Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Admitting to being a spy and still showing your head in public, you obviously have no regrets about it too, no wonder your Jason's mate, peas in a pod. Hang on I forgot, this is just a video game, sorry jason, please dont attack me :(

No regrets just like this fellow
Were-the-Millers-No-Ragrets-Tattoo-490x370.jpeg

DeletedUser12404

1. Hellfish knew nothing of me and nothing of my actions. just jay and maybe a couple friends. he couldn't tell anyone because HERT was using spies in Hellfish (although they would never admit it). so i was attacked by hellfish as though i was genuinely a Hammerite (? lol). (i thank the members of HERT who supported me because God knows Hammer wouldn't support me.) in fact, i had to answer questions from some leaders as to why i switched over to Hellfish, in fear that i might be a spy.
2. Espionage is a natural part of the game. it is literally made into the game. lol. and i'm not harping the same string as jay. because it's a part of real life also! who do you think your countries respective intelligence agencies employ? so there's no escaping the fact that espionage is a natural phenomenon.
3. i don't like like spies either. i've spent years in grepo, perfecting methods of weeding out spies. but i accept that it's something that is done. i do because it's fun to mess with persons like zika. it's super funny when they get angry. if it's done to me, i don't throw a fit; i employ counter measures to eliminate.
4. i don't know what zika is howling about. i took shelter in Hammer to get a foothold until i could relocate. but i did like zero spying. joining this world was the 1st i was talking to jay in like 2 years so were were just catching up on RL stuff. when we did talk about grepo and hammer, it was to just to laugh at some attack reports or to laugh at zika's silly MMs. it went no further because there was literally nothing to spy on. Hammer doesn't run ops at all, and Hallfish hasn't run an on on hammer in the month i was there. so i hardly consider what i did as spying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21064

The minions are a joke. They joined John as part of johns master plan to win the WW. Since the minions was a master Simmer alliance. He can do a boatload of resources. John had to turn as last resort to minions. His little plans had wrench thrown into them when The Commission would not buy into his attempted coup d'tat. So he is scraping the bottom of the barrel with his hollow promises and backdoor deals with the great fartin fury.

DeletedUser

Admitting to being a spy and still showing your head in public, you obviously have no regrets about it too, no wonder your Jason's mate, peas in a pod. Hang on I forgot, this is just a video game, sorry jason, please dont attack me :(

whats the point in attacking you? Your dull and boring and will always be that we. Me and Jerry have been peas in a pod in this game for years now and we always have fun, fighting and beating our enemies.....most of the time LOL. Are you having fun in your alliance?

Gotta agree, there's something cowardly about spying in an alliance. Think most folks prefer their confrontations a bit more open and up front, spying is too sneaky and underhanded.

Courage and honesty behind a keyboard is really easy to have. Get over yourself and try to separate game life from computer life.

@ezypezy: jerry started in ocean 43, when he was ready to take one of my towns he conquered one of my cities in a safer zone and joined the Fish. Most of the "intel" we got was just stuff on the HERT/Hammer forum that was funny to read, but not actually useful. Im going to miss not being able to laugh at ZIka sending angry MM's to his alliance about how none of them help or do anything.

I think something that really highlights how bad the Hammer is that Jerry STILL has his ocean 43 cities and has not lost them. I mean, if someone was a spy in my alliance i would at least take their cities in my core oceans, especially when they are modestly supported at best.

Oh well, i guess grepo needs its cry babies :pro:

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh Jason, you really do act your age. If you found a spy in your alliance why would you try and take their cities? You repeatedly tell us courage, honesty and loyalty are fake things in this video game so why punish someone for not having them? Sounds a bit contradictory to me, but hey :pro:

Of course I'm having fun, its fun having the top 4 alliances trying to beat us down. Provides plenty of entertainment while I wait for your next immature comment in the externals.

Also, given this is such a multi-cultural video game, why do you bag someone for having bad English? That's like telling a new born baby its fat. Or are you going to hide behind the "its just a video game" reasoning again?

DeletedUser12404

Oh Jason, you really do act your age. If you found a spy in your alliance why would you try and take their cities? You repeatedly tell us courage, honesty and loyalty are fake things in this video game so why punish someone for not having them? Sounds a bit contradictory to me, but hey :pro:

Of course I'm having fun, its fun having the top 4 alliances trying to beat us down. Provides plenty of entertainment while I wait for your next immature comment in the externals.

Also, given this is such a multi-cultural video game, why do you bag someone for having bad English? That's like telling a new born baby its fat. Or are you going to hide behind the "its just a video game" reasoning again?

it's actually not contradictory. espionage, being a natural part of the game, carries with it certain risks for whoever does it. you know that whoever you spy on won't be happy. i expected to lose my o43 cities, just as i'd expect to take cities off any spies in my alliance. it's just accepted consequences.

of course this is a multi-cultured game. please note the difference between multi-cultured and multi-lingual. the game has different servers for different languages for a reason.

DeletedUser

I bag on him because he sounds like a half witted illiterate...which he is, trying to say he's tough on here and that his alliance is good when he sends them MM's regularly telling them they don't do anything, while not doing anything himself makes him half witted. Plenty of players with poor English write coherently, Zika is just illiterate.

Ranga if someone spies on my alliance then i want to kill them off....because they f'd with my team and made it look bad. It has nothing to do with painting them as dishonorable. I guess you needed that spelled out for you :)

P.S, correction, we are not trying to beat you down, we are beating you down. Just takes a while to cross all those oceans. It gets hard when all your enemy does is build defense but we'll get through it.

Ranga1

Strategos
According to Jason its not dirty at all because it's just a video game, so why be dirty and accept it? Its only a natural part of the game because of players like you who don't care about the people behind the keyboard of the "video game". The espionage function is to see what's in an enemy city, not an enemy forum. I bet you both would be those sort of players who would take someone's cities when you knew they were in hospital from a car accident or similar circumstance, you wouldn't care that they couldn't defend themselves because its a "video game". All the best players of this "video game" despise guys like you and yet your proud of it?

So as this is the English server, players with limited English speaking skills shouldn't play is essentially what you just said. Wow, ignorance is bliss isn't it? I would be disappointed if either of you were my son....

Ranga1

Strategos
And I'm done again, talk has descended to people trying to show how big they are. This is what happened to the other thread. See ya guys, I'll go back to simming again and being boring because that's all I'm good at :)

DeletedUser

You seem like a very angry person Ranga. I rag on Zika because its funny, the way he says things and what he actually says is so stupid its hilarious

I've often found that those who need to prove their honor and righteousness via a video game likely have none in real life, and don't seem to have much fun when playing because they take a virtual world as reality.
Its a game bro, don't take it so personally, no ones ever told me they had a problem with me except you and that baldarse character....oh and zika but he doesn't really count.

Jerry and i did not break any in game rules, and if it makes you feel better, no valuable intel was gained, we just were having a good laugh at you guys, and now after your temper tantrum its even funnier LOL

DeletedUser12404

According to Jason its not dirty at all because it's just a video game, so why be dirty and accept it? Its only a natural part of the game because of players like you who don't care about the people behind the keyboard of the "video game". The espionage function is to see what's in an enemy city, not an enemy forum. I bet you both would be those sort of players who would take someone's cities when you knew they were in hospital from a car accident or similar circumstance, you wouldn't care that they couldn't defend themselves because its a "video game". All the best players of this "video game" despise guys like you and yet your proud of it?

So as this is the English server, players with limited English speaking skills shouldn't play is essentially what you just said. Wow, ignorance is bliss isn't it? I would be disappointed if either of you were my son....

knowingly take cities off someone who isn't able to play? ouch. that actually hurt :( but you know nothing of me so i'll let all your assumptions of me slide.
i've made friends with persons who didn't know English as a first language. i've had no problem with that as they were able to communicate what they meant even if it wasn't proper English. the problem is where someone tends to type incoherently, thus creating barriers in communication. plus when you do understand what zika's saying, it tends to be quite comical.
but i agree: this is getting off-topic.

RIP Minions. with their death, comes a shuffle in the top 12.
i'm dying to see a top 12 guys. lol. i'd do one but i don't think i've been in Eubea long enough as yet. Ranga, how about you set us back on track with a top 12?

DeletedUser42857

Minions demise..

There are two versions depending on which you choose to believe

Version 1: Enigma BC broke Nap with minions about two weeks ago and started battering them. At that point Minions started negotiations with Honour and Hellfish to try and merge into them, and they started the merge on Saturday night, with the bulk of them going to honour. There had already been dissagreements in Minions council, and the demise was kinda inevitable.

Version 2: Minions had been fighting with Enigma for around two weeks, and on Saturday night 9th Ranked Antigonan Guard broke their nap with Minions and immediately started targetted their #1 player in ocean 57. Within an hour, that player left minions and immediately started pm'ing everyone on AG calling them bullies, targetting a player with no alliance and insisting they should take him in as a refugee as that was an unwritten grepo rule, and it was also an unwritten grepo rule that you arent allowed to take all a players cities when they have put time and money into the game. The next day minions disbanded.

Im gonna go with version 2, that AG breaking NAP disbanded Minions, although, granted, version 1 is probably closer to the truth :D

DeletedUser

Lol, both versions are wrong.

EnigmaBC "cancelled" their NAP and AG "cancelled" their NAP.

Possibly the odd lone individual "broke" a NAP but no alliance did.

DeletedUser46251

Lol, both versions are wrong.

EnigmaBC "cancelled" their NAP and AG "cancelled" their NAP.

Possibly the odd lone individual "broke" a NAP but no alliance did.

Ezy must be correct here, that does not sound like the sort of thing Enigma would do...

May i propose version 3-

Enigma started an nap with Minions so that they could go to war with Hert, breaking an nap in the process :p

After a few failed ops from their ocean 46 guys (in which they gave one of our players over 100k bp without getting a revolt lol) they decided to give up on our few remaining ocean 46 cities.

After which they broke their nap with Minions who are now no more...

DeletedUser

Or version 4:

The BC side of Enigma BC, having expected a good aggressive war from HERT, was so bitterly disappointed by the lack of aggression from HERT/RTHE, that they lost interest and decided to return to the war with Minions because at least their members fought back.

I'll go for that one.

DeletedUser42857

I will go with Ezy, with the additional mention that Minions disbanded shortly after the little #9 alliance broke nap, and their #1 member in 57 quit so he could accuse that little #9 alliance of bullying.

DeletedUser

When I mentioned individuals breaking the NAP I was actually thinking possibly 1 or 2 of our guys might've broke it. But that is pure speculation on my part because I honestly don't know.

DeletedUser42857

You guys are getting a reputation for signing naps in dissapearing ink :D

Note: When signing Naps with EnigmaBC, bring your own pen.

DeletedUser

whoa whoa, i thought AG we're allies with enigma....whats up with that?

Question #2, so is enigma fighting Honor now? Or is it just skirmishes between enigma players completing claims and ex-Minions trying to stay alive?