Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

ok... lets get back on track, shall we?
there's been some changes this week so can we have another top 12?
gunny? or anyone? :)
traitors and spies like you dont need to be here...you will get from me what desserve I promisse to you

ally with 15 milions + academy need to spy ally with 4 milions...??to bad for your >new< ally partners...

DeletedUser

traitors and spies like you dont need to be here...you will get from me what desserve I promisse to you

ally with 15 milions + academy need to spy ally with 4 milions...??to bad for your >new< ally partners...

zika77 on 2014-06-28 at 19:52
I dont see some people here deffend or suport attacks in our OP??WHY YOU ARE IN OUR ALLY??IF YOU WANT TO GO ALONE JUST TELL ME AND i will kick you from ally!!

some people die here,dont sllep try to get some new town for ally,but somebody dont have any respect of that!!!

need fast suport in 2 towns:

Medusomat
Octoberfest

i promisse to you all who dont join in our OP or suport action ,will be kicked from ally!!

Its funny you talk like your having fun, yet you send MM's like this to your alliance.

Yeah Jerry was spying on you. I've actually known him for years, he just happened to land in the wrong spot and needed a shield before he could come and join us. Its funny you guys STILL have not taken any cities from him, though i guess this MM you sent to your alliance shows why you can't take any cities from us. Best part is, Jerry ended leaving as early as he did because your alliance forum has ZERO useful intel. It was fun laughing at all the MM's you send your alliance members though LOL. Honestly Zika.....just.....wow......

DeletedUser42857

ZRvInRm.jpg

DeletedUser

Its funny you talk like your having fun, yet you send MM's like this to your alliance.

Yeah Jerry was spying on you. I've actually known him for years, he just happened to land in the wrong spot and needed a shield before he could come and join us. Its funny you guys STILL have not taken any cities from him, though i guess this MM you sent to your alliance shows why you can't take any cities from us. Best part is, Jerry ended leaving as early as he did because your alliance forum has ZERO useful intel. It was fun laughing at all the MM's you send your alliance members though LOL. Honestly Zika.....just.....wow......

You tell whit this to me just how I am smart and dont give to some spy any internal towns..
I dont try to take town of your friends..but when I try you cant deffend him from me,but also you cant deffend your self also..

Also you can try on me like your friends do..with 20-30 attacks and dont hurt militia and one lvl.wall..I will be so shamed on your write here..

also I am glad when you attack me without ls...I like this game when see that..thanks for new slot,meybe I will use on your friend from school,meybe on you,meybe on some other fish,who now..but I like this fun...;)

DeletedUser

we are in war for long time, something like "David vs. Goliat" (102 cities against 36 cities)
so with that facts, we deserve more respect from all

DeletedUser

You tell whit this to me just how I am smart and dont give to some spy any internal towns..
I dont try to take town of your friends..but when I try you cant deffend him from me,but also you cant deffend your self also..

Also you can try on me like your friends do..with 20-30 attacks and dont hurt militia and one lvl.wall..I will be so shamed on your write here..

also I am glad when you attack me without ls...I like this game when see that..thanks for new slot,meybe I will use on your friend from school,meybe on you,meybe on some other fish,who now..but I like this fun...;)

tel u whit ziker, my spy get lots of informaton fom ur allainca. I is so uber smratty pants and uber god atacer i wil conquest u and i is so god atacer u can no toch I. You send me 20-30 attac, can no clear me militia.....oh wait, you nevr send me attac, you only cler inactives and conquest internals and hands off from HRET, last Fishy town u tok was almost 2 months ago, long long way away from I home

http://en.grepostats.com/world/en70/player/1559319/colonizations

DeletedUser

we are in war for long time, something like "David vs. Goliat" (102 cities against 36 cities)

You share defense forums with HERT. The only alliance nmnjasara gets support from is HERT, because you guys aren't playing

DeletedUser

tel u whit ziker, my spy get lots of informaton fom ur allainca. I is so uber smratty pants and uber god atacer i wil conquest u and i is so god atacer u can no toch I. You send me 20-30 attac, can no clear me militia.....oh wait, you nevr send me attac, you only cler inactives and conquest internals and hands off from HRET, last Fishy town u tok was almost 2 months ago, long long way away from I home

http://en.grepostats.com/world/en70/player/1559319/colonizations
I dont send to you any attack,but have time,be patient...I just put here one attack on you when your off is back from activity and I get free bp FOR NOTHING...!!THANKS TO YOU!!

You never ,BUT NEVER ATTACK ME AND DONT HAVE ONE BP FROM ME!!I like you to try big talker ;)

I take one town from fishes..and 2-3 towns from TBS..Is that your acedemy or what,I think all of you there is get good bp WHEN i get from some of this towns..Also you are meybe better for few DBP,but you never can get my statistic with ABP...When ever you grow small boy?? ;)

DeletedUser

You share defense forums with HERT. The only alliance nmnjasara gets support from is HERT, because you guys aren't playing
take your destiny in eye what ally is in your shared forum??you think I dont know that??This is last stadium and everybody know from who you get suport...try me some time one to one..I will try also..dont need any suport when you go on me...but if I try on you brave chilld ,you will send about hundred PM..and MM and you can save your ..I think you will never be that brave in future..meybe you will try to back to our ally,or pact ally,but you can come to my ally and must clean my shoes first ;)

DeletedUser

I dont send to you any attack,but have time,be patient...I just put here one attack on you when your off is back from activity and I get free bp FOR NOTHING...!!THANKS TO YOU!!

You never ,BUT NEVER ATTACK ME AND DONT HAVE ONE BP FROM ME!!I like you to try big talker ;)

I take one town from fishes..and 2-3 towns from TBS..Is that your acedemy or what,I think all of you there is get good bp WHEN i get from some of this towns..Also you are meybe better for few DBP,but you never can get my statistic with ABP...When ever you grow small boy?? ;)

In Attack battle points i am ranked #62 (207,673) while you are ranked #128 (130,041).....So i guess by the stats i am twice the attacker you are. I'm embarrassed for you. Inever attacked you sure, but nmnjasara sure was easy to revolt LOL and he's a much better player then you.

You took a fish city 2 months ago in ocean 42, which is oceans away from our core. So i guess hats off to your amazing attack ability you illiterate fool. :pro:

TBS is not our academy. Im not sure where that idea came from. If they were an academy they would be called Fish as well ;)

DeletedUser38465

An update in the world, R.I.P Minions

The remaining majority of Minions have taken refuge into The Hellfish clans and Honour.

DeletedUser

An update in the world, R.I.P Minions

The remaining majority of Minions have taken refuge into The Hellfish clans and Honour.

Kind of sad. Anyone remember when they ranked #1 in the server. I guess they will go down as one of those alliances that "could have been"

DeletedUser12404

poor zika. i thought you were finished throwing your tantrums when you blocked my messages in game. still no improvement with the English i see. in time my dear. you really should be honoured that you had someone like me in your 'alliance', because it was one of the very few instances where your enemies actually treated The Hammer as if it was even worth a second look. you guys have almost zero impact on the war at hand. all you guys have received is sporadic attacks from Hellfish when they just want to kill some troops. and you really don't support HERT. how many MMs have you sent, trying to 'rally the troops', to no avail? but oh well, whatever floats your boat i guess.

really? are you saying that's you're David in this situation? Hammer is based in o43 and it's fringes. so that's where the battleground would be. currently Hammer has 356 cities compared Hellfish's 60 in o43 (and i really don't see what realm you're taking those city numbers from), so Hammer isn't much of a David, but whatever, wield your mighty sling and stone please. at least David attacked Goliath at some point in time. and you say you guys deserve more respect as if you've been holding out against an onslaught, when in fact you've been holding out against a passing glance :cool:

Ranga1

Strategos
Admitting to being a spy and still showing your head in public, you obviously have no regrets about it too, no wonder your Jason's mate, peas in a pod. Hang on I forgot, this is just a video game, sorry jason, please dont attack me :(

DeletedUser

Gotta agree, there's something cowardly about spying in an alliance. Think most folks prefer their confrontations a bit more open and up front, spying is too sneaky and underhanded.

DeletedUser42857

Kind of sad. Anyone remember when they ranked #1 in the server. I guess they will go down as one of those alliances that "could have been"

I wish the top 12 thread hadnt been deleted. Would love to quote some of those "This world is over, minions dominate and will just sim their way to WW. way to kill a server" posts. :D