Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser49210

First of all im not reading the lame excuse of a book you decided to write for criticize my list. Secondly, those alliances were used because maybe they are the top 12 alliances on the server... DUH!!!!

DeletedUser

Now now Briarmoss, I was only poking fun
only in an opinionated state but more for the joke effect here for certain.

I know what is happening and am aware of all the stats and odds against everyone we see openly.
Gold purchased is the game won these days in too many servers, and who the hell lives online 24/7??
Who would want to do that? Sooner or later your backside will get sore from inactivity to the life we all are given.

Discourage not your attempt to point out what you think you know of what I mean only by what I post.
Discover instead that this is only a game and opinions are like backsides, everyone has one.
If you think anyone posting here is truly disillusioned why reply to anyone who posts? We would be disillusioned remember? Who wants to talk to anyone like that and get a real bad reply?
Again I was poking fun, cause and effect nothing more nothing less. We all express our minds eye
I just hope we all can respect it as such.

By the time you eat this cookie Neo, everything will seem as right as rain.

DeletedUser

Well then you just replied to where you said reading for the all the wrong reasons.

I was poking fun at you bro, DUH! take a joke they are free, and opinions vary, no one is 100% right or wrong on a lot of things.
These stats you put in here were rank correct. Your snide comments we all could be spared, so I put my own in
just to poke the bear for fun.

Feedback, give it to me I can take it and all the rest.
Im open minded and do not judge you. To say the least I still respect people who partake in this forum no matter
what or how strange they sound like.

So calm down a little, Im not persecuting you.

DeletedUser27128

3 Srbija and Friends 20.549.525 not as lame as others think, best in show and characterized by their precision ops
8 THE CONGREGATION 12.023.925 Hands down the best improved team in the server as of the recent months
Single most ironic and ridiculous post I have read on these forums, Vermin is better than you all, atleast they don't need a 7 alliance coalition to take on one alliance

DeletedUser20558

Single most ironic and ridiculous post I have read on these forums, Vermin is better than you all, atleast they don't need a 7 alliance coalition to take on one alliance
200k vermin player..
http://prntscr.com/792ys6
http://prntscr.com/792z6e
http://prntscr.com/792zbk
http://prntscr.com/792zdp
and more..

EDIT: not saying i'm good or better than him or anything, just wanted to show that Vermin doesn't really care they have people like this in their alliance or they just don't care :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

200k vermin player..
http://prntscr.com/792ys6
http://prntscr.com/792z6e
http://prntscr.com/792zbk
http://prntscr.com/792zdp
and more..

EDIT: not saying i'm good or better than him or anything, just wanted to show that Vermin doesn't really care they have people like this in their alliance or they just don't care :p

:p

V0GSHF4.jpg

DeletedUser

Are you flirting with Vermin? before you start with "I respect my enemy" kind of thing, you know that pacting with Vermin might be your only chance of getting a crown with you from this server. Because right now it docent look too good.

DeletedUser27128

:rolleyes: No I am not "flirting" with Vermin, all I said was that atleast they are not mass pacting everyone to take on one alliance.

Secondly, I don't give a fig about the crown (tiaras lol).

Thirdly, I am sure there are other ways for Envenom to get a crown rather than pacting with Vermin.

Fourth, pact with Vermin is probably not gonna happen..

Who are you in game btw? Just curious :)

DeletedUser44960

What 7 alliances are you talking about bond ?
Can you name them I want to know Im a bit curious.

DeletedUser27128

Srbija
Congregation
DreamTeam
BZC
Splash
Serpens Sicarii
Sacre Bleur
Sons of Oneness

Don't bother denying it I have seen plenty of sieges with support from multiple alliances from this list.

DeletedUser44960

And that shows how much you know about "our" coalition.

So no point for me to to explain or something else , go one and find the real information who is in the "coalition".

DeletedUser27128

Sieges are information enough. Why don't YOU prove me wrong and give some proof? I don't see any Srbija members denying my claims? I will admit that I was wrong and you are right if I see some proof

DeletedUser44960

If you take a look on the last siege that TC had on alerick you can see that BZC,DT,SaF,TC supported it , and why did only 4 of them support hmm , probably because SB and SoO are enemies to the listened alliances.
On the other hand SS are looking they own business , and about SPLASH yea TC and SaF have a pact with them but they are to far out to help.
You need more ?
And for I have heard DT and BZC dont have a NAP or a pact so again go and find some better infos.

DeletedUser41715

If you take a look on the last siege that TC had on alerick you can see that BZC,DT,SaF,TC supported it , and why did only 4 of them support hmm , probably because SB and SoO are enemies to the listened alliances.
On the other hand SS are looking they own business , and about SPLASH yea TC and SaF have a pact with them but they are to far out to help.
You need more ?
And for I have heard DT and BZC dont have a NAP or a pact so again go and find some better infos.

what you say is truth and there 's no coalition exactly since some of the alliances above fight with each other but we cant deny the fact that at least bzc, serbs, TC and DT support some of their sieges against envenom. about the other 3 i realy dont know cause their location is not so good to help.

DeletedUser33462

Well us in Splash are a way off from envenom but will happily send support to our pact mates, Doesnt mean its a coalition to beat Envenom in the slightest.

Your no.1 alliance so you guys are the ones to beat so when you decided to expand into our ocean this month you had to go. So thanks for the cities. 4 more to purge :)

Sadly the amount of instant buys nukes your guys are using (And yeah I know they were new to you, but they were still under your flag) is quite depressing.

Envenom deserve to be no.1 atm but its not always the no.1 alliance in terms of points/gold spending that always wins the server, and theres still a long way to go yet.

DeletedUser

Still got 3 more months till WWs. Even thought we've pretty much already hit the 250m points mark.

DeletedUser

WORLD END PREDICTIONS

1) Vermin
2) Envenom [ They will merge with DreamTeam to save themselves from 44 attacks]
3) Splash
4) Oceans Veterans [ They will never win any world][ Like England, Have best players and never win WC]
5) Ridvolnet [ Ridiculousness, Evolution and Skynet merge to save the simmers win]
6) Hell Hounds
7) Chaos Theory
8) Hell Hounds
9) Black Judgement [ Dark Judgement + BZC , fights till end]
10) Srb n friends [ Simmers and Backstabbers]
11) Some Team 1
12) Some Team 2

Lol, Dream Team wanted to fight exceptionally envenom from the begining of this server. Envenom was and always will be their main target no matter other pacts/naps etc.

In case of a merge (just try to imagine) they would kick 70 percent of envenom because of the lack of activity. Dream Team is your Sparta, rigit order, always online, always knows when you sleep.

Another team which I respect almost as much as DT is Angels of Hell. Maybe envenom should think not about already lost 044, but about it's core ocean 055 (with 045) and merge to AoH lol. Would make much more sence. Once again - 70 per cent kick out.