Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser38465

Momma keeps me too busy usually.. but a big happy hellooo to you as well Mort.. peace and Christmas wishes to you
and even a Happy new year :)

See what you did there, clever. :)

You as well Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

DeletedUser38465

Perhaps you did, but at the time your founder had a big knive planted in our backs.
Burning a written contract is not what i call "we kept word"
Saying you guys didnt lost much cities, well KARMA alliance didnt lost a city ones he was in ocean 1 lol.
Isolde2, day she got kicked from moderating (stepping out or kicked is same for me lol) inno became a better place, unsure how a simming dirty cop who never was fully online can be mention in the story of succes, or yeah no suprise overhere, lol, failure.
EXMods who are dirty should not play, we have already enough noobs ingame.

You have to be friends to stab each other in the back. Something we certainly were not, and never will be. I can tell you this I am so excited that you keep bringing up how we broke the NAP, the NAP, I know it sort of rhymes with Pact but I assure you its not the same.. It was always a means to an end, we just needed some time to prepare. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lot's of back and forth here.

Congrats on the win (all trash/fun talk aside). I enjoyed this world as it was my first.

This is like a really good episode of "survivor". So much behind the scenes work being done to win and then at tribal council you meet everyone face to face and they're bitter as all hell. Hahah.

Lot's of work done here is my point, on both sides, inevitably HERT out maneuvered us. Well done.

DeletedUser

How about a top 12 from gunny?
I kinda miss them,lol

You know full well that Ash is in VM, and before you make a smart comment, we've known for ages he would be away visiting friends over christmas. :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You know full well that Ash is in VM, and before you make a smart comment, we've known for ages he would be away visiting friends over christmas. :p

Ash do springbreak
Ash has summer vacation
Ash got power breakdown
Ash is ocupied by monsters
Ash visiting dfriends over christmas.
Ohhh an epic 1
Ash finds time to earn some BP ingame.

and here my honnest opinion about Morti and old crew Enigma, "sorry for all new members" but time to get facts straight

They can go and XXXXX as far as i concerned you do what you need to do what ever it takes to win the the wonders (except a few things) ENIGMA XXX others in olympia they needed the whole world to beat others fair and square they had over 400 players to try to get the wonder against about 70 Morti and Co find a server where u dont find experienced old grepo fox.
tO ME morti and enigma HAS NEVER WON ANY WORLD, it is not that you steal a Porsche you are the owner of that cat, my cars in my garage i all own them

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aawww, Erik, don't be jealous and mean just because Ash is still young and has a life outside of Grepo. ;)

DeletedUser32487

Ash do springbreak
Ash has summer vacation
Ash got power breakdown
Ohhh an epic 1

and here my honnest opinion about Morti and old crew Enigma, "sorry for all new members" but time to get facts straight

They can go and XXXXX as far as i concerned you do what you need to do what ever it takes to win the the wonders (except a few things) ENIGMA XXX others in olympia they needed the whole world to beat others fair and square they had over 400 players to try to get the wonder against about 70 Morti and Co find a server where u dont find experienced old grepo fox.
tO ME morti and enigma HAS NEVER WON ANY WORLD, it is not that you steal a Porsche you are the owner of that cat, my cars in my garage i all own them

So you have ally, they helped you with favour, resources etc etc. What you complaining about? Plus didn't you merge, invite Honour to fight HERT. You guys just didn't pull it through so just stop blaming us.

DeletedUser29194

bunch of txxts , MRA is what you are , all you did was kill competition on the server , the idea of 75 cap is to promote battles and fun , you NAPed as many as you could forming a mass MRA , we the ones that pushed you to the end , talk about sore losers and
un gentlemanly attitudes . next time of you play again , dont NAP the whole server and see how long you last , or how many dollars you have to spend to survive . after playing this game for three years i have yet to have meet a few people with such a bad attitudes .

DeletedUser

Exactly where was I complaining? Commenting, voicing my opinion, yes. Complaining no. I've even congratulated your alliance on the win in the external and offered personal congratulations to Erik AFTER his mm was sent. I'm not bitter about anything and I'm looking forward to a different result in the next server.

As for asking HONOUR to fight against you?? I was one of the main voices against a peace deal with them in our alliance, I wanted a 3 way war with you guys.

I achieved my goal, I made it to WW's without rl getting in the way, anything else would've just been a bonus. :D

DeletedUser32487

Exactly where was I complaining? Commenting, voicing my opinion, yes. Complaining no. I've even congratulated your alliance on the win in the external and offered personal congratulations to Erik AFTER his mm was sent. I'm not bitter about anything and I'm looking forward to a different result in the next server.

As for asking HONOUR to fight against you?? I was one of the main voices against a peace deal with them in our alliance, I wanted a 3 way war with you guys.

I achieved my goal, I made it to WW's without rl getting in the way, anything else would've just been a bonus. :D

Fair comment :) Take it in good spirit it's offered.

So you guys planning to head to the new world together?

DeletedUser

Dunno yet, some will join together without a doubt. Personally, I'm thinking about joining it early and then join them later if I get rimmed, but we'll see.

Ranga1

Strategos
bunch of txxts , MRA is what you are , all you did was kill competition on the server , the idea of 75 cap is to promote battles and fun , you NAPed as many as you could forming a mass MRA , we the ones that pushed you to the end , talk about sore losers and
un gentlemanly attitudes . next time of you play again , dont NAP the whole server and see how long you last , or how many dollars you have to spend to survive . after playing this game for three years i have yet to have meet a few people with such a bad attitudes .

Now that's a new one. If you come back again care to explain how an alliance who supposedly napped with the whole leads all bp rankings, not by small margins by massive margins?

DeletedUser38465

Ash do springbreak
Ash has summer vacation
Ash got power breakdown
Ohhh an epic 1

You being honest pff.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Listening to Annette perhaps? Olympia we had around 40-50 players the whole time up until merge for world wonders. Originally was set to merge with the other small alliance on the server, until there was a disagreement and it all fell through and we merged with our former enemies, and it wasn't 400 players you dolt, it was less than 190. It was similar to HERT number differential here. Spider Monkeys were smaller, but extremely dense and made it close until the end when favor came into play.

Edit: In fact, the number went down even more when a former adversary tried to sabotage our alliance we formed for the huge merge. Thankfully we still had a player stick around in the "Enigma" alliance to bring us back home.

Im not the one who is showing off former world stats on my profile, Erik. The last world was my first world and I started late into the server, I was only in lower leadership, an ocean captain, I had nothing to do with what happened with the big dogs. Therefore I do not go around parading my former glories like you do, Mister Gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Now that's a new one. If you come back again care to explain how an alliance who supposedly napped with the whole leads all bp rankings, not by small margins by massive margins?

Because with 4 academies to eat you naturally have more BP to gain from all that eating.. But really, weve been over this about 100 times already, lets not rehash old stories.

DeletedUser

Our academies were pregnant Ranga,lol
The usual bs,not worth commenting.
I hate academies,Erik too,let alone Bruizer who does not even want to be talked about them and endlessly strove to close the wing in the initial stages:d

I have no idea about Olympia,may ask poglavnik Denis to tell me the story.
But certainly shows wisdom,the same happened in Epsilon-enemies of SE gathered in the last couple of months before ww race(and ultimately beat us).

It certainly should make those who say we are hugging everyone for a crown to shut.

Here we did not merge in the last stages for a crown,on the contrary,except the initial merge in January with RT,all the other merges were accepting former surrendered enemies.
I will write a full story of HERT and will talk longer about the theme.

Certainly Morti achieved great success in making his initially small group as the main contender for the ww race.
But as DFP says-there can be only one:d

DeletedUser

I'd be amazed if you actually kept the crown this time, EN is notorious for handing out crowns for every single person who has ever played on their server...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I'd be amazed if you actually kept the crown this time, EN is notorious for handing out crowns for every single person who has ever played on their server...

Today at 18:00 there is a reception in the Hart eubean concert.

Santa will be present.

As well as all members of Hert.

For all dwarves, elves, trolls, Enigma's giants, unicorns, from 18:30 to 19:00 there is a short autograph session deer members, completely free.

No free crowns will be given to EBC, please bring your own.

Note: Hert is no EN! Having 7 to 10 EN member helped indeed but we are a totally other brandname, and totally other aproach how to win the server.
Yes 30 to 40 joined in first weeks, they all left same 10 days for that speed 3 server.

Last edited: