Top 12 Alliances

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Because with 4 academies to eat you naturally have more BP to gain from all that eating.. But really, weve been over this about 100 times already, lets not rehash old stories.

True true and the DBP you guys got were given by Karma alliance lol.
Just did a calculation, i had to clear 1600 full cities internal to get the BP i have today, thats more tha only 4 academies :).

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You have to be friends to stab each other in the back. Something we certainly were not, and never will be. I can tell you this I am so excited that you keep bringing up how we broke the NAP, the NAP, I know it sort of rhymes with Pact but I assure you its not the same.. It was always a means to an end, we just needed some time to prepare. :)

Again you are incorrect, u can stab neighbours in the back aswell, we were good neighbours in eubea untill you stabbed.
Unsure why it excites you to be know as an untrusted player.
Your mini blitzkrieg against us would be no other outcome when you had respected those 4 days, it did you more harm than us.
It will also follows you other servers.
Nobody trust a thief with his money.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well,I am not worried about every kind of lies done to justify loss before members and downplay the adversary.
If are believed-then it makes sure the fools will lose again;)
We never ever had an academy-allies of lower quality yes,but they were never part of us officially and were brought here only after the natural process of cleaning them from the waste(I am talking about Titan here).
And not all of them were accepted,though our allies insisted.

DeletedUser38465

Again you are incorrect, u can stab neighbours in the back aswell, we were good neighbours in eubea untill you stabbed.
Unsure why it excites you to be know as an untrusted player.
Your mini blitzkrieg against us would be no other outcome when you had respected those 4 days, it did you more harm than us.
It will also follows you other servers.
Nobody trust a thief with his money.

Because I don't believe in that. NAPs are not pacts, and can be broken at any moment. Simple as that. End of discussion. :)

DeletedUser

No Morti,agreements are respected to the letter if you want to behave honourably.
None force you to sign,and of course none forced you to notify only when our players were already under attack.
It is your most shameful act.
We never said why you decided to breach the NAP(even MAP's can be breached without accusations),but why you attacked us without warning.

We had a temporary cease fire with BE too.
It was specified a 2 day notification in advance,and was respected by us to the letter(49 hours before,not 48).

We started the op the moment it was over.
From a tactical point of view was a loss for us-but we won the respect of them.

You can make the difference-you may not like it,but one can see the difference;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

No Morti,agreements are respected to the letter if you want to behave honourably.
None force you to sign,and of course none forced you to notify only when our players were already under attack.
It is your most shameful act.
We never said why you decided to breach the NAP(even MAP's can be breached without accusations),but why you attacked us without warning.

We had a temporary cease fire with BE too.
It was specified a 2 day notification in advance,and was respected by us to the letter(49 hours before,not 48).

We started the op the moment it was over.
From a tactical point of view was a loss for us-but we won the respect of them.

You can make the difference-you may not like it,but one can see the difference;)

No Tea, im not really caring at this point about what happened awhile ago. Actions by your other founder is dishonorable. Sending multiple mms after a world was already over. That to me is dishonor. And if it were the other way around, I would not of allowed anything of the sort let alone me as the founder do it.

Last world there wasn't any 2 days for this 4 days for that. NAPs were NAPs. If it were pacts we would of allowed time before breaking(unless the other party betrayed us of course). The fact I gave styx 2 days meant I could of had intentions of working with them, I only broke it due to agreements not being held and wasting of our time.

Edit: Also, I told styx that we would not go for any cities outside ocean 26 and 36.

I broke it against HERT because I had no intentions of being friends, it was merely a way for us to prepare properly. HERT was on our front, and we meant business. We did not hold each others hand through anything, I owed you nothing, you owed me nothing. Simple as that.

Besides you giving them two days breaking the NAP with BE meant hardly nothing. You were obviously plotting before then to work with the Hellfish on attacking. And they were such a small group so you could give that tactful advantage. HERT was bigger then we were, had more allies why would i give HERT the chance for any more tactful gains?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now you just pointed out our difference:)
A given word is a given word;)
You knew we were using cities in the rear(close to you) to LTS ourselves and you banked on this:)
Choice for short term profit:)

I did tell you at the time you will pay for this:)
And I kept my word:)
Now Erik wants to humiliate you a bit exactly for this:)
For me our victory is enough,but others wants a bit more:)

In a way I have to thank you.When you attacked us I was in the verge of quitting the game(Erik,Bruizer and Kronnoss knew this.Actually Kronn stayed after he started a city for a planned ww site eactly for this reason-to replace me;)).
This out of the blue attack gave me renewed drive and I came back.
I remember to have told Ash this at the time;)

And you see the result.

You were so close Morti,so close....

Dreams of being a mighty leader remained just dreams:)

DeletedUser

I think Morti did a pretty good job at his first attempt as a leader.

When it came time WW time we were one of only 3 main factions that had survived and stood strong when other "mightier" alliances tore themselves apart from the inside or succumbed to the rigours of battle.

Imagine what he could potentially be like when he is no longer a "noob" and has as much game experience as you Tea. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Now you just pointed out our difference:)
A given word is a given word;)
You knew we were using cities in the rear(close to you) to LTS ourselves and you banked on this:)
Choice for short term profit:)

I did tell you at the time you will pay for this:)
And I kept my word:)
Now Erik wants to humiliate you a bit exactly for this:)
For me our victory is enough,but others wants a bit more:)

In a way I have to thank you.When you attacked us I was in the verge of quitting the game(Erik,Bruizer and Kronnoss knew this.Actually Kronn stayed after he started a city for a planned ww site eactly for this reason-to replace me;)).
This out of the blue attack gave me renewed drive and I came back.
I remember to have told Ash this at the time;)

And you see the result.

You were so close Morti,so close....

Dreams of being a mighty leader remained just dreams:)

Im happy for you.

I had banked on the element of surprise. I didn't expect HERT to have LTS stations on the border of a NAPed team, if we were another branch of HERT I could see that. Guess that is a tactful surprise for me. As I said defame me make me infamous I don't care. I did what I did for the best of the team. I have no regret in that choice.

Exactly for what? Being the last enemy to not hug or be vastly outnumbered by HERT? I've already told ERik how I feel about his pnps.

I didn't envision us being the last foe to HERT in the endgame. We gave ourselves the chance to win, thats all that matters to me.

DeletedUser

Well,we are talking about My opinion,not yours,lol
And I gave it(and some advice in private).

DeletedUser

I'd be amazed if you actually kept the crown this time, EN is notorious for handing out crowns for every single person who has ever played on their server...

somehow missed this comment.

Choppy,it is not Pretorian Guard either,lol
or you were in NS with Baron at the start?

DeletedUser

Today at 18:00 there is a reception in the Hart eubean concert.

Santa will be present.

As well as all members of Hert.

For all dwarves, elves, trolls, Enigma's giants, unicorns, from 18:30 to 19:00 there is a short autograph session deer members, completely free.

No free crowns will be given to EBC, please bring your own.

Note: Hert is no EN! Having 7 to 10 EN member helped indeed but we are a totally other brandname, and totally other aproach how to win the server.
Yes 30 to 40 joined in first weeks, they all left same 10 days for that speed 3 server.

Genuine laughs:D

DeletedUser

somehow missed this comment.

Choppy,it is not Pretorian Guard either,lol
or you were in NS with Baron at the start?
I don't really undestand how this comment is relevant to what I said, but yes, I was in NS since I joined Zeta and stuck with them until I had to leave grepo due to military service.

DeletedUser

I'd be amazed if you actually kept the crown this time, EN is notorious for handing out crowns for every single person who has ever played on their server...

check again your post.
You clearly implied we are EN.
We are not,and we are not Pretorian Guard too.
Hope now makes sense.
I am not sure Mikk why you feel the need to bs like HERT is EN.
I can understand dimspace-his brain is only 650 g(half the normal size),but you pretend to be smart.
Having less then 10 per cent(or so) of it's players as members of EN and only 2/14 Council members can hardly make someone with a normal brain to bs like this.
Everyone knows I am the main figure of HERT,and wonder where you got the idea I am an EN player?
Actually Belle Styx has 4 members in Council(me,Bruizer,Maynard and Ranga).
Rest of members are players we met here.
You perhaps may ask Pugsy if he ever saw a post implying that HeRT is EN?
Or you simply want to diminish our merits trying to include us as part of a larger group?
Be smart and make some research before repeating dim facts.

DeletedUser

check again your post.
You clearly implied we are EN.
We are not,and we are not Pretorian Guard too.
Hope now makes sense.
I am not sure Mikk why you feel the need to bs like HERT is EN.
I can understand dimspace-his brain is only 650 g(half the normal size),but you pretend to be smart.
Having less then 10 per cent(or so) of it's players as members of EN and only 2/14 Council members can hardly make someone with a normal brain to bs like this.
Everyone knows I am the main figure of HERT,and wonder where you got the idea I am an EN player?
Actually Belle Styx has 4 members in Council(me,Bruizer,Maynard and Ranga).
Rest of members are players we met here.
You perhaps may ask Pugsy if he ever saw a post implying that HeRT is EN?
Or you simply want to diminish our merits trying to include us as part of a larger group?
Be smart and make some research before repeating dim facts.
Just seeing EN people in some of the top spots thus the conclusion that this alliance will act the same way as EN does. All the better if You don't and actually manage to hold on to your crown until the end, thats the only way it should be done.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Top 3 (final).

1: HERT (RTHE) :

Build all 7 WW and did it amazing fast. Got the best Byzantine members in the team to finalize the win. Having 300% higher BP points than the others, not a team of simmers.

2: Hellfish : Honnorable runner-ups. Unlucky they got the worst selfish part from byzantine members, Have 7 WW islands but lost in building them against HERT.

3: Enigma BC : 3th place (choclade medal). Amazing to see this turtle soup ranked 3, giv them sme credits for it, but they never were considered to win the world where others GA, BE, HH, werre on people minds. they have 5 out of 7 WW islands. Therefore they ranked 3.