Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

hey, lynx. aren't you a part of "too late"? remember when you talked a bunch of trash about people leaving your "alliance"? then ran a 5-city op on a single player and managed to take 0 of them, all the while losing one of your own? quality group there! you look just about as good as tsunami does!

another fail list, right? harvey?

Idk which one we did lose, maybe one of 2 inactive we had in Alliance only for takeover!
Or maybe you only think that you took something!Maybe wan to talk about city we took from you but you kicked player who was losing it before it went in our hands?Or you are here only brag about OP that did not quite go as planed and player we were taking basically never sleeps, because I have never got to hit him offline, even with fake attacks he sends one back!So idk what are you so proud about, I know that you want to make your self look all though and stuff but you are just pathetic bunch in my eyes, having more pacts then enemies to pick on ghosts! :)

DeletedUser49083

^^^did this guy just say one of our guys was too good for them to attack? dear god. wait until the heavy hitters get there.

DeletedUser25865

does`n`t most of this belong in the trash talking thread? how about an actual top 12 ?

DeletedUser

Too Late and Fury merge. The biggest merge of Taras so fsr. They are currently ranked #2.

DeletedUser31480

After reading the last few pages of the thread got confused if this is the Top 12 thread or the trash talk thread :D

DeletedUser27128

After reading the last few pages of the thread got confused if this is the Top 12 thread or the trash talk thread :D

Does that matter :pro: Trash Talk can be written anywhere

I see that Knock Knock merged into Tsunami.

DeletedUser

Hey there *Adasko*, haven't seen much of you since Corinth. Hope you've been well.