Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser20914

When my same team is first in another world its more than ok to be 5th in a dead world simultaneously
u wanna fight bro join another server this one was done 4-6 mounths ago. you dont have to wait for this one finish completely before you do
cant play 2 worlds at a time ?...hehe

DeletedUser20914

And it seems to me you missed a lot of action man....remember that if we haven't done certain things
the whole situation would have changed on a major scale

DeletedUser

Is funny Jabba says we should not tell people how to play game and then proceeds to tell us just that.
If you want to know why people leave...it is because of shady actions by people to falsely elevate themselves in rankings not because I point it out and consistently ask why you defend them.
As far as us winning this world and who helped...that would be the ones flying a -MFW- flag above their doors.
The ones who were truly interested in winning this world did not care if they got seats in our Senate or if we would change our name to appease them. They never built pretty cities or recruited troops and ships that never moved...we launched everything and we won.
We said no to giving away seats and no to name change and we won.
You can sit #1 in your other world and can claim you decided who won or lost this world all you want.
I suppose it is all in the retelling of the story.

DeletedUser42584

So being first in "another" world is your excuse for this world? As for not playing in two worlds at a time. Go pimp yourself out to another alliance, this is the same group of people I have played with for 5 years of fighting. I wont fight in multiple worlds unless EVERYBODY does. WE won this world despite being outnumbered. We won convincingly. No need to do it again. Besides..this game has become a cash grab for Inno. I have better things to spend money on than grepo. I have 5 times as much BP as you and you have twice as many cities....Why dont you send them some more money. Oh wait I know you dont use gold. 290000 BP and 144 cities

DeletedUser23153

I love the fact you cannot get over your own feelings of self-importance - I do feel sorry for you that your"passion" is the same thing we usually call "tantrums" in small children. Highlighting I simmed in this world is a bit pointless given I already said that myself.

Maybe one day you will grow up - but then again your heads seem to be shoved so far up where the sun doesn't shine that maybe you are beyond redemption.

MFW are nothing but a rim alliance who avoided the main battle areas and used that as a tactic to win the world.

DeletedUser20914

hey Jabba for how much time i know you ? 6 years? i bet little even more than that
Don t they know that STORM is a group older then theirs ? and their members are even tighter?
Dont they know that before we stopped attacking each other they were on the deffensive and loosing cities on the front to us(STORM) ? have i or you or any STORMER lost a FRONT city to them ? No

These 2 members here jabba, seem ignorant of the actions that had taken place before and as you said immature
so for i will stop replying to any of their posts here, and let them run their mouth in agony, no one is buying what they say anyway...

DeletedUser46591

I've been reading this but staying out of it. I can not speak on behalf of all in PR but will say my piece here, and this will be my only comment as I do not wish to become dragged into an argument.

Although this is not my first server (it's my second), I learned how to really play the game here and joined the ranks of PR later than most having started out in O46. PR was once a great team to be a part of and I made some good friends there who are also good fighters. That being said there ended up being a lot of players who were simming the server away which I must admit took my heart out of the game. I then went through some RL changes that ultimately led to me having less game time although I still played as much as time would allow which has become less and less of late which I also know applies to others but we stayed for those who continued to play. Cutting to the chase, I went into VM for a holiday and it was this time that you took some more WW cities from us. This has led to some players finally deciding to quit the game, and as I haven't enjoyed the new servers that I've experimented with have decided to remain in VM before I ghost my account. I no longer have the time or interest in this game to motivate me to continue playing but would like to say this.

On the limited occasions I have fought against you I have been highly impressed by your level of skill and team work. Sure there's been talks of things like bots and what not, but I have developed a great respect for some of your players and if I decide to come back hope to come across you again. There has also been the development of a feud between us of which is understandable. I'll conclude with this. Let's let this server die out and put any bitterness behind us, I like many have invested a lot of time into this but it is also a game so I urge you to not let events effect you on such a personal level. I wish you well in the future.

DeletedUser

hey Jabba for how much time i know you ? 6 years? i bet little even more than that
Don t they know that STORM is a group older then theirs ? and their members are even tighter?
Dont they know that before we stopped attacking each other they were on the deffensive and loosing cities on the front to us(STORM) ? have i or you or any STORMER lost a FRONT city to them ? No

These 2 members here jabba, seem ignorant of the actions that had taken place before and as you said immature
so for i will stop replying to any of their posts here, and let them run their mouth in agony, no one is buying what they say anyway...
No one is buying it? We have bp, WW's and a crown to back our words. I have been here from the beginning...I remember all of it.
Oh yes...how silly of me; now I remember the day you guys decided that you did not want to win this world and just gave up and let us build all our WW's uncontested.
And you call us ignorant. Perhaps the two simmers, one self-admitted, should have payed attention to the world instead of using it to generate gold for other worlds. You have less than a million bp combined yet you ruled this world? I believe the doctor suggested you take the whole pill every day and these delusions would stop.

DeletedUser42584

16 more days to blab about you guys blabbing about us blabbing.

DeletedUser30140

I have stayed out of this babbling but this one I find funny. It does not matter that you guys knew each other longer then we did. We are master strategists and used the rim to our advantage. If you have played so long you might know this. There are advantages in battle that are advantageous to use at times. One of the main ones is position.... We used that and showed how it works. Another advantage to utilize is diplomacy. We used that also in the planning and strategy. Right before WW stage you guys (STORM) was the only real threat we faced at that time. You actually had coordinated attacks and fought as a group which has the potential to be a threat in this game. We used diplomacy to remove this threat. We are also quite tenacious in our defense of o66 so besides your colonized island you had 0 traction in our core, o65 was just a BP zone. We do not do everything through who carries the biggest stick, that will only get you so far. You have to employ all tactics to win a world full of seasoned players.

This world is over in 16 days and I wish you guys well and hope you win your new world. As for this one there is only 1 winner and that was our plan from the beginning.

Mission Accomplished...

DeletedUser

Hey Roni,

you know mate that I respect you man, but some of that aint totally true. Dont know at which point this discussion became a pissing contest. IMO it would have been more difficult to win with you guys against us and all those juicy 55 simmers supporting but we are a quality alliance fearing no one and I am confident we would have won anyway.

Lets just say it would have been one hell of a fight. I for one (and there are many more) would be right in the middle of that fight and I am hoping that you can acknowledge moving me from a spot is pretty difficult. For a matter of fact no matter what the location (from 65 to o43) every alliance has had great difficulty doing that because we are a good team always looking out for each other. So saying you guys never lost a front city when we were never seriously attacking you is a bit of a misrepresentation.

All this about simming a world while fighting another is a whole other matter. Sure you can and no one can do anything about it but its poor taste IMO. With enough people doing it the effect is that teams cant go on to fight another server. I think its predominantly Innos fault they are losing players and the way they let servers drag out after everything is decided it a large reason for that.

Best, Naz

DeletedUser50635

Hi All, never posted here before(i think), but just wanted to say something(before our times up),
It's been an honour to play with you all, dubious methods and all

thanks [player]jas0nh[/player], been a pleasure fighting with you
thanks [player]Rezod21[/player] for telling me what to do
and Thanks [player]Nazgul Angmar[/player], not only are you unmovable from enemy territory but you also had time to save my cities in O44 as well!

[player]justacharlie[/player] & [player]Bisceglia[/player] couldn't done have it without you guys! and the rest of [ally]- MFW -[/ally], everyone played a part, surely the secret to our success.
Actions speak louder than words chaps :), and we have proved ourselves, I'm sure of that!

and my favourite

"...he hath heard that men of few words are the best men"

one last comment from Naz I have to repeat(for any Inno peeps reading)

''All this about simming a world while fighting another is a whole other matter. Sure you can and no one can do anything about it but its poor taste IMO. With enough people doing it the effect is that teams cant go on to fight another server. I think its predominantly Innos fault they are losing players and the way they let servers drag out after everything is decided it a large reason for that.''

All the Best, Oggy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42584

Dang If I knew Oggy would have been the one to shut everyone up I would have asked him to post awhile ago.

DeletedUser48698

Once again, congrats to MFW who showed us all how to play this game. Superior teamplay and dedication were key items in their victory. Enjoyed the various skirmishes on the O55 and O65 border. Good luck to everyone on their next server.