Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

All lose players Sandip,all.
Not just you.
We too had our own share of inactivity(forced or voluntary).

Definitely they do,but you had reinforcements,you brought in players from other servers in later stages,also had the ex BE joining you,we just dint have had that.

DeletedUser

Ha ha Tea, I love the sarcastic humour you produce, just keep it up during your bad times as well,and you may even turn out to be a likeable person someday.Bdw why are the fishes attacking us with you? did they miss that its HERT who have completed WWs not us.:D

Care to send a pm tea?

DeletedUser

What i wonder is where were this useless minions before:D
against us they attacked a lot(regardless of result,lol).

DeletedUser44766

Ha ha Tea, I love the sarcastic humour you produce, just keep it up during your bad times as well,and you may even turn out to be a likeable person someday.Bdw why are the fishes attacking us with you? did they miss that its HERT who have completed WWs not us.:D

Care to send a pm tea?

Why are EBC attacking Fishes by the same token?

DeletedUser42857

Something i read once...

"Standing right next to the sore loser complaining about how they lost, is the sore winner gloating and rubbing it in, both are a pain in the butt. Me, Im one of the most competitive people around, I dont mind losing, but I prefer winning, for me the joy is in trying"....

Congrats to Hert, as ive said before, when it came to the crunch they responded. EBC did a brilliant job in the wonder stage early on, Hert responded, yes they had the numbers, but they also showed great commitment and teamwork.

Dissapointed? Not really, we always knew EBC only had a slim shot at winning, realistically we should have prevented Hert getting all seven, but everyone makes mistakes and the key to anything in life is learning from those mistakes and not making them again. every player on this server, whether they won or lost will go into the next server a better player. The only thing im really dissapointed about is that we didnt make a serious attempt on breaking a Hert wonder. Its a war game, that should have been a given.

We can and moan and find reasons for why we lost, or we can and moan and find reasons why Hert won. Hert can win with class and respect for their opponents or they can and ridicule. What choice they make determines not how good they are as players, but how good they are as people.

Im happy with the way I played, and im especially happy with the way my original guys at AG played. Came into the world with 20, many with very little experience, and grew, taking on many players playing the game for the first time. Took on alliances bigger than us from the start, and our city losses v city takes is possibly the best ratio on the server. I lost one city, and that was a mushroom deap in enemy territory that was reclaimed a month later, some of our players didnt lose a single city. We made our allies with Photek and Isolde/Mal in the first few weeks, never broke a promise, always kept our word, played true, clean and fair through the entire server, whatever others may think.

DeletedUser32487

EBC: There is no spy in that camp. How HERT did it. Simple 24 hours crew who did number crunching and everyone watching levels of upgrades. And to the players who gave everything they got.

I hate putting players down as this is simply not my style, but long time ago in Actium we had spies in our alliance. All I can say is that this is a game if you slip it cost. Somewhere you made a error. Whilst I understand your disappointment do not just make blank accusations that there was a spy.

Any alliance ww timings can be can be worked out with maths. If you keep on top of it from lvl 1 24 hours a day non stop ;) and with lot of arguments in between to the spreadsheet keepers.

DeletedUser32487

EBC: There is no spy in that camp. How HERT did it. Simple 24 hours crew who did number crunching and everyone watching levels of upgrades. And to the players who gave everything they got.

I hate putting players down as this is simply not my style, but long time ago in Actium we had spies in our alliance. All I can say is that this is a game if you slip it cost. Somewhere you made an error. Whilst I understand your disappointment do not just make blank accusations that there was a spy.

Any alliance ww timings can be can be worked out with maths. If you keep on top of it from lvl 1 24 hours a day non stop ;) and with lot of arguments in between to the spreadsheet keepers.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Something i read once...

"Standing right next to the sore loser complaining about how they lost, is the sore winner gloating and rubbing it in, both are a pain in the butt. Me, Im one of the most competitive people around, I dont mind losing, but I prefer winning, for me the joy is in trying"....

Congrats to Hert, as ive said before, when it came to the crunch they responded. EBC did a brilliant job in the wonder stage early on, Hert responded, yes they had the numbers, but they also showed great commitment and teamwork.

Dissapointed? Not really, we always knew EBC only had a slim shot at winning, realistically we should have prevented Hert getting all seven, but everyone makes mistakes and the key to anything in life is learning from those mistakes and not making them again. every player on this server, whether they won or lost will go into the next server a better player. The only thing im really dissapointed about is that we didnt make a serious attempt on breaking a Hert wonder. Its a war game, that should have been a given.

We can and moan and find reasons for why we lost, or we can and moan and find reasons why Hert won. Hert can win with class and respect for their opponents or they can and ridicule. What choice they make determines not how good they are as players, but how good they are as people.

Im happy with the way I played, and im especially happy with the way my original guys at AG played. Came into the world with 20, many with very little experience, and grew, taking on many players playing the game for the first time. Took on alliances bigger than us from the start, and our city losses v city takes is possibly the best ratio on the server. I lost one city, and that was a mushroom deap in enemy territory that was reclaimed a month later, some of our players didnt lose a single city. We made our allies with Photek and Isolde/Mal in the first few weeks, never broke a promise, always kept our word, played true, clean and fair through the entire server, whatever others may think.

Perhaps you did, but at the time your founder had a big knive planted in our backs.
Burning a written contract is not what i call "we kept word"
Saying you guys didnt lost much cities, well KARMA alliance didnt lost a city ones he was in ocean 1 lol.
Isolde2, day she got kicked from moderating (stepping out or kicked is same for me lol) inno became a better place, unsure how a simming dirty cop who never was fully online can be mention in the story of succes, or yeah no suprise overhere, lol, failure.
EXMods who are dirty should not play, we have already enough noobs ingame.

DeletedUser

Sure Erik, I am sure you had plans to retreat as well like Karma alliance,when you started losing those cities to BE,saying they were too much into their areas.Dirty are the players who cheat and lie and gets banned for using bots.;)

As for Odd Job,you Sir, get the best Mathematician of the year award.If you try continuing you might as well get the award for best jobless troll of the year.:)

DeletedUser32487

Sure Erik, I am sure you had plans to retreat as well like Karma alliance,when you started losing those cities to BE,saying they were too much into their areas.Dirty are the players who cheat and lie and gets banned for using bots.;)

As for Odd Job,you Sir, get the best Mathematician of the year award.If you try continuing you might as well get the award for best jobless troll of the year.:)

Guess my advice is falling on deaf ears. Bitterness gets you nowhere. However I do like a ward, yes please. As to the mathematician award, must go to Igor. Along with few others. But I will save the speech until we have a ceremony for my award from you.

DeletedUser42857

Perhaps you did, but at the time your founder had a big knive planted in our backs.
Burning a written contract is not what i call "we kept word"
Saying you guys didnt lost much cities, well KARMA alliance didnt lost a city ones he was in ocean 1 lol.
Isolde2, day she got kicked from moderating (stepping out or kicked is same for me lol) inno became a better place, unsure how a simming dirty cop who never was fully online can be mention in the story of succes, or yeah no suprise overhere, lol, failure.
EXMods who are dirty should not play, we have already enough noobs ingame.

What on earth has this to do with what I just said, i was talking about "my" original alliance. We played 11 months of the world as AG, we joined EBC the day that Persian Conquest started, Just as i was talking about AG losses (v minions and toon), v cities taken (in our war against minions and toon)

None of my founders had a knife in Herts back, Isolde wasnt in my alliance, we had no moderators in my alliance. I really dont know what you are whittering about.

Ive no idea if EBC's founders had a knife in your back, i wasnt privvy to that sort of information,

"My Founder".. I was founder, along with Arab4Life and Xcal, they were the three founders of AG. If you are talking about Morti, pho , Ash, they only became "my" founder when persian conquest started.

Beleive it or not, NOT everything is about you.

DeletedUser19318

I hate putting players down as this is simply not my style, but long time ago in Actium we had spies in our alliance. All I can say is that this is a game if you slip it cost. Somewhere you made an error. Whilst I understand your disappointment do not just make blank accusations that there was a spy.

...lots of arguments.. backed with facts..... has been good fun but overall credit given to mioune and wildnisa for 1) info keeping.. and 2) info analyzing and response.

DeletedUser32487

...lots of arguments.. backed with facts..... has been good fun but overall credit given to mioune and wildnisa for 1) info keeping.. and 2) info analyzing and response.

I kept Wild out. As EBC are bit touchy about him so :p
Speaking about Igor.... Hope you are throwing him a party in your WW island. Wow! HERT got 8 WW. Never heard o that before...

DeletedUser19318

Booyaa.. to the extra Wonder!!

and to the EBC troll that commented on my post with rep "liar" this is why I joined HERT just to beat all the trolls.. esp moderator ones

as with all my posts.. 100% truth.. live with it.. why?? because the truth HERTS

DeletedUser38465

Look who came out of his mommas basement to say hello. Emperor kronnos.

DeletedUser

Your words are boring. Your view is one sided. Your entire post has no substance.

There was no mention to the status of WW nor to the alliances involved. This is between Mioune and myself. My post was to prove a point that he would rather sim and send 1000 spies than fight. Regardless if he receives a crown this is a war game with the intent to fight and conquer. I called this so called "fighter" out to come and conquer my cities. He would rather send spies than to engage me. You can use the WW or you want a crown excuse all you want. I've made it public I'm looking for a battle with Mioune, now come and fight!
Hey,Vermonter,any comment for mioune?:d
he is kinda close now:d
Come to think of it. He can't even get through my cave with 200+ attempts. Probably couldn't get by my fast transports anyways..

hey Vermonter,any comment for mioune now?:d
he is kinda close:d
prepare to lose sleep now:d

DeletedUser19318

Look who came out of his mommas basement to say hello. Emperor kronnos.

Momma keeps me too busy usually.. but a big happy hellooo to you as well Mort.. peace and Christmas wishes to you
and even a Happy new year :)