Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser49741

if someone wants to spam attack (or anything else) someone else is their choice and shouldn't complain when things turn...
but... when a leader of an alliance calls for an ops to spam another player (or more than one player) shows how immature that leader is...

we need to keep in mind that this is just a game and that players who you are enemies today tomorrow you could belong to the same alliance and be asking for as...

DeletedUser

I think anyone using the app on the front line will get spammed because on the front line you get attacked while you are offline. I think anyone who uses the app while they sleep deserves to lose their sleep but normally it is just people launch ops while the enemy are offline.

DeletedUser50690

I think anyone using the app on the front line will get spammed because on the front line you get attacked while you are offline. I think anyone who uses the app while they sleep deserves to lose their sleep but normally it is just people launch ops while the enemy are offline.

So are you saying it's okay to farm you while you sleep?

DeletedUser48583

we dont know yet Mr Slick. depends when a new world will open and the settings. despite what many people think we are not a private group. we invite people but we are selective. if you can keep up with the team, you re welcome to join. however on this server people have been very reluctant to join us. the majority are afraid to join small alliances. unfortunately they believe that numbers garantee success.

Been off this world forums a while sinope keeps you busy when farming and sending res lol
Personally it be nice being on team with BZC from experience the teamwork and communication is amazing.

I saw something about BZC sending spam attacks I wish that was true when you see 150+ attacks and none of them spam all full nukes you just sit there and think what I got myself into lol

DeletedUser41715

Been off this world forums a while sinope keeps you busy when farming and sending res lol
Personally it be nice being on team with BZC from experience the teamwork and communication is amazing.

I saw something about BZC sending spam attacks I wish that was true when you see 150+ attacks and none of them spam all full nukes you just sit there and think what I got myself into lol

we have only spammed those who did it to us 1st. even then it was only for a short period only to show them how its is to be spammed. we dont have the time to paly silly games. we are busy conquering enemy cities.

petition to name gkais no1 scum of the earth!

there's no point to reply back to that. you ll reply again with something similar. absolutely no point. i just cant believe it that once i wanted to play to the same side with you

DeletedUser47953

I see quite a bit of smack talk going on and it isn't productive. Seriously, a discussion of spamming? It is a tactic in the game. I don't generally do it, but have taken part when a player is particularly annoying. I don't use the app because I have a real life. I don't care about the pixels on the game enough to let the pixels interrupt my sleep or real life activities. Honestly, if your ego is based on being the best player on a game that can and is bought by top players, then you really have some issues in real life that need resolving. So spam away at each other and enjoy the game.

Happy Hunting! ;)

:pro:

DeletedUser50690

I see quite a bit of smack talk going on and it isn't productive. Seriously, a discussion of spamming? It is a tactic in the game. I don't generally do it, but have taken part when a player is particularly annoying. I don't use the app because I have a real life. I don't care about the pixels on the game enough to let the pixels interrupt my sleep or real life activities. Honestly, if your ego is based on being the best player on a game that can and is bought by top players, then you really have some issues in real life that need resolving. So spam away at each other and enjoy the game.

Happy Hunting! ;)

:pro:

All smack talk is productive... just like the six wee little cities you have. Can you please start colonizing in ocean 44, so us gold users can take your cities?

DeletedUser

we have only spammed those who did it to us 1st. even then it was only for a short period only to show them how its is to be spammed. we dont have the time to paly silly games. we are busy conquering enemy cities.

there's no point to reply back to that. you ll reply again with something similar. absolutely no point. i just cant believe it that once i wanted to play to the same side with you

gkassimiss. I second that. harvey is as low as you can get in this game. unfortunately I have been busy with success in real life, if not I would have been there to kick this son of a rat:)

DeletedUser

Enga in Cythera I considered you a friend
Your in game profile is right- Serbs only care about a means to an end
One of the classiest guys in the game
What they did to you is a bloody shame
Where is Harvey?
Hasn't been seen since I roasted him like shrimp on the barbie

DeletedUser

Black Zone Crusade says we are just 15 vs 175? Who said you to be in the 15 zone? When Engaboy killed off your waves when the mighty Jfranz missed his snipe. You went like cowards to Srbija and Friends who were with a worst cunning leader in Harvey. Though I was with Hell hounds and later quit due to personal reasons. I had friends who used to lament about the disappointment. Do not start your stupid sequential words like " I did not know about Harvey". Even a guy with no prior experience in Grepolis will know about his cunning betrayals in LIndos and other worlds. But, you had no other go and moved to them. When you had built your strength, you just moved out. Says it all.

Coming to your spamming attacks information. It's not cheap or disgusting to follow that routine. What do you mean fight like a man? You remove app and sleep like a human. After many attempts on different teams alleged on Bot usage. I would enhance this spamming tactic. If you feel, you're small quit right away. This is a war game and tactics keep on coming, be it from a lone wolf or a leader.
The whole idea of spamming is to make a player put off the app once and for all. It's not cowardly, Its just a tactic. get on with it or quit.

DeletedUser50690

Black Zone Crusade says we are just 15 vs 175? Who said you to be in the 15 zone? When Engaboy killed off your waves when the mighty Jfranz missed his snipe. You went like cowards to Srbija and Friends who were with a worst cunning leader in Harvey. Though I was with Hell hounds and later quit due to personal reasons. I had friends who used to lament about the disappointment. Do not start your stupid sequential words like " I did not know about Harvey". Even a guy with no prior experience in Grepolis will know about his cunning betrayals in LIndos and other worlds. But, you had no other go and moved to them. When you had built your strength, you just moved out. Says it all.

Coming to your spamming attacks information. It's not cheap or disgusting to follow that routine. What do you mean fight like a man? You remove app and sleep like a human. After many attempts on different teams alleged on Bot usage. I would enhance this spamming tactic. If you feel, you're small quit right away. This is a war game and tactics keep on coming, be it from a lone wolf or a leader.
The whole idea of spamming is to make a player put off the app once and for all. It's not cowardly, Its just a tactic. get on with it or quit.

What are you trying to say? Do you want us to quit like you? Not going to happen. Unfortunately, we didn't program out bots to allow us to reset our accounts. That feature may come in the next world. ;)

BTW, I have never heard of Harvey Sphincter before Taras. I've only played Rhammus and was against BCZ. Cheers [...].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are you trying to say? Do you want us to quit like you? Not going to happen. Unfortunately, we didn't program out bots to allow us to reset our accounts. That feature may come in the next world. ;)

BTW, I have never heard of Harvey Sphincter before Taras. I've only played Rhammus and was against BCZ. Cheers [...].

Stop complaining like children for the repeated attacks. I don't know who called for it, but its a good strategy to work on.
1) We are just 15 players
2) We will use app and attack only when we are online
3) We will snipe by skill or bot
But
Don't attack/spam us such that we will put away app. This was the most silliest and crappiest concern I had seen in my 5 year play.
There's an option called "Vacation Mode" or put off your alarm.

Though Harvey specter is one of the most childish players, I have come across, his tactic is just a normal tactic. Spam or not.

I could not take the heat, so I quit. But Instead you complain, whine and moan.

DeletedUser50690

Stop complaining like children for the repeated attacks. I don't know who called for it, but its a good strategy to work on.
1) We are just 15 players
2) We will use app and attack only when we are online
3) We will snipe by skill or bot
But
Don't attack/spam us such that we will put away app. This was the most silliest and crappiest concern I had seen in my 5 year play.
There's an option called "Vacation Mode" or put off your alarm.

Though Harvey specter is one of the most childish players, I have come across, his tactic is just a normal tactic. Spam or not.

I could not take the heat, so I quit. But Instead you complain, whine and moan.

For the record, I'm not complaining. Yes, it sucks... I understand spamming is an option... spam away children...

DeletedUser47690

gkasimis yeah ur right , honest people and trash people cant play same side, it doesnt have to be coz u are traitor liar and peace of , but spaming some1 to death is for cowards and basically people like you.

DeletedUser

Are you still in the server? Surprises me! You quit half way stage most of the worlds. What is so special here? May be the cruel betrayal you did on Engaboy and Dark Judgement makes you live like a Moron dictator. Everything would go back to haunt you. Quit again before you would be crushed.

DeletedUser

Well Gkassimis! Negative reputation and calling me a loser for what? I have just put on the truth. You want to show your strength by being small and yet throw a stand that you beat everyone. But the truth was that, when you got completely beaten your team submerges into some team until you go back to your strengths and call 15 vs 175 is a disgrace. Shame on you dude.

Happened when Tsunami ripped you out, you had cover at Srbija. Unknown what drove you out. As they say 2 Big Ego's can never work one place. Stands out common attribute between you and Harvey. When you were beaten by a string of pacts you aligned yourself to Envenom.

So called Black Zone Crusade skill is done by a small computer application. You hide yourself when being hit from different alliance. If you get beaten, you abuse or ridicule their leader. If you had forgotten your history in this world, I just pity it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

Well Gkassimis! Negative reputation and calling me a loser for what? I have just put on the truth. You want to show your strength by being small and yet throw a stand that you beat everyone. But the truth was that, when you got completely beaten your team submerges into some team until you go back to your strengths and call 15 vs 175 is a disgrace. Shame on you dude.

Happened when Tsunami ripped you out, you had cover at Srbija. Unknown what drove you out. As they say 2 Big Ego's can never work one place. Stands out common attribute between you and Harvey. When you were beaten by a string of pacts you aligned yourself to Envenom.

So called Black Zone Crusade skill is done by a small computer application. You hide yourself when being hit from different alliance. If you get beaten, you abuse or ridicule their leader. If you had forgotten your history in this world, I just pity it

i ve never given you negative reputation and never called you loser. i dont even remember who you are. probably someone i rimmed. so dont accusse without proof.

gkasimis yeah ur right , honest people and trash people cant play same side, it doesnt have to be coz u are traitor liar and peace of , but spaming some1 to death is for cowards and basically people like you.

sorry harvey but no time to reply you properly. i am so busy taking cities from your alliance daily. damn you guys are so good. you ve managed to run me out of slots. good plan. i guess it was harvey's idea. he's a mastermind