Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser43325

Yes they had leadership issues!

hey, lynx. aren't you a part of "too late"? remember when you talked a bunch of trash about people leaving your "alliance"? then ran a 5-city op on a single player and managed to take 0 of them, all the while losing one of your own? quality group there! you look just about as good as tsunami does!

another fail list, right? harvey?

DeletedUser43442

hey, lynx. aren't you a part of "too late"? remember when you talked a bunch of trash about people leaving your "alliance"? then ran a 5-city op on a single player and managed to take 0 of them, all the while losing one of your own? quality group there! you look just about as good as tsunami does!

Everything is better then being anywhere near you mate.Geeez,for a second there i thought some decency left in you.Talk trash here all you want mate,you and me know who you are and where you come from.Always a bridsmaid never a bride,huh?Anyway,we will talk again in few months,provided you be able to talk sense...

DeletedUser

You want to find out how good tsunami is? Come and find out. Let's see if you have the coconuts to come fight or if you are just another loud mouth.

DeletedUser32250

So fighting proxy wars is the way to go? You disappoint me Miknel.

DeletedUser20415

Everything is better then being anywhere near you mate.Geeez,for a second there i thought some decency left in you.Talk trash here all you want mate,you and me know who you are and where you come from.Always a bridsmaid never a bride,huh?Anyway,we will talk again in few months,provided you be able to talk sense...

we all do mate ;)

DeletedUser

just corrected 2 words, it's highlighted for easy viewing.

lol. you are still bitter about how we won the cythera? it is a new world now. things might be different. we are unpredictable. you dont want us as neighbors....

DeletedUser

Rumpy:(

DeletedUser43325

Sure we can talk in a few months rump. But I doubt it will have anything to do with grepo as we both know you will have quit by then.

DeletedUser43325

So fighting proxy wars is the way to go? You disappoint me Miknel.

"3. Pact with Dark Judgement

We have agreed on the terms for a pact with Dark Judgment. The terms of the pact are:

1. We will not move northeast. Dark Judgement will hunt down those that broke out from us and caused conflict here."

Pot meet kettle.

DeletedUser

"3. Pact with Dark Judgement

We have agreed on the terms for a pact with Dark Judgment. The terms of the pact are:

1. We will not move northeast. Dark Judgement will hunt down those that broke out from us and caused conflict here."

Pot meet kettle.

Owned

DeletedUser49083

whats really sad about the tsunami crew still talking about cythera is they seem to be neutered without nano single handedly backpacking them and leading them. if you talk him into coming back ill take you serious. until then stop bragging like your the group that won a world.

DeletedUser

Tsunami's sim game is real strong right now, must say I am very disappointed. Also am disappointed by the stats of some of my past teammates who I expected better from.

Shall we examine some stats?

Points Rankings: Envenom crushing Tsunami

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Envenom 1858607 192 9680
2 Tsunami 1144381 133 8604

ABP: Envenom crushing Tsunami again

Rank Name Points
1 Envenom 535651
2 Tsunami 363371

DBP Rankings: I would say this one is surprising but doesn't shock me anymore considering Tsunami pacts every big alliance in their ocean

Rank Name Points
1 Envenom 182627
2 Tsunami 156994

Get your self into gear Tsunami, stop simming and start fighting.

Also, Rump and Enga... Where have you guys been since the world started, your play here definitely doesn't come close to what we have seen from you two in past worlds:

Rumpelstiltskin88: Simming much Rump?
24th most points
401th most overall bp

Engaboy: This is the opposite of the beastmode I expected from you
145th most points
518th most overall bp

DeletedUser32250

I'm not sure you have the IQ Mik to even realise what I even said. Do you know what a proxy war is? There is a difference between splitting real estate and land with a fellow friend than pacting all you can just to slow us down. You brag and brag but nothing yet. Pawns will be enough? or are you just desperate for a Chinese takeaway seasoned with that seafood touch?

Are you even a real person miknel or just a sore motherboard destined to be in the next terminator movie repetitively saying 'I'll be back'?

I used to look up to you but now I look down on you with pity.

DeletedUser

lol. I am just simming. as always. trust me. things will be right. in the right time.

DeletedUser43325

Are you even a real person miknel or just a sore motherboard destined to be in the next terminator movie repetitively saying 'I'll be back'?

I actually take this as a compliment.