other alliance out there to win the WW's?

You had more players and more cities and with that more resources and availability of Gods to create favor to speed the build...that was your advantage that was not used to complete even 1 Wonder before us.

I always thought points were based on the players in the alliance...what stats reset?

And last I checked...your alliance is not at the top of any fighting or defending categories.

DeletedUser27128

Swarm of Demons vs Pacific Rim

Swarm of Demons vs - MFW -

Swarm of Demons vs Great Global Warriors

-------------

MFW losses vs SWARM losses

SWARM losses vs Pacific Rim losses

If you look at those carefully, you have been losing every single one of them. There's your "quantitative evidence". Stats much?

Oh, and its not others' fault if you are surrounded by enemies. Maybe if you had done the right thing from the start and had made one or two allies, instead of just merging, you would have been the winners. And your constant asking of a pact with us says it all, how desperate you are to reduce your number of enemies.

DeletedUser29446

i didn't wanted to post, but dave, o dave... you are The Master of accusations... (at least you are first at something)

i respect bond far more than you ( i respect you also as a player, but not as a leader. a leader that blames his team for loosing is a very very bad leader).
bond never took a side, he was and still is talking like it is.
he mentioned all the facts and details... you were in coalition with them and with PR (some time of the server). all of your alliances were broken. maybe it is time to ask yourself (you and your other leaders): what we were doing wrong? a lot of things. as first, you have never respected your allies, and it was always we we we. finally you have found yourselves embraced with the DS, o boy that was a love at first sight :))) you have to be very careful with who you go to bed with.
Think about this one, at least for a few minutes (and i'm sorry, but i think that this is your motto) :
There is no I in a Team, but there is an I in a win.

DeletedUser27128

Well, I have provided with the stats now, you were, and still are losing all your wars.

Now your turn Mr Fury. Prove your claims and statements.

DeletedUser27128

Me, I'm the top dog here ;)

:rolleyes:

On a more serious note, for now its a stalemate between SoD and MFW, both are moving towards each other for the finl battle.

Oh, and PR is hammering SoD as well ;)

DeletedUser24139

Are you kidding...Sod is nothing but a combination of merged alliances while MFW has remained consistent and smaller throughout this world, with a merge coming with GR later.
Who helped us take the Artemisia city? No one. Who helped us break your siege on our WW island? No one.

You speak of honor and dedication and your skills as a Leader but you blame your team for not following you? A skilled leader has a team that will trust him and follow him. What leader blames his troops? And how many MFW players have left to join Sod? No one.

You like the sound of your own voice Dave. You talk a lot but still say the exact same thing you have been saying from the start...you have many excuses for losing this world....none of which are valid and none of which include you accepting any responsibility.

DS is just upset they bet on the wrong horse in this race...lol

It does not matter how SoD was put together. In the end we are an alliance, one entity. And, so, when did I ever argue MFW was not an alliance?

1. You did not take the Artemisia city without help.......that is a fact....what help, I will not divulge and hear your banter
2. You lost a WW city as well
3. I never blamed the team, but a team is only good when they listen and follow leadership's lead; that which I have done since the inception of the server until the last 3-4 months where RL has taken me away from properly playing the game, but those are the breaks.

Who cares if no one left MFW to SoD, that is a ridiculous comment. Look at your location, where the core of MFW resides....why would any in that sphere want to leave?

We have not lost the world and if I am consistent it must mean one thing...I am correct. Excuses, have given none and we have not given up wither.....why don't you do something to stop us from continuing on? We have not broke and we have certainly not let MFW get any upper hand.....sure, at the moment you have 4 WWs, but that will change.

DeletedUser24139

You had more players and more cities and with that more resources and availability of Gods to create favor to speed the build...that was your advantage that was not used to complete even 1 Wonder before us.

I always thought points were based on the players in the alliance...what stats reset?

And last I checked...your alliance is not at the top of any fighting or defending categories.

again, you are speaking in assumptions. You have no idea what went on inside this alliance, or the planning and organization that was done. Keep your uninformed comments to yourself. all your words are untrue....when you all merged with GP, it was an even playing field.

OMG, you are oblivious aren't you. When a new alliance is formed all previous stats from all alliances that merged are wiped clean...meaning when SWARM disbanded and formed the new alliance their stats were wiped and not carried over. And yes, SWARM was leading every category.

If we were to include the SoD2 stats we would be leading in all categories at this time as well, but since that is not the case, you all still are behind the power curve when SoD can place themselves in the top 3 in such a short time of existence while you all have been, ehat....how did you put it....consistent and been on the server since the beginning.

DeletedUser24139

Swarm of Demons vs Pacific Rim

Swarm of Demons vs - MFW -

Swarm of Demons vs Great Global Warriors

-------------

MFW losses vs SWARM losses

SWARM losses vs Pacific Rim losses

If you look at those carefully, you have been losing every single one of them. There's your "quantitative evidence". Stats much?

Oh, and its not others' fault if you are surrounded by enemies. Maybe if you had done the right thing from the start and had made one or two allies, instead of just merging, you would have been the winners. And your constant asking of a pact with us says it all, how desperate you are to reduce your number of enemies.

blah blah blah, again, since I can't see the stats to the links I am sure they are for a defined period of time to make your alliance or PR's alliance look good....and there is a little fact that SWARM stats are most definitely not included......against PR I know that SWARM was leading that fight easily 2:1 in takes vs. loses and GGW nowhere near us. Only MFW was any kind of competition, but you guys wouldn't know anything about that because you quit on all your wars that were hard, but jump on bandwagons to fight the only alliance who has still fought the entire server and survived.