Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser42584

Sorry one more thing to say. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG

DeletedUser

world now ending in 28 days
happy now :D
relax
You are a punk loser who stays inactive in a world for months so that you can gain a reward you do not deserve...you deserve "Last Coward Hiding" award.
frynturn and the others from your alliance hiding and climbing fighter rankings by building stuff to kill in ghosts.
How sad S.T.O.R.M. is that they would allow their alliance name to be sullied by garbage players like you.
Good riddance to this world and to cowards like you...go stare at your pretty awards and display them in a new world...the truth cannot hide once a fight breaks out.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser42584

S.T.O.R.M = Sinking Transports Or Running Mouths True Warriors...In the Bizzarro Universe.

DeletedUser20914

Bro we are winning another world atm on the us server
after killing all cupcakes in moch there was nothing else we can do or fight so the majority have left
and i dont think 3 people from STORM are the reason this world dragged a lot for you!
and i am dissapointed at what charlie is saying here...i thaught we was good freinds... or do i have to mention that me and bair both took 2 of his cities ? :p

DeletedUser42584

Congrats on taking his two cities, but truth be told we were allies most of game. if not for that I am sure WE as an alliance would have taken your cities too. Good luck in your US server, lets hope for your sake, your opponents do not pull a PR and drag this thing out. As for your comment about killing all the cupcakes. Why didnt you choose some NON cupcakes to fight. Essentially you are stating that once the cannon fodder was gone you guys had nothing to play for. If WE meent in another world I wont build Biremes, I will build transports so your top attacker will engage me....God forbid I have defensive troops in my city.

DeletedUser42584

A war of words....I think this is the most fighting your alliance has done in this world.

DeletedUser42584

oh by the way....BRO, please refrain from calling me BRO

DeletedUser

too funny..."I thought we were friends" I so wish there was an emoticon for puking with disgust.
Yes I admit you took A city from me...that was well over a year ago. Wow...I lost a city in a war game...oh no. How can I conceivably be proud of anything I have done here.
WAIT A MINUTE...was it just a city you took from me?
I bet I have lost at least 20 cities on this server. I lost many battles. I was bested several times when trying to land CS'es.

I HAVE A CROWN...you have a couple of my cities!!!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser20914

lol well havent you checked
i got my crown 4 years ago before you!
and i am getting another one on another server

bro Biscelgila ....politics happened....
so let me understand this
you guys are enable to play 2 worlds at a time and are furious people are staying in this one and prolonge it so you cant leave it and start another? lol ...incapability
no one forcing you to stay and no one forcing others to leave
to be honest if charlie had asked me politely to leave at first pm he sent i would, but since he didnt and it annoyed you guys this much i stayed... and hopefully we meet in other world and we drag it this much as well
so the more you run your mouth about it the more i and the others are staying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20914

A war of words....I think this is the most fighting your alliance has done in this world.

HAHA. bro...if thats the case i dont see why your alliance havent decided to finish us off back then

DeletedUser42584

I am going to be the better man and apologize for all my ramblings. I doubt WE would have been able to win in the fashion that WE did without having your alliance as an ally. I still think WE would have won just not the way WE did. I fell victim to the simple fact that this has been the most action in this game for me in the past 6\8 months. I had so much passion for this game and PR sucked it out with thier drab style of play. I got caught up it the hoopla and I apologize that you caught the brunt. Thank you for being an ally during the game. Simple case of Diareahha of the mouth on my part. Then again....I blame you for being the only person answering these posts. YOUR FAULT. LOL

DeletedUser20914

i dont like it either that we are talking to each other like this mate
we faught each other in the past and we gained each other respect...then politics happened and ruined the game on our part
i stayed and i hoped for some action to come but it never did
i helped your alliance in many occasions as well. we sent support when we was asked to and i handed couple of my cities to one of your mates.
your problem here isnt with me or the 2 other stormies left
we all good man? charlie as well ?

DeletedUser

You told me you were staying to the end so that you can get your Last Man Standing award....asking you nicely was never option.
You hoped for action? Was that by sitting inactive for six/nine months?
I suppose it is all in the re-telling of the story Roni.

DeletedUser20914

Well mate the award and the potential action are subreasons to why i personally stayed
i will Pm you here if you wont mind

DeletedUser42584

This is the part where you accept my appology and after that I tell you...Now go home and get your shinebox! Sorry movie reference. You dont know me very well...my teammates will tell you..... I dont just have problems with PR I have problems with everyone. LOL. Its my place in life....I have the problems then my mates help solve them. Every world has problem makers and solvers. This world just happened to have the maker ans solvers on the same team.

DeletedUser

This is not a matter of whether or not I like these players. I do not know frynturn. Roni and I had some good laughs through this game.
Please do not be mistaken and think my tolerance is in any way kindness or friendship.
I have no respect for you and I have little now for your alliance; to allow a player to hang their flag over the door and represent it the way you both do; simmer and cheat.
You behave as though you are a force to be reckoned with yet you have only 590K in bp on a server you have played on and 'looked for action' on for two years.
Frynturn has been fighting no one but has climbed multiple millions in abp. Has he been getting a lot of quests where he has to attack the 400 troops...would only take a couple hundred of those a day, every day. Has he found an enemy that yields attack points but collects no defensive battle points?
You tell your story however you like Roni...I am sure you can spin this version favorably.

DeletedUser20914

Bisceglia... no worries bro we are cool :)
Charlie...Danm your so angry about this hahahahaha

well whether you like it or not we have played a big role in shaping some of the results for this world
what you think of me and us dosent matter really, the story i tell is the same not forcing anyone to believe it
Again why havent you and your alliance finshed what remains of us since we so annoy you ? Think! ....Anyway glad i angered you off here...good laughs actually...And what ? jealous of frynt? he passed you by bp and you cant catch up to so whining about it ? hehehehe and who told you it was empty trans only ? lol

DeletedUser42584

Lets stop it right there. Your alliance didnt shape anything. The outcome was inevitable. As to why WE havent finished you off.....Take my word when I say COUNTLESS members of this alliance have brought your mighty alliances mere existence to question in ouir skype chat. You can thank our leadership for the fact you are getting a cheap survival badge. Your alliance hasnt been needed for months on end. Its out of honor and keeping our word as an ally that you survived this long as STORM. Most likely you would have tucked tails and joined or rejoined the SWERM.

DeletedUser23153

Congrats - you won ! Having done the same in another world I know it takes dedication by a number of people.

Fortunately for the rest of us that does not somehow give you the divine right to decide who plays in Grepo or how. Fantastic to see you take it all so seriously, but what a shame you do not have the maturity & grace to accept your win for what it is - a team effort (and yes you were helped by some in our alliance - not me as I am a dedicated simmer) that won you a game. Not something important, and certainly not something that justifies the sort of entries I have seen above. Its just a game meant to be enjoyed by all who play it.

If the moderators want to understand why the number of people playing Grepo is falling, just look at this series of entries. That tells you all you need to know about what is wrong with the game and why people are leaving.

I will stay to the last day and support Fryn and the rest of my alliance friends - why ? Because I can

DeletedUser42584

It is not that I lack maturity and grace. Its called passion. I have a passion for my alliance. I have fought alongside many of them for years. Not just in this world. Its also a passion for the game as well. Our win was not a team effort...It was a DYNAMIC TEAM EFFORT. Unlike other alliances, you can search this forum and you will not find any bickering within its ranks. The fact that this is a fighting game and there has been a lack of fighting for a minimum of 7 months, and thats being kind, is what upsets fighters such as the people that are "immature" on this forum page. I am sure plenty of worlds have lasted 2 years such as this one has. I doubt very much many of them had one alliance, The top dogs during the whole game, that litterally refused to engage in battle except for a remarkable effort at launching alarm alerts off. Swarm was busy during the whole servertime using Jedi mind tricks to persuade other alliances to attack us. Enjoy your 4th,5th or whatever place your team finished in. Thats right, Im gloating. I can do it, My team won and I am celebrating our victory in a very Immature and graceless way,....WHY????? BECAUSE I CAN. Peace out to every Grepo Player. Friend, foe or indifferent. May you all enjoy health and happiness. God bless you all. To all you Atheists....enjoy the dirt.