Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser24139

i didn't wanted to post, but dave, o dave... you are The Master of accusations... (at least you are first at something)

i respect bond far more than you ( i respect you also as a player, but not as a leader. a leader that blames his team for loosing is a very very bad leader).
bond never took a side, he was and still is talking like it is.
he mentioned all the facts and details... you were in coalition with them and with PR (some time of the server). all of your alliances were broken. maybe it is time to ask yourself (you and your other leaders): what we were doing wrong? a lot of things. as first, you have never respected your allies, and it was always we we we. finally you have found yourselves embraced with the DS, o boy that was a love at first sight :))) you have to be very careful with who you go to bed with.
Think about this one, at least for a few minutes (and i'm sorry, but i think that this is your motto) :
There is no I in a Team, but there is an I in a win.

you again are misquoting me or not listening to my words, but I never once "blamed" my team for losing anything. If the team played as a team and followed leadership's lead, then I guess their would be different results. You can say what you want, but my record proves this to be a fact.

Coalition with them and PR, no, never....and never at the same time. We were shortly with PR and shortly with GGW at different times. GGW couldn't handle the fight with PR and called the war off, then turned against us. PR, would have lasted longer but both sides didn't really want it.

Again, you are making assumptions as well. You have no idea what the relationship was or is. Nor can you justify or judge whether any of what happen was discussed with the possible outcomes......yes, things were not just done off the cuff or whim....

Respect allies?!?!? We never had many too long because we never needed any. Any yes, we had allies and respected them, unfortunately they fell on hard times and as alliance eventually crumbled. WE took 2 or three into SWARM just to make sure they were taken care of. The rest we fought until they broke......

If you knew half of anything about me, you would eat your words, trust me

DeletedUser24139

Well, I have provided with the stats now, you were, and still are losing all your wars.

Now your turn Mr Fury. Prove your claims and statements.

include all the SWARM stats why don't you

DeletedUser27128

blah blah blah, again, since I can't see the stats to the links I am sure they are for a defined period of time to make your alliance or PR's alliance look good....and there is a little fact that SWARM stats are most definitely not included......against PR I know that SWARM was leading that fight easily 2:1 in takes vs. loses and GGW nowhere near us. Only MFW was any kind of competition, but you guys wouldn't know anything about that because you quit on all your wars that were hard, but jump on bandwagons to fight the only alliance who has still fought the entire server and survived.

Ah, so your excuse is you can't "see" the stats? :rolleyes: Its a link, you need to click on it, if you didn't know that. And they are from GrepoIntel/GrepoStats.

include all the SWARM stats why don't you

If you look carefully (which obviously, you did not), it has the SWARM stats in it as well.

Respect allies?!?!? We never had many too long because we never needed any.

Hate to break it to your short memory, but you turned on PR.

blah blah blah, again, since I can't see the stats to the links I am sure they are for a defined period of time to make your alliance or PR's alliance look good....

They are all-time stats, look at them carefully.

and there is a little fact that SWARM stats are most definitely not included......against PR I know that SWARM was leading that fight easily 2:1 in takes vs. loses and GGW nowhere near us.

Do you have proof? I have proof right there, that you are losing all of them. Instead of saying "I know SWARM was leading", provide us with some proof from GrepoIntel/Grepostats.

GGW couldn't handle the fight with PR and called the war off, then turned against us.

Again, speaking without any solid proof.. PR vs GGW all time stats, 42 vs 34 is not something which any alliance "cannot handle", its a pretty decent ratio.

You have no solid evidence to back up any of your claims. Yes, GGW is a dead alliance, and has been slow in fighting, which is why we have had to fight smaller alliances. Yes SoD is at the #1 position in the rankings right now.

No, SWARM never had a 2:1 ratio against PR. No, SWARM were pacted with both PR and GGW.

However, that doesn't mean anything. Considering your war stats as SoD and as SWARM, you were losing all of them.

Now I'm sure you will be making multiple replies on my statements, how ignorant, brainless, and godknowswhatnot I am, blah blah, but face it, you have nothing to prove whatever you say, and if you do, bring it forward, and I will happily admit my defeat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the team played as a team and followed leadership's lead, then I guess their would be different results. You can say what you want, but my record proves this to be a fact. .

If you knew half of anything about me, you would eat your words, trust me

You left and quit without saying goodbye to your team...what does that say?

DeletedUser42584

Typical poor leader. Blaming it on his soldiers. A team is only as good as its leadership. SOD leadership was second rate. Hence the outcome. Yet I am sorry to see you go Dave. I guess duty calls. Seal Team VI must have another top secret mission for you. Oh wait, or are you a Ranger? Or was it Delta Force. I cant remember. Was it you that took out Osama? Or...you were the one that spotted the trap door Hussein was hiding under. No no wait...you were one of the three that shot the bad guys freeing Captain phillips. No I got it now...You took a bullet there by saving Chuck Norris life. I dont know any other reason to leave your team without a pep talk other than a 2AM phone call from Barrack himself calling on your "special" talents. Obviously Barrack didnt call you for leadership advice. Anyways be safe, Nice playing against you and perhaps we will cross paths again in another world..whwre you will lose again and quit again.

DeletedUser42584

May bad....Its Jay that left....Wrong Navy seal. I apologize on soiling the good name of Dave who ever the hell you are.

DeletedUser

No...he is still playing...just not in this world with this team...they have let him down too much...they can't follow orders. They would have won this world if they just listened to him.

DeletedUser42584

Dont you hate when your team doesnt listen to you. Its as if they took your grand strategy ripped it up in a million pieces, tossed it out the window and watched as a mob of angry squirrels used it as toilet paper after a rough night in the cabbage patch.

DeletedUser46315

So what's happened now then?

SoD gone? I need my weekly round up.

DeletedUser

Not gone, just changed their name.. Dim Mak passed away.

Hardly a tribute...more disrespectful than anything. Asking for a cease fire to honor one of the most aggressive players they had? Is that what he would have wanted?
Then they keep the name up there and do nothing but lose cities to us every day and now we walk in to one of their finished wonder cities untouched?
This the memory you want to leave of his name?

DeletedUser27128

I see Swarm (whatever their current name is) lost Mausoleum to MFW..

DeletedUser27128

lol.. seriously.. player ghosted and you lost Temple too?? that actually sucks, all the resources down the drain. worst thing that can happen to anyone.. sorry about that.

DeletedUser27128

The end is coming.... things are getting really interesting now!

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH!!! Swarm of Demons folds and runs like cowards to other side of world in bid to survive!!! PR shows some true colors as they welcome SoD scum into their ranks

W.T.F!!!

DeletedUser27128

So true... this is one of the most shameful things I have seen on this server (there's been plenty of them). Merging with your worst enemy?

DeletedUser42584

Has anyone told Swarm its the race to 7 World Wonders...not the race to merges.

And nice move guys. Your alliance in Taras merges with mine. I announce I am going into VM and so conveniently you manage to land 3 CS in my cities in Machlos. Shows how desperate you are that you have to use tactics like that.

DeletedUser42584

So let me understand this....You lost the race to 4. Granted you did build 3 but you still lost. Now the new strategy is blow the alliance up, merge with PR and now build pyramid and take 6 wonders from MFW. I would give my new left knee to have been in the room when the noodniks of SOD and the mighty braintrust of PR came up with this idea. All I want to know is who has March 2023 in the when will Machlos end poll.