Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser17088

i know right! its almost as if people are busy in game for one :D

DeletedUser17088

Quick, say something controversial! :D

its gone quiet because all the usual stereotypical insults have been thrown. no one posts PnP's in this game anymore and BLACK ZONE CRUSADE are probably robots, what with their 100% activity everyday :D

DeletedUser22708

It's been a few years since I did a top 12, got some time to kill.

1. Envenom: I played with or against most of these guys in Rhammus. Solid group of players, very high chance of winning the wws. Their stats do the talking

2. Srbja: moved to the number 2 spot after taking in more players from The Congragation which is basically their academy or sister alliance. I assume they're going to build their wws in O54, so they will probably have a merge with Splash to consolidate their position.

3. Vermin: second in all stats after Venom so means they must be doing something good. I know the founders and I can say they have a solid chance in the ww race.

4. Splash: good group of players, as said above I think they will merge with Serbs when ww era begins

5. Lupi: I see some old friends from Athens and calydon in there but other than that, time will tell what they're up to

6. Chaos Theory: I believe these guys were called Sons of Anarchy in rhammus. Their stats are not bad but I don't see them competing in the ww race.

7 to 12: sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A lot of the DJ crew already joined Envenom...

but i doubt that this will help them to survive the presure.
i wonder how long it will take them to understand that no help from the rest of the alliance will not be provided.

lets wait and see.

DeletedUser33462

Envemon are dying and only holding no.1 spot due to merges to let them eat more internals.

Lets look at the last 100 conquests involving them.

Gains - 15
Loses - 24
Internals - 61

Wow looks like a thriving alliance there! I am aware that a lot of those internals could be swaps, but you shouldnt have so much internal's needing to happen that it slows down taking new cities.

Now lets choose your nearest competitors SaF (I wont do my alliance, but feel free to compare)

Gains - 65
Loses - 3
Internals - 32

Now that looks a lot more healthy, managing internals/exchanges and growing, a net gain of 62 cities compared to a net loss of 9 cities for Envenom.

Keep merging! It might keep you top for a while but it wont help in the end.

Cut all the dead weight you've recently taken in, get everyone to found cities in your core and sim until WW's. You might have a good chance then.

DeletedUser

e7df677cf2aa07f80597ca477f3b458e.jpg

I'm sorry? Having trouble hearing you over the sound of your screaming troops.

DeletedUser22708

Envemon are dying and only holding no.1 spot due to merges to let them eat more internals.

Lets look at the last 100 conquests involving them.

Gains - 15
Loses - 24
Internals - 61

Wow looks like a thriving alliance there! I am aware that a lot of those internals could be swaps, but you shouldnt have so much internal's needing to happen that it slows down taking new cities.

Now lets choose your nearest competitors SaF (I wont do my alliance, but feel free to compare)

Gains - 65
Loses - 3
Internals - 32

Now that looks a lot more healthy, managing internals/exchanges and growing, a net gain of 62 cities compared to a net loss of 9 cities for Envenom.

Keep merging! It might keep you top for a while but it wont help in the end.

Cut all the dead weight you've recently taken in, get everyone to found cities in your core and sim until WW's. You might have a good chance then.

Well i guess Envenom could say, keep pacting... How many alliances are in that coalition against them, 5 or 6?

Nothing to be proud of buddy

DeletedUser41715

Well i guess Envenom could say, keep pacting... How many alliances are in that coalition against them, 5 or 6?

Nothing to be proud of buddy

1 less than before. a few hours earlier the Serbs broke the NAP with BZC by attacking 1 of our sieges against DT

DeletedUser17088

1 less than before. a few hours earlier the Serbs broke the NAP with BZC by attacking 1 of our sieges against DT

1 less than before? well done buddy! thats one less than the 5-6 that currently decide that envenom is far more important than besieging each other, pat yourself on the back guys! The rest of the server thinks its pathetic that your coalition would sooner protect/break against/for an envenom siege than each others.

so before you go preaching, bragging or whatever it is you think you are doing. know that the rest of us think you are 10 times worse than the internal stuff going on at envenom ;)

DeletedUser

lol FoTNS...........seems a nerve was hit their??? would you prefer that the rest of the server agreed to your terms and fought each other until they didn't stand a chance against envenom? where would the fun be in the game if you knew you were gonna win no matter what? thought the fun of the game was having fights between alliances and forming pacts and also trying to get other alliances to turn on enemy alliances? Personally have not and will never care about the ww crown, when time comes if S&F want to merge with whoever and not enough room, you can put me on record as saying that whoever whats the crown can have my spot and I will be happy to be in the remaining sister alliance.